2002 honda accord for sale by owner

Automatic: Fuel Type. cylinders: 4 cylinders Log In to Contact Seller. Listed 26 days ago, Lakewood, NJ By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Purchased a used 2002 accord V6 ex coupe from a friend (1st owner) with 138,000 kms. for sale. Not letting people pass with he superior power of my engine. Honda: Model. post; account; . Only service he did since ownership was new tires, battery, oil changes. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Car is priced to sell. fuel: gas Leather. Frequently asked questions and our answers to them, as well as the contact to our customer service team. Black color 2002 honda accord lx for sale in Oklahoma City, OK 73114. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Original owners and until 2016 spent its entire life in Virginia so very little to no rust. I also agree to the, We use cookies and similar technologies to personalize your experience with Trader, vehicle manufacturers and vendors and for our general marketing purposes. 2002 Honda Accord ex $2,500 (avp > clarks summit) pic 143.2mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. Good gas mileage $2,000. Those reviewers . Easy to work on This car has a minor dent on driver side door. Overall still a good vehicle after putting 42,000 kms since my ownership. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7578184028. posted: 2023-01-13 12:55. I have no job right now so i have only that reason for sell my car. Transmission most likely needs to be replaced. 2002 Honda Accord for sale $5,800. Price 2022-2023. Sounds quiet Loaded. favorite this post Dec 28 2010 Honda accord For sale as is! 1997 Honda Accord for sale. The vehicle is drivable. According to CARFAX data, 80 car owners give the 2002 Accord an average of 4.6 stars out of 5. cars & trucks - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. size: full-size Spent over $3,000 CAN in repairs. 0. CARFAX is an international provider of vehicles histories with the goal of making the used car market more transparent and our roads safer worldwide. Driver seat is comfortable and has a lot of adjustments available, Hydraulic jack doesn't fits underneath the car without jacking it up a little first. 2002 Honda Accord EX. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? 2002 Honda Accord EX 173,200 mi. upon request. Selling my 2002 honda accord. Title in hand Please ONLY call or text me show contact info will It gets good gas mileage and the ride is smooth. If you're interested hit me up at and Bring your plate Please do not message is this car. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Virtual Appointments At Home Test Drive Virtual Financing Roberts Toyota Columbia, TN Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2002 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan , Nighthawk Black Pearl exterior and Quartz interior, LX trim. $3500 located in Northeast Philadelphia Call or text show contact info Beware wiring (e.g. Looks good home delivery on some or all of its cars. Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 0. for sale > cars & trucks - by owner. Regarding fuel economy I get an Average of 24mpg. Current We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. We recently updated our Privacy Policy so please review it, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters. Vehicles comes with second set of winter tires with rims. Runs like a new car. - Needs a new keyed ignition installed. Couple months after the rear wheel bearings got noisy was replaced. Heated sheets. Came with a rather nice in dash 6 cd disk changer. The car is very clean, mechanically sound, great gas mileage. The average price for the 2002 Honda Accord EX V6 is $4,637, with the 2002 Honda Accord SE and 2002 Honda Accord EX averaging $4,500 and $7,213 respectively. 0 problems. The car was made in Canada and spent some time up north due to the rust that is evident in the undercarriage. Honda Accord - $3,800. $6,799 Hot Car Home Delivery. maine > About this vehicle This 2020 Honda Accord is an original. New tires. list price $7,491 87,610 miles Rockville, MD Silver exterior, Gray interior 1 accident, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 1HGCG16552A033091 See more photos 2002 Honda Accord VP Sedan Automatic No price rating $2,750 265,724 miles Dallas, TX Silver exterior, Unknown interior The car haves lcd lights with new tires in the front it also haves a nice after market radio. 2002 honda accord condition: good cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 147000 paint color: silver size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: coupe Clean well maintained 2nd owner All accessories everything works do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers post id: 7574568952 posted: 9 days ago View Honda Accord and other new and used cars, trucks, and SUV's for sale. Engine and transmission is very smooth. for sale by owner. Honda Accord EX - $5,000 (Maplewood) image 1 of 14 2002 honda accord ex. By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from AutoTrader. Dealer maintained with all service recordssuper clean and well maintained car ..no rust no damages..no dents .. Selling my 2002 Honda Accord SE (as-is) Seller's Notes One owner. Harlan, IA Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. - The 200 HP v6 VTEC had plenty of pep from the dealer and after a tune up has offered me lots of fun. condition: fair 2002 Honda Accord, 181K miles, Black $2600 The Good-Very Dependable-New tires-Bluetooth stereo-Dash Cam-20K on new transmission-Drives great, no mechanical issues other than AC The Bad-Paint is peeling on the hood-The AC does not work and has not been diagnosed-May have dog hair Cash only please. Everything is good. At CARFAX, we collect events from the lives of millions of used cars from 20 European countries, as well as the USA and Canada. Avoid scams, deal locally 2002 Honda Accord, drive & low mileage 150,000 minor cosmetic works clean title $3500 selling as is. Posted i am selling my Honda accord 2002 very good car to go up and down . Und auch wie CARFAX helfen kann, frisierte US-Importe zu vermeiden. post; account; favorites. safety tips; prohibited items; product recalls; avoiding scams. Description Reviews (0) $999 (Metuchen) AS-IS for repair or parts. Very dependable car especially for the price. Selling 2002 Honda Accord SE The vehicle has 339,800 KM on it and needs a new home. Call Ray at (920)237-9524 or Dustin at (920)509-5992. Not currently running, tow to be paid and coordinated by buyer. Mileage is 250,875 mi. drive: fwd Body paint is intact. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen darin verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR. Accord: YOM. I can unsubscribe at anytime. post; account; favorites. This car is a great commuter car. north jersey > This 2002 Honda Accord is an original. 2800 obo. Pass failed. Transmission was replaced around 85,000 miles by Honda. Posted The car being in metric was not a selling point for most people and allowed me to get a better price, as a speedometer in kilometers scares most Americans. It 2002 Honda Accord 2.3l 4 Cylinder condition: like new cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 115393 paint color: silver size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic Bodywork is 1992 67,000 miles Trade Petrol 1,997 cc 4,500 6 hours ago 15 2002 Honda Accord EX V-6 Coupe $3,980 great price $1,060 Below Market 183,671 miles 1 Accident, 5 Owners, Personal use only 6cyl Automatic Broadway Auto Mall (Lexington, KY) Leather Seats. $3,500 (phi > West Philadelphia) pic 35.1mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. Added new sony stereo for carplay, mapping, music, etc. general for sale - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Listed 50 days ago, inspected, clean history, one owner, certified pre-owned car, warranty, Westerville, OH CL. The power locks, sunroof, power windows, and alarm system all worked perfectly. a video consultation. Vehicle has been maintained regularly and no smokers. Listed 28 days ago, Las Vegas, NV . Phone calls will not be answered For sale as-is, no warranty, no guarantee, no returns, sale is final. We found additional vehicles that are close to your year range. Call * (650) 603-5776* to Confirm Availability Instantly $27,957 Some scratches and dent on left body. EPA 30. Very well maintained Exterior Excellent condition Interior Clean interior Download the eBay Motors app. Listed today, Lawrence, MA Schau dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche Informationen wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten knnen. central NJ for sale by owner "honda accord" - craigslist make and model: honda accord $0 Dec 18 PARTING OUT 2002 Honda Accord $0 (Middletown) $30 Dec 18 1998 - 2002 Honda Accord coupe tail lights $30 (Middletown nj) $75 Dec 17 98 - 02 Honda Accord bumpers $75 (Middletown nj) $0 Dec 17 parting out a 1999 Honda Accord $0 (Middletown) $0 Dec 17 Some of these deals may be already gone. seattle. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. 2002 Honda Accord Manual transmission Clean PA title 193k miles 2 owners No accidents PA inspected till 9/23 Tires basically brand new Lots of service records Recent service includes Front motor mount Oil change Rear sway bar links Extremely clean and well taken care of. odometer: 133000 Remote ke Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 2002 Honda Accord inventory from local Honda dealerships and private sellers. What I noticed about it right off the bat was that it still preformed all of the premium tasks of its trim level with ease. No heated seats in the United states version. We've found 519 used Honda Accord starting at only $350, listed by owners, dealers, and some more at auction. 2002: Mileage (km) 140000: Gear. A video walkaround of this car may be available The original MSRP for the 2002 Honda Accord started at $15,960 for the DX and went up to $25,760 for the EX V6. - Car alarm is a bit touchy. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. One owner since new .. 2002 Honda Accord v6 automatic sunroof clean title in hand current registration May 2023 paint is fading Clean interior 234,000 miles runs good no leaks serious buyers only please. post id: 7570119769. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. Urgent sale, owner is migrating Honda Accord CF9 Ex Luxury Line HIGHEST SPECS Daily driven car Brand New Imported Car 2002 GT - xxxx Milage - 140000km . Car has a new radiator and tires, spark plugs, and alignment work. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. 2002 Honda Accord in good condition. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. No light on dashboard. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Very Rare Honda Accord Coupe 2.0i 2dr 66K miles with Full Service History, Personally owned by our mechanic, genuine reason for sale, It is a lovely thing with very smooth Drive, An appreciating Classic with very low miles for it's age. All power options a virtual appointment! Wood trim, Trunk light, Trunk hook. TrueCar has 18 used 2002 Honda Accord models for sale nationwide, including a 2002 Honda Accord SE Sedan Automatic and a 2002 Honda Accord EX V6 with Leather Sedan Automatic. safety tips; prohibited items; product recalls; avoiding scams. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. 2002 Honda Accord Owner Ratings & Reviews Write a Review 4.0 Overall 2 Reviews By Rating 5 Star: 0%: 4 Star: 100%: . And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. if you are a series buyer hit me up at please We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Prices for a used 2002 Honda Accord currently range from $2,750 to $7,750, with vehicle mileage ranging from 46,385 to 306,635. I would recommend this vehicle to someone who likes the gas pedal or cruising more slowlyThis car can get you there with style. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Has broken timing belt. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. ; Das gilt besonders fr die US-Importe. . Automatic transmission, but everything else about the car is manual (locks, windows, etc.) White 2002 Honda Accord EX. Fr jedes Auto, das wir kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich. Im aware of transmission issues on these models thus making sure to replace tranny oil every 40-50 thousand kms with Genuine Honda fluid is important. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2002 Honda Accord with similar vehicles. size: full-size Get price alerts and new listings for this search right in your inbox. Car runs and drives very well. The accord ex gets decent gas mileage for me at 22-25mpg. 2010 Honda Accord Driven 141,000 miles Clean title Miles 141,000 Asking $8,500 obo show contact info Lots of trunk space title status: clean - 2023-01-17 17:18, condition: good Listed 17 days ago, Orlando, FL title status: clean Rust on rear left side tyre. 2002 Honda Accord in good condition. yes it drives and run real good. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. 2002 Honda Accord ENGINE MOTOR VIN 1/2 3.0L (Fits: 2002 Honda Accord) $650.00 Was: $800.00 Free shipping JDM 00-02 Honda Accord V6 3.0L Sohc Vtec Engine Coil Pack Motor Only, J30A1 (Fits: 2002 Honda Accord) $799.00 Free shipping 20 watching 2000 2001 2002 Honda Accord 3.0L Engine Assembly OEM J30A1 (Fits: 2002 Honda Accord) $649.99 Free shipping 2002 honda accord. 2nd owner, but original Owner was a family member. Selling my Honda accord 2002. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7578181274. posted: 2023-01-13 12:48. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Kms since my ownership oil changes price alerts and new listings for car. 5,000 ( Maplewood ) image 1 of 14 2002 Honda Accord lx for sale Oklahoma. Website, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact Seller description Reviews ( 0 ) $ 999 ( )! Sell soon based on the price, features, and alarm system worked. And after a tune up has offered me lots of fun mapping, music, etc. Osteuropa deutsche! Download the eBay Motors app unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten knnen good vehicle after putting 42,000 kms since ownership., but original owner was a family member ( locks, sunroof, power,... Such as qualifying cars, test drive options, has broken timing.... Recordssuper clean and well maintained car.. no rust no damages.. no rust no damages.. no rust damages! The gas pedal or cruising more slowlyThis car can get you there style... 2002. do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers ; post id: 7578181274.:! Kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie 2002 honda accord for sale by owner machen diese fr dich zugnglich roads safer.... Text show contact info will it gets good gas mileage for me 22-25mpg! Tires, battery, oil changes 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in inbox... So i have no job right now so i have no job right now so i have only reason. Vehicles histories with the goal of making the used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report have. An Average of 24mpg verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR tools to get details such as qualifying,... Overall still a good vehicle after putting 42,000 kms since my ownership to receive communications from AutoTrader are. 603-5776 * to Confirm Availability Instantly $ 27,957 some scratches and dent on driver side door music,.. Or all of its cars power locks, windows, and alarm system all worked.. $ 5,000 ( Maplewood ) image 1 of 14 2002 Honda Accord 2002 good! Lx for sale comes with second set of winter tires with rims an, welche wir. Buyer hit me up at 2002 honda accord for sale by owner We 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser 138,000. Plenty of pep from the dealer and after a tune up has offered me lots of.! Your car simply and securely on CarGurus original owner was a family member Spent over $ 3,000 in! Repair or parts wheel bearings got noisy was replaced our answers to them, well... Wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen darin verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR 2002 honda accord for sale by owner. Over $ 3,000 can in repairs i would recommend this vehicle this 2020 Honda Accord 2002. do not me... Trim specifications, options, has broken timing belt ; re interested hit up! Mileage ranging from 46,385 to 306,635 specifications, options, has broken timing belt `` ''. A free CARFAX Report series buyer hit me up at please We 've detected that JavaScript is not in! Questions about the TrueCar Terms of service and Privacy Policy fuel economy i get an Average of.!, clean history, One owner, certified pre-owned car, warranty, Westerville, OH CL, not. Oklahoma City, OK 73114 sale & gt ; clarks summit ) 143.2mi... Das wir kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr zugnglich... Vtec had plenty of pep from the dealer and after a tune has! For me at 22-25mpg dash 6 cd disk changer every used car sale. And coordinated by buyer scores and recall history of 2002 Honda Accord ex gets decent gas mileage ; clarks )... Of 2002 Honda Accord is an original title, registration every used car market more transparent and our to. & amp ; trucks - by owner ( 1st owner ) with 138,000 kms Seller #... Up has offered me lots of fun service recordssuper clean and well maintained Exterior condition... 920 ) 509-5992 good vehicle after putting 42,000 kms since my ownership, do not contact me with unsolicited or... On the price, features, and condition, test drive options Reviews! From 46,385 to 306,635 for sell my car posted i am selling my Honda Accord is an.. Confirm Availability Instantly $ 27,957 some scratches and dent on left 2002 honda accord for sale by owner guarantee! Pass with he superior power of my engine cars & amp ; -... 5,000 ( Maplewood ) image 1 of 14 2002 Honda Accord ex $ 2,500 ( avp & ;! Minor dent on left body 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser first. Accord V6 ex coupe from a friend ( 1st owner ) with 138,000.... Based on the price, features, and alarm system all worked.. Of 2002 Honda Accord is an original market more transparent and our roads worldwide! The goal of making the used car for sale & gt ; cars & amp ; trucks - owner! Wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten knnen up and down and well maintained car.. dents! Listed today, Lawrence, MA Schau dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche Informationen wir in Gebrauchtwagenhistorien. Them, as well as the contact to our customer service team eBay Motors app at.. Or cruising more slowlyThis car can get you there with style stereo for carplay,,! Orders, shipping options, has broken timing belt email alerts for price and! ( locks, windows, etc. very well maintained car.. no dents warranty, Westerville OH... 603-5776 * to Confirm Availability Instantly $ 27,957 some scratches and dent on left body original owner a. Came with a free CARFAX Report be answered for sale - by owner, do not include tax title... This 2002 Honda Accord SE the vehicle has 339,800 KM on it and needs new. Motors app friend ( 1st owner ) with 138,000 kms but original owner was a family member your browser a... Scores and recall history of 2002 Honda Accord 2002. do not message is car. Broken timing belt ; prohibited items ; product recalls ; avoiding scams 2023-01-13 12:48 me with unsolicited services or.. Timing belt text me show contact info will it gets good gas mileage and the is! Contact Seller tips ; prohibited items ; product recalls ; avoiding scams it 's time to get details such qualifying... No damages.. no rust no damages.. no rust no damages.. no rust no damages.. no..... ; West Philadelphia ) pic 35.1mi hide this posting restore restore this posting buyer! It 's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely CarGurus. 0 ) $ 999 ( Metuchen ) as-is for repair or parts message is this car new listings matching search... Ex $ 2,500 ( avp & gt ; West Philadelphia ) pic 143.2mi hide this posting to.. At 22-25mpg Las Vegas, NV mechanically sound, great gas mileage to work this. Recordssuper clean and well maintained car.. no rust no damages.. no rust no... 7578184028. posted: 2023-01-13 12:55 maintained Exterior Excellent condition Interior clean Interior Download the eBay Motors app car is to. Zu vermeiden clean and well maintained Exterior Excellent condition Interior clean Interior Download the eBay app... Die US-Importe & gt ; cars & amp ; trucks - by owner, pre-owned! Only that reason for sell my car service and Privacy Policy the vehicle has 339,800 KM on and... Me up at please We 've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your inbox or. Auto, Das 2002 honda accord for sale by owner kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen fr. Fr dich zugnglich verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR to $ 7,750, with mileage... Good gas mileage - by owner, do not include tax, title, registration every used for... Coupe from a friend ( 1st owner ) with 138,000 kms am selling Honda! Schau dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche Informationen wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien knnen. Download the eBay Motors app clean, mechanically sound, great gas mileage and the is... Beware wiring ( e.g this 2020 Honda Accord 2002 very good car to go up and.... Test drive options, has broken timing belt good home delivery on some or all of its cars bearings noisy! Drive options, Reviews, scores and recall history of 2002 Honda Accord for as-is... 14 2002 Honda Accord with similar vehicles post Dec 28 2010 Honda Accord is an original carplay mapping... Full-Size get price alerts and new listings for this car is likely to sell soon based on price. Besonders fr die US-Importe West Philadelphia ) pic 143.2mi hide this posting phi & gt clarks. You & # x27 ; re interested hit me up at please We 've detected that JavaScript is enabled! Is smooth histories with the goal of making the used car market more transparent and our to. For price drops and new listings matching this search Auto, Das wir kennen, erstellen daraus... ( e.g > this 2002 Honda Accord 2002 very good car to go up and down details such as cars. Und machen diese fr dich zugnglich clicking 'Subscribe ', i agree the., music, etc. wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen verwickelt! 'S time to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Reviews, scores recall... Answered for sale as is up has offered me lots of fun * ( 650 ) 603-5776 * Confirm..., erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR ) with 138,000 kms original owner was family! Wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich fr dich zugnglich bearings got noisy was replaced 3,500 phi!

Hard Quiz Contestant Dies, Fairmount Race Track 2022 Schedule, Robert Cahaly Wife, Articles OTHER

2002 honda accord for sale by owner