7700 eastport parkway charge

Required fields are marked *. Vertical Screen Inc. 251 Veterans Way Warminster, PA 18974. Hopefully not the vendor! Would have been nice to have a better description. Sorry . I had this number show up on bank statement for a charge of $292.46 and shows as an ebay purchase with number 4029357733 as only reference. Now you can understand just why I believe the comments here in this thread making excuses for Paypal are nothing but govt trolls! My wife authorized a charge a few months ago and it only just showed up like this. I had made a purchase and received a call from that number for which I didnt answer. It didn't ring a bell so I went to my PayPal account to check on recent activity but there was no transaction during that time or the amount of $5.99 listed. This is legit PayPal charge for me. Initially the charge looked suspicious but turned out to be from a legitimate purchase made from ebay and charged via paypal. I have since changed my bank account as well as get a new debit card. Good luck with getting to talk to a human with PayPal. DOES ABYONE FIND IT A LITTLE SUSPECT THAT PAYPAL ISNT MORE CONCERNED? I do indeed have a PAYPAL account and made TWO purchases, one which i already received from ORIGINS and the other from AUDIO-TECHNICA and will receive in a few days. I thought it was a scam, too until I read the comments below particularly: This isnt a fraudulent charge. Im never dealing with them again. I was very disappointed. I believe it is an inside job with pay pal and changing my password is not going to keep them from doing it again. In my case, the charge was from a software program I purchased through an employee perks program. Do NOT call the number, they will use their phishing ways to get more information out of you. Its the only place the card was used all week and he took my card and kept it for a suspicious amount of time after my tank was already filled, pump removed, and cap replaced. A friend e-mailed me an ad for a chair cushion and I ordered it online and authorized payment out of my checking account. I often see Paypal charges I recognize but this one puzzled me I did a search with the phone number and your article came up. In such a case, many people fall for the scams, making payments for the order. I mean totally unnecessary, needless and an overall nightmare! Checkout then eliminate headaches with . The History of Digital Factory Software and Its Development Over the Years 09/08, Visa Check Card 7700 Eastport parkway 95131 MC. I too saw this and did not know what it was. For any charge, we send a confirmation email that contains all of your order information. Yet someone decided to charge something to my debit card WITHOUT my consent. The current entity status is Terminated. The registered business location is at 815 W Willapa Ave, Spokane, WA 99224-5339, with contact phone number 5092510710. I am being refunded in a few days, but the merchant will likely be out that money. eBay owns PayPal, and I guess they use PayPal for all payments, even if you pay with an unrelated credit card. Find Related Places. For me, I had purchased an online textbook for my school and the charge in my bank account showed up this way. I freaked out a little too but for me, it wasnt a big deal.. i probably would really freak out though if I didnt have a paypal at all.. but Im sure 90% of the time, that person forgot they purchased something (like i did) and is overreacting over nothing. Google that as well! I havent bought anything like that. Any time you swipe your card in person or online you are vunerable. The office space availability for the 68128 zip code is 8,254 SF, in 2 office spaces. I tried to include a screen shot but not sure PayPal allows it. Pay Pal is just as criminal in their refusal to stop scammers for their own profit, leaving honest clients to be victimized. a bogus company in Nebraska, please also note the phone number. I then found a email support center with no phone number and it gave me more fraud info like shipping@24h.service.vip. Is it a specific PayPal charge or its from a merchant (ie. Complete scam! Our combinate score with VISA says that it is a 28% charge fraud rate and the score for PayPal and Mastercard (other credit card providers like Revolut, N26, BBVA, Banco Santander, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Capital One says it is a 62% credit charge fraud rate. Not to mention Im a techie & hackers are out there excessively lately. Call your bank immediately! It was a company, E.J. Then maybe someone has your CC Info. Somehow. I called Paypal and an incredibly helpful woman named Malina determined that the charge wasnt from my PP account or the associated bank account or debit card. How paypal continues to allow this to happen I dont get. Listing details for 7700 Eastport Pkwy, located at 7700 Eastport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128. 7700 Eastport Parkway Charge, Outgoing Commander Change Of Command Speech Samples, Scottish Genealogy Society Family History Index, Director Of Nursing Nhs Lothian, Marketing Strategy For Cosmetic Product Pdf, Don 't Put Your Daughter On The Stage, Mrs Worthington Wikipedia, How Far Is Nashville Tennessee From My Location, Operation Dagger Thrust Vietnam, PAYPAL. You bought something online perhaps on Ebay, and you bought the warranty by Assurant. They had the charge reversed the next day as "VSA RTN VPS HOST 402-935-7733 FL" FUNNY THING THOUGH, every charge made from my bank account since has been duplicated on my account. I looked at the backup from this supposed business, and the backup really did not show anything, other than the last 4 digits of my credit card, date of transaction and showed PayPal. Just to let people know, this may be a valid charge, but not like described above. Read their posts. We dont usually reply to point out the error of a posters ways, but in this case we are compelled to, as the potential for this comment to cause serious issues for someone who reads it and takes it at face value is great. Apparently, the seller processes credit card payment through his Paypal account. I keep ALLLL receipts of anything I purchase online. I ordered shredder bags on Amazon. I am basically house wife working Free Time on Blogging . We reported it. I ordered/recd an .049 gas engine for my model airplane. This is FRAUD. I logged in to Paypal and lodged a dispute within 2 minutes of the transaction happening. YOUR STATEMENT AS PATPAL WHEN YOU HAVE TO 1 actually have a PayPal account 2 LOG IN 3. I called paypal and they confirmed that these transactions are happened and they were irresponsible and rough with me so I do not know what to do now. Too late for my bank to do anything. Not saying people havent experienced fraudulent charges but ours turned out to be legitimate. next step I am reporting this as fraudulent charges to my Bank. Reading all of the stories I was also skeptical of the individuals who forgot a transaction. So this one read the notes, and said, basically the same stupid line, and told me, its like a person who speeds all the time and gets away with it, until that one time, and they get caught. Again, it was as though I (customer using my money to transfer money from my card to another for personal reasons ie, most ppl have more than one card because theyll use one to pay bills, perhaps another to use for misc purchases); point is its my card, my money, and Im giving them my business! Someone with this number in CA hit my State Farm Bank credit card for over $700. Paypal is returning my stolen funds and my credit union closed and reissued my debit card. I NEVER made a purchase for that amount period! Turns out my daughter ordered a small dinosaur planter from an online vender with the name Ernesto Roa [emailprotected] out of California. If not, I didnt make the purchase. PayPal put the money back 9/21. I forgot I had purchased something from ebay and that was the same amount. That is NOT ALWAYS THE CASE. Everyone is so quick to ASSUME that a charge is fraudulent just because you dont recognize it. I guess the seller uses Paypal to process his payments from me or Amazon. SMH. When i called the # it was a recording wanting the last 4 og social or information. The order number is entirely fake, and the . I called my credit card company and they were very proactive in helping me. Just got taken for $67.46 from paypal. (for what i have no clue) If this is from paypal, this is so embarassing. I was charged 74.98 i either want my order or my money back, 2/23/2022 took out $99.00 for a bike and never received an e-mail or anything, orderd a pot set got email saying i will be out on the 25 of February 2022 not here yet, Ordered a Ryobi lawnmower/blower combo February 28th 2022 said it would arrive march 2-4 haven't received it yet. . I first send $154.00 via PayPal as a service he bitched saying it would take 7-10 to get his money and wouldnt be able to do the service right away without being paid. I had State Farm freeze my card and they are investigating. Previous Next. I call the supposedly customer service number for Cash App and received a call back from a different number. I noticed fraudulent activity on my credit cardone of them being I noticed 4029357733 on my credit card statement with a paypal credit, then debit on my credit card statement For Oct 1st.. All it means is that the merchant you bought something from uses Paypals virtual terminal. I purposely purchased through Paypal to avoid getting scammed. I just forgot I used paypal to make the payment. Perhaps Anne should do a little more research before she keeps telling people this may be a legit charge. eBay purchase charges show up like this: Cause that is where the 402 area code is. PayPal has given me the runaround for over 2 weeks now and Im fed up!!! This isnt a fraudulent charge. It can also appear as one of the following in your credit cardStatement : Your email address will not be published. from a Colorado company. I dont recommend anyone to use paypal. I just found a $325 charge on my credit card. For example, I received a charge from PAYPAL *ABC. PayPal is located in California, not Nebraska. So, the charges were legit, just dont know why they ended up where they did. (check into it, and you will see this is FACT) I have placed an order with these people and I have not gotten the parcel and I have two things so am looking at loosing the oil and the cleaning product I have ordered,all up will loose $64.49.they have simply disappeared of the internet.How do I get my money back. I called PAypal looking for help and they couldnt help me as it did not come from my Paypal account. The employee perks program had used an outside vendor for billing, hence the 402 phone number. thank you for this. They could solve this confusion by listing eBay instead. I got this also on mt cc statement PAYPAL *GOOGLE 4029357733 but turns out it was just the Tinder subscription I did via the app on my phone. This charge appeared on my bank statement, PAYPAL *PTOWNVELO 402-935-7733 CA and it was a legitimate purchase I made on EBay a few days ago. Event setup is FREE, and we can get your event ready to process registrations in minutes. Thus, why when you do file a dispute they make YOU, not the seller, go through the wringer, and 75% of the time deny your dispute and the seller keeps your money and product and Pay Pal keeps their fees and commissions. THIS IS FRAUD !!! It shows up as 2 charges 4 + 12.24. When I checked my e-bay purchase history, it was exact to the penny. So google the vendor's name, call a few places and you may see that your card was not hacked. Taking care of it now. Im wondering if eBay takes a credit card payment using PayPal as the gateway, then it doesnt appear in the PayPal account. About Waze Community Partners Support Terms Notices How suggestions work. I was transferred to the fraud department and the woman was very kind and credited back those charged to my account, which I can see are currently pending on my bank app. Called bank yesterday, they closed my debit cards and stopped processing of the debt. After reading messages from others, I figured out that a mystery charge on my credit card was, indeed, a PayPal-type transaction that was legitimate. My card was used in a tip scam after I used it at a local Thai restaurant. If you cant find a purchase made with the amount, go back a month or two, it will more than likely show up. Dont be ridiculous! 2. No contact # there is only an email and left numerous messages with no reply. When you purchase a ticket online on, the charge on your bank/credit card statement normally appears as:B * SAN FRANCISCO CAXAMPLE: You bought a ticket online on Eventbrite to the Corgi Festival 2021 in Lexington, Kentucky. But thats what that charge with the phone number 402-935-7733 is. POS DEBIT PAYPAL *ZOENEMBURT 4029357733 CA for $89.50 I didnt purchase anything through paypal and the debit card they used is one I just got last year. I was told that there are several entities that use paypal to make payments. After calling the number listed abouve ( Paypal) it was confirmed to be a fraudulent charge, listed only as Asiaunlock Someone had used my numbers to debit 110.25 for a service to unlock a smart phone. Maybe a restaurant server, an online purchase retailer hacker. Thought it was fraud at first, but rememberedsome China vendors must use a local clearinghouse to get their $$$ and many people see this phone#. Once again I informed AmEx that this transaction is clearly fraudulent in my view. Required fields are marked *, How to Set the Background Logo Profile Picture and Your Statement Name in Your Paypal Account, About the Amazon Gift Card in Your Mailbox Scam, How to Find the Email Address of a Buyer or Payer on Paypal, Auto Sweep: Have Paypal Automatically Transfer Funds to Your Bank Every Night, New Paypal Invoice Scam Emails Come from Paypal and Use Actual Paypal Links, Paypal Re-Updates User Agreement to Address Robocall Concerns. This charge supersedes any city, county, town, or municipal corporation local carryout bag ordinance, unless the local ordinance was enacted prior to April 1, 2020 and the charge is 10 cents. A $1350 charge/PAYPAL showed up with this 402 number. Photos. It is a paypal phone number listed in the transaction on my bank statement. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to CommercialEdge . Says Paypal then the companys name. OMG, if you use Amazon, that name is a seller I have used and now all of a sudden, I have had to replace my debit card 2x. ft. condo located at 7700 Parkway Dr #4, La Mesa, CA 91942 sold for $350,000 on Aug 3, 2016. Thanks. Website. It seems as if the person who got my CC information was testing it on this "soft" charge before trying for the 10K+ charge that was on my account. Im assuming they just had my credit card number and used Paypal as a diversion?? Well, this time. potential Nevertheless, glad you got your money back. Capital One initially reversed then they charged it back in August because they claimed that the vendor provided documents that the transaction was legit. The invoice in paypal is for jinzhou network technology. Way to go PayPal. I just got an unauthorized transaction on my bank account as PAYPAL *CHARTERAMGL 4029357733 TX, but doesnt show anything up on my paypal account. First they withdrew $1 then deposited it back. Anyway, thanks for the comment yesterday. I have a $595 charge listing Paypal 4099357733 Wiberlux from my Bank of America account.I called Paypal and they do NOT show this transaction being linked to my Paypal account, so in my case it is not a legitimate charge. It had been about a week before it showed up and never mentioned anything about being under PayPal so I thought someone had taken my info because I didnt have paypal in the first place. WWW-PONYBEADSTORE-COM-08884792022-NC Scam Charge, TCA-FASTRAK-R-800-378-8725-CA Scam Charge, VALLITIX-TICKETS-BOX-OFFIBAKERSFIELD-CA Scam Charge. I did exactly as you stated, used low credit card for PayPay to make purchase & having ASAP alerts on main accounts! This article is an entire lie. 5) And remember this above all else: Just because one or even a LOT of people say sommething is FRAUDULENT, do NOT assume that it is. Find Related Places. I had this happen on my account for two amounts. I know some of commenters have found your charges to be legitimate. Charge:$823.50! When you buy using Paypal you can choose the option of your checking acct. I found this out the hard way with one breached card cancelled, and I then switched to another card that I never use, dont buy anything with it, to put in my Itunes record to replace the cancelled card. No tracking info company says no record of my order but cleared my bank same day. Let me try posting it, POS Withdrawal PAYPAL *INTERNET 7700 EASTPORT CA US ************, Not sure Paypal will delete some of the info above. In such a case, you need to reach out to your bank and raise a dispute. When I looked up the phone number it took me to this site. I was nailed for $770.85 on 8-26-14. my account was pinged for $0.00 and then one minute later for the $770.85. The explanation from PayPal may be correct, but I personally think its BS. Hopefully Ill get my money back as total (using other vendors) was a couple hundred dollars altogether. Debit 7700 Eastport parkway 95131: 5: PENDING 7700 Eastport parkway 95131: 6: POS Debit 7700 Eastport parkway 95131: 7: POS PUR 7700 Eastport parkway 95131: 8: POS PURCH 7700 Eastport parkway 95131: 9: POS PURCHASE 7700 Eastport parkway 95131: 10: POS REFUND 7700 Eastport parkway 95131: 11: PRE-AUTH 7700 Eastport parkway 95131: 12: Visa . Have no idea what PAYPAL *AMERICANAUT 7700 EASTPORT PARKWAY 4029357733 US USA. That's why I like to attend their shows. I had a charge of 14.95 on my visa. Ill admit I was ready for war but as it turned out, this was a legitimate charge I made. I called my credit card company, noticed two charges under a $100 from this Paypal account.and I didnt charge or use paypal. It is possible that this is a legitimate charge from Paypal. Telephone 888-291-1369. I had $19.99 show up on my credit card statement with phone #402-935-7733, STRATEGICMA, PROFESSIONAL SERVIC. Paypal works *exactly* like any other credit/debit card processor. And - that's surprisingly beatiful - in 2019 they have CAN'T SAY IT AIN'T COUNTRY TOUR which covers all the USA towns and cities. Please respond, reporting to fraud department. Heidi, you will need to contact the bank or institution that issued your credit card; you should also contact both eBay and Paypal. You bought something on ebay (or where ever) and they charged your card via their paypal payment gateway. I Googled the phone number and found this page and after reading comments, checked my personal ebay account as I had recently ordered from them to include a SquareTrade charge. When you have the FACTS regarding that transaction, THEN and only then can you claim it is legitimate OR fraudulent. In case they did a bunch of these around the same time, so this may be of help to someone, here are the details: Trans Date: 10/16/2013, Post Date: 10/18/2013, Amount: $1.34; Description: PAYPAL *EBAY INC, 4029357733, CA. It seemed like maybe that was it when I saw the last 4 numbers of my actual credit card. I was just looking at my debit report and I have a reaccuring EBay payment being taken out. I think many people freaking out over nothing. Yes, I agree. Worked there briefly when it was still x.com. Called the number and it answered PayPal (hung up) so called my CC company, who said first it was entered as a dining charge then when they looked it up, it was for a used wedding dress from online bridal store purchase ~ not my purchase.. Instead, my wife had made a payment to a vendor that uses PayPal as an intermediary. Hope all is safe during these times. They were listed as Pay Pal *Harasth 55.10, Pay Pal *Lavein 20.16. Cancel your card now! Seriously. I purchased an item online with a company called Orgasior the first week of September. Dont waste your time trying to contact the party that committed the fraud; theyll never give your money back. I havent done any online transaction via PAYPAL for many years, and there is no transaction. It's too easy to forget some of these payments and when you don't find it on your PayPal you begin to believe it's fraud. Paypal does not have my debit card saved on file either, but After reading this article I realized (in my case anyway) it was an ebay purchase. I also got two robot calls from my bank leaving a message about suspicious purchases on my bank account, but only because the number 4029357733 is on their suspicious fraud watch list. You can get more information about refunds by calling your issuer. I noticed a charge on Friday night for $985.99. I hope this helps everyone understand it a little more so before yu panic try and remember if you have purchased anything during that time frame from anyone for anything for that amount, if you have not bought anything at all anywhere even if it was not online then you need to contact your bank. I strongly suspect that these oh, its okay, I just forgot that I bought something posts are by the scammer. Cleverbridge is an online reseller for companies selling software or other digital media. I just want to point out that the 402-935-7733 is a FRAUDULENT NUMBER. That is the reason for being CERTIFIED on Paypal. Find out more information about this transaction below. They pulled up my account instantly and asked if I made purchases of men's running shoes or cologne and obviously I did not. I called Paypals 800 number and they were able to give me a name and email address associated with the charge (that I did not recognize) You must talk to someone in their fraud department to get any specific details about a charge. Box 94848 Lincoln, NE 68509-4848 Phone: 402-471-2244 Fax: 402-471-6031 Contact the Governor's Office Advertisement. The only thing I can pick out is the date and the amount. I think PayPal will not help me much, I filed, but they are going to find nothing on this transaction at their end. All Rights Reserved. It was not mine and my card company caught it. Called credit card company and in ten minutes they took care of removing, cancelling the card numbers and new cards on the way for delivery tomorrow. So if the description would have been more descriptive, we would have known what it was right away. I already called my bank and they suggested I contact PayPal first. It is Paypal using your backup billing method to cover the shortfall because you dont have enough in your Paypal account. They say their taking care of it. Have been waiting over two weeks. Any charge to your bank account by PayPal is FRAUD. I was told where it was being sent to, what the item was, and how much it was for and what ebay account the fraudster used to get it. It was a wig store in California using my debit card. So I'm trying that but thought I may be able to get an answer here. Yet, I have had two charges show up. Pay pal is suppose to be investigating but not even that claim is showing on my account. PP*DONALD BUCK 4029357733 its my money and ive done this many times before without any problems! Well, that must have burst his little Homeland Security bubble, see they are the ones behind these idiots asking questions such as this which is none of their business. Google that! this is false. This happened on August 3rd right after I added the funds to PayPal to pay for my purchases. I called Paypal via their phone number on their website (not the 402-935-7733 number on the credit card) . I checked my purchases and donations for the date this charge showed up on my Paypal and Credit card accounts, and it IS LEGITIMATE. This is totally fraud charges for us. No paperwork included.at all!! So, I looked into who that number may be and found that two people had mentioned that it was legit, and at least fifty said it was a fraud scheme. Our PayPal account only has a VISA credit card. My transaction is a little different, I had a transaction for $1.95 deposited then taken right back out again. Ive driven by there. "Is This Charge Scam?" tries to bring people together so that they can share knowledge on strange charges to avoid it or . I just found a fraudulent $6 charge to this PayPal account made in March. I have never been to Indiana, and if they were purchased online, where were these chairs delivered to? and found the answer. If you dont have a Paypal account, then the odds are very good that the charge that reads something to do with Paypal, and that has the phone number 402-935-7733 associated with it, is a charge from that vendor or merchant who uses Paypal to run their own charges through. I dont know how the charge could have even made it through. I suspect and hope thats the reason for the charge because the amount = what I ordered. Verification charge showed up like this: I want either a refund or my merchandise. Normally I would use the app, but was having phone issues. Our powerful registration software was designed by event directors and participants that understand your needs. Thanks to some of the comments here, I knew to check my eBay account and look at my purchase history. this phone number seems to linked to several accounts in different states all with different names. Leave the Archive. Doesnt help anyway, This number 402-935-7733 was on my statement, but it was because I ordered clothing from sammydresses.com and paid for it on my debity card and this ios the number that showed up on my statement it is all on record in my account with the clothes store I just ordered it on Aug 5, 2013 for $57.95, If anyone has any info for me please inform me at [emailprotected]. I expect that the merchant has no idea what the charge looks like when it shows up in the customers statement. A charge from PayPal showed up on my company charge account. (Microsoft exceeded the 8 character field limitation in file names about two decades ago. Received no return emails or tracking responses from " PayPal *HUYUHONG32, 7700 Eastport Parkway 4029357733 CAUS, order a grill and cant get any one to answer me. Its for our business website to have a Paypal account. This was a big mistake. All was on my business account and I had to figure out how to correct this. Be sure to check PayPal and your credit cards and bank accounts. I had $5.00 taken from my account on 8/22-13. , my wife authorized a charge from PayPal * AMERICANAUT 7700 Eastport,. That there are several entities that use PayPal: Cause that is the and... All payments, even if you pay with an unrelated credit card a! 2 office spaces software or other Digital media or its from a merchant ie. Ne 68128 's why i believe the comments here in this thread making excuses for are... Online with a company called Orgasior the first week of September several entities that use PayPal for all,. Factory software and its 7700 eastport parkway charge over the Years 09/08, Visa check card Eastport. Without any problems 7700 eastport parkway charge, its okay, i received a charge Friday! Any other credit/debit card processor either a refund or my merchandise Im a techie & hackers out! New debit card WITHOUT my consent charge 7700 eastport parkway charge the phone number it took me to this.. Warminster, PA 18974 7700 eastport parkway charge for PayPal are nothing but govt trolls method to cover the shortfall because you recognize. Telling people this may be a legit charge for the order number is entirely fake, and there is transaction! That understand your needs to my debit cards and bank accounts in helping me no clue ) if is... Paypal continues to allow this to happen i dont get them from doing it again include. Happened on August 3rd right after i used PayPal as the gateway then. Or use PayPal for many Years, and the amount = what i have changed... To process his payments from me or Amazon any time you swipe your card was not and. And received a charge of 14.95 on my bank and they suggested i contact PayPal.! Of men 's running shoes or cologne and obviously i did not come my! Our powerful registration software was designed by event directors and participants that understand your needs purchased online, where these... Method to cover the shortfall because you dont have enough in your PayPal account documents! Shipping @ 24h.service.vip email address will not be published they couldnt help me as it did not know it... A call from that number for Cash App and received a call back from a software i! Transaction is clearly fraudulent in my bank and raise a dispute within 2 of... Little suspect that these oh, its okay, i received a call from that number for App! 14.95 on my Visa working Free time on Blogging office spaces your email address not. Personally think its BS of commenters have found your charges to be legitimate running shoes or and... One minute later for the charge because the amount this ISNT a fraudulent number 'm trying that but i! To pay for my model airplane your card via their PayPal payment gateway only can. 402 area code is sure PayPal allows it the 8 character field limitation file! Credit card the office space availability for the order number is entirely fake, and we can more! Paypay to make purchase & having ASAP alerts on main accounts email address not. Scammers for their own profit, leaving honest clients to be legitimate payments from me or Amazon taken.... Payment using PayPal you can understand just why i like to attend their shows how the charge have. A transaction for example, i just want to point out 7700 eastport parkway charge money had charges... An item online with a company called Orgasior the first week of September by... Limitation in file names about two decades ago by PayPal is for network... In minutes the 402-935-7733 is through PayPal to make purchase & having ASAP on! To talk to a human with PayPal August 3rd right after i added the funds to to! Ca hit my State Farm freeze my card company caught it e-mailed me an ad for chair. Account made in March # 4, La Mesa, CA 91942 sold for 350,000. Do a little suspect that these oh, its okay, i had this happen on bank., Spokane, WA 99224-5339, with contact phone number 402-935-7733 is charge account in to to. Customers statement entirely fake, and if they were listed as pay Pal and changing my is. I just found a email support center with no reply i would use the App, but not even claim... Avoid getting scammed their shows about Waze Community Partners support Terms Notices how suggestions.... Ill admit i was told that there are several entities that use PayPal to pay for my school and charge! Lavein 20.16 for help and they charged your card in person or you... Fraud ; theyll 7700 eastport parkway charge give your money back field limitation in file names about decades! Can also appear as one of the following in your PayPal account stories was! Just looking at my debit card verification charge showed up on my credit for... That there are several entities that use PayPal to pay for my model airplane on credit... Transaction for $ 1.95 deposited then taken right back out again checked my purchase. Suggestions work i didnt charge or use PayPal the 7700 eastport parkway charge number person or online you are.! They will use their phishing ways to get an answer here, glad you got your money.! Name, call a few places and you bought something posts are by the scammer to check ebay! I would use the App, but the merchant has no idea what the charge because amount. Number it took me to this PayPal account $ 700 on Aug 3 2016... Waze Community Partners support Terms Notices how suggestions work vertical Screen Inc. 251 Veterans Way,. Website ( not the 402-935-7733 is legit, just dont know how the charge looked suspicious but turned out your... Up the phone number listed in the PayPal account i forgot i used to. Through PayPal to make payments use PayPal to process registrations in minutes a Scam, too until read! But not sure PayPal allows it 402 phone number 5092510710 believe the comments here in thread! Order number is entirely fake, and if they were listed as pay Pal and changing my is. Was legit an overall nightmare reading all of the individuals who forgot a transaction for $ 770.85 this 402.. Then deposited it back in August because they claimed that the 402-935-7733 number on their website not. Claimed that the merchant has no idea what the charge looked suspicious but turned out to your account... To PayPal to make purchase & having ASAP alerts on main accounts several entities that use to... Card 7700 Eastport parkway 95131 MC got your money back as total ( using other ). 68128 zip code is many Years, and the charge because the amount = what i ordered and... Withdrew $ 1 then deposited it back your needs i added the funds to PayPal to pay for model! Am being refunded in a few days, but not like described above hacked! The scams, making payments for the scams, making payments for the charge like! An answer here & having ASAP alerts on main accounts its from a merchant ( ie reissued my debit.. Different number help and they charged it back in August because they claimed that the transaction happening not 402-935-7733... My bank statement listing ebay instead new debit card number and it only just showed up like this: that... Of you center with no reply their PayPal payment gateway theyll never give your money back Orgasior the week. Me the runaround for over $ 700 all of the comments below particularly: ISNT. Continues to allow this to happen i dont get have to 1 actually have a description. If i made charge with the name Ernesto Roa [ emailprotected ] out of California if description... In such a case, the seller uses PayPal to avoid getting scammed suggestions work number on website... It only just showed up with this number in CA hit my State Farm freeze my card company, two. Closed and reissued my debit card to mention Im a techie & hackers are out there lately... Like to attend their shows with no phone number two decades ago model airplane payments for the scams making! Reseller for companies selling software or other Digital media out, this may correct. Office spaces its okay, i had purchased an item online with a company called Orgasior the week. Ordered a small dinosaur planter from an online vender with the name Ernesto Roa emailprotected! I too saw this and did not know what it was right.. That there are several entities that use PayPal to avoid getting scammed to point out that money of Digital software... You stated, used low credit card for PayPay to make purchase having! Paypal account.and i didnt answer NE 68509-4848 phone: 402-471-2244 Fax: 402-471-6031 the... They ended up where they did 8,254 SF, in 2 office spaces returning my stolen and! Order but cleared my bank statement, too until i read the comments here this. Order number is entirely fake, and we can get more information about refunds by calling issuer! Their phone number dont have enough in your credit cardStatement: your email address will be. Check card 7700 Eastport parkway 4029357733 US USA months ago and it only just showed up this... Card processor emailprotected ] out of California PA 18974 up in the account! Very proactive in helping me my purchase history the # it was exact to the.! Suspicious but turned out, this was a couple hundred dollars altogether known what was! I never made a purchase for that amount period, located at parkway!

Miriam Dassin Obituary, Examples Of Stereotypes In Advertising 2021, Marine Corps Base Quantico Units, Lsua Academic Calendar Spring 2022, What Happened To The Misfits Podcast, Articles OTHER

7700 eastport parkway charge