chinchilla breeders in florida

2. Terry Jo & Greg Pyper Pet Breeders Pet Services. If you would like to take Lily home, send us a message! If you have a chinchilla you need to surrender, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have various gift option for all our users. This breeder is a member of the Mutation Chinchilla Breeders Association (MCBA), an international organization for Chinchilla breeders. Plus, some of the items listed here such as the food pellets and chew blocks are recurring costs. Palm Beach County, Broward County, Collier County, Seminole County, Citrus County, Brevard County, Alachua County, Lee County, Flagler County, Marion County, Duval County, Hernando County, Orange County, Escambia County, St. Lucie County, Bay County, Polk County, Hillsborough County, Columbia County, German Shepherd, South Carolina Lancaster, Chinchilla For Sale in Broward County (2), Chinchilla For Sale in Flagler County (2), Chinchilla For Sale in Columbia County (1), Chinchilla For Sale in Escambia County (1), Chinchilla For Sale in Alachua County (1). Theyre energetic, adorable, and can easily bring a smile to your face. Im.. Two year old Male chinchilla unaltered. Almond will be ready to go to his new home on or after August 14th, 2022. Kits are only listed as available and ready for deposits once they are close to weaning age. When looking for a new chinchilla, we dont recommend going to a pet store. Chinchillas are so cute and such intelligent animals that make great pets. The chinchillas should have enough space and get enough food and water. Just a gentle reminder for visitors that stop by. Almond is a 7 week old Lowe recessive white (also called goldbar) male chinchilla. Sunrise Australian Labradoodle. So, if you decide to make a purchase through one of the links on this site, I receive a commission for it. , we dont compromise breeding. Please email me at adorablechins@comcast.net, text or call 215-410-1391 for more information . Location: Riverside, CA, Breeder: Chinchilla Amore They will want to know what you plan to feed the chinchilla if you have already bought a suitable cage and if you are prepared to take care of a chinchilla for the next 10-15 years. Cuddlebug Chinchillas Breeder Information and Details: Sunshine Chinchillas is a small breeder located in central Florida. Here are some tips that can help you find a pet Chinchilla: These are just some of the most common ways to find Chinchillas in your area. Narcissus Kimball For as low as $50, you will be able to buy a standard adult female Chin from this breeder. Lyn's Chins Location: Orlando, FL Website: centralfloridachinchillas.com Contact: LASMD925@aol.com | (407) 894-4070 Sunshine Chinchillas Location: Orlando, FL Website: sunshinechinchillas.com Social: facebook.com/sunshinechinchillas Contact: sunshinechins@live.com Kathy's Chinchillas Location: Orlando, FL Website: kathyschinchillas.com All information on this website is based around laws, regulations, and information originating in the United States. How Much Post-Purchase Communication Or Follow-Up Care is Offered? You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly. Location: Las Vegas, NV, Breeder: Mt. They socialize their kittens from a very young age. Location: Ashland, NE, Breeder: LV Chinchillas Gender: Male. Pet Breeders Pet Stores Pet Boarding & Kennels. Looking to see why you think a chinchilla is a good pet for you and/or your family. This is also true when it comes to finding places to buy these adorable crawlers. This is Roko, My name is Kathy and I am a small hobby breeder located in Orlando, FL. Nowadays, Chinchillas are pretty common household pets. I bought them, and everything to go with them, but my mother is extremely allergic. 10 Best Australian Cattle Dog Breeders (2023): Our Top 10 Picks. With a chinchilla, you dont have to worry about that as they can fit in any apartment. If a breeder is part of a local chinchilla association, this is a sign that they care about their animals and see them as more than just products. Gorgeous Puppies & Kittens. Besides our Chinchilla breeding, Weeping Willow Farm also carries a full line of Chinchilla products for sale. please contact me Read the ad please most questions are answers!! Sign Adoption Contract. Jewels of Mine Jewels of Mine pride itself in breeding high-quality British Shorthair kittens to all cat lovers in Florida. Click here to fill out our Adoption Questionnaire. Select your plush favorite to meet your healthy chinchilla in less than a week! Location: Addison, NY, Breeder: Tiffanys Chinchillas This Chinchilla breeder is a proud member of the Mutation Chinchilla Breeders Association (MCBA); plus, they also run a rescue. Home; Herd & Sales; Contact; Store Home. Learn more. The best way to find a reputable breeder is to ask other chinchilla owners in your area. Sue Irvin He has got a brand new top-of-the-line critter nation cage that is a double with four tiers and all the newest accessories to go with it. 3920 S Semoran Blvd. Interview. chinchillabreeders.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. However, you can try to adjust their sleeping schedule to fit yours. Location: Santa Cruz, CA, Breeder: DJs Chinchillas These are living creatures with fluctuating moods and needs, please allow them time to. We also have care sheets and other resources to help you take care of your new furry friend! Potty trained and very playful but yet Adorable, friendly chinchilla needing a good home with lots of love. Our top priority is their health and growth, not making a high dollar amount or over-producing. Mutation Chinchilla Breeders Association: Home Our Organization Directories Your Chinchilla . These are exotic pets that need special care. Bethany This doesnt cost you anything additional. Dan Dahlene Burbank. Chinchillas also need a dust bath at least once a week to keep their fur healthy and shiny. Love to play a lotView Detail, Female chinchilla. We pride ourselves on raising both Pet Quality and Show Quality chinchillas. They are not easier to care for than an adult chinchilla. C & B Chinchillas Cindy Smith De Leon Springs, FL (386)717-3842 website: www.weepingwillowfarm.openherd.com email: csmith2456@cfl.rr.com. Cage setup kits are typically a mixture of used and new supplies and will have a used cage included, we do not have cages for sale very often. Please note that we do not know all of these breeders and cannot personally endorse them. Two female chins who get along and are very friendly.View Detail, I have two baby female chinchillas. The best food for your pet. Search our Breeders Directory. Location: Renton, WA, Breeder: Viking Chinchillas If you are interested, you can read about the history of this breeder over at their website. We are hobby breeders of mutation chinchillas located in Central Florida. Eggnog is a 6 week old Lowe recessive white (also called goldbar) male chinchilla. Looking for another loving home for this handsome male chinchilla he is a rare color, is .. She has been well kept and fed, she is in good health just looking for a good home. *Weve got a full list of chinchilla breeders just down the page. They come in white, gray, and black, as well as straight and curly fur types. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. Moreover, NWI Chinchillas only breeds pedigreed Chinnies with perfect health and amazing temperaments. Location: Grantsville, UT, Breeder: DJs Chinchilla Ranch Aside from Chinchillas, they also sell Chinchilla accessories such as herbs, treats, food, and dust. Welcome to my chinchilla blog where I will be sharing everything I know about these amazing animals! Chinchillas under 6 months are still babies, they must be treated with great care. This frisky rodent makes a loving pet for night people as their active hours are after dark. Moreover, DJs Chinchilla also reaches out to their customers through their Facebook page. California Chinchilla rescue organization, The Best Soft, Snuggly Chinchilla Plushies, What To Know About Chinchilla Tongues [Cute Pictures], Matts in their fur or patches are missing. In terms of pricing, Chinnies from Sunshine Chinchillas are priced based on their color. Thanks to Chinchillaforsale Team. Cindy &BreeAnn Smith. I'm a hobby breeder SoHo Designer Exotics offers top of the line exotic pets including skinny guinea pigs, chinchillas, and hedgehogs. Pet Breeders Pet Stores Pet Services (2) Website. They only foster these unwanted animals until an aspiring adopter comes along. Some of their offerings include standard Chinchilla colors, black velvet Chinchillas, ebony Chinchillas, sapphire Chinchillas, and Mosaics. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I cannot care for them no longer, I rescued them from their previous toxic environments but I can no longer keep them. Whether you're a first-time chinchilla owner or a seasoned pro, we hope you'll find something useful here! In addition to being able to recognize a healthy chinchilla, you should also be able to tell if a chinchilla is sick or neglected. If youre purchasing a chinchilla from a breeder, you must do your research. Weeping Willow Farm is a member of Mutation Chinchilla Breeders Association and Empress Chinchilla Breeders Cooperative, Inc. Florida. Price includes Chinchilla, cage and all accessories.View Detail, Up for adoption. .. Gorgeous chinchilla silver Persian kitty born 9/24/14. Kismet Kittens: Go to Website to Reserve. They come in white, gray, and black, as well as straight and curly fur types. Location: Raytown, MO, Breeder: Dawns Chinchillas I have 2 Holland Lops for adoption. Chinchillas R US Breeder Information and Details: Humble Acres Chinchillas is a member of both the Mutation Chinchilla Breeders Association (MCBA) and the Empress Chinchilla Breeders Cooperative (ECBC). Manteca, CA, Breeder: Cuddlebug Chinchillas Comes with everything shown. As of today, we mainly focus on rescuing chinchillas in need and finding them forever homes. They are also relatively easy to care for, as long as you do your research and provide them with the proper diet and housing. Looking for a companion for our four year old black german shepherd. A healthy chinchilla has bright, shiny eyes. His personality is excitable and curious, however take in mind a chinchilla's personality can change depending on their environment and surroundings. Their litter includes standards, ebonies, beiges, mosaics, and more. Moreover, you will also find all sorts of fun toys for Chinchillas over at their website! My passion for animals started at a very young age as I grow up on a farm with several horses, cows, cats, chickens, and dogs on our property. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Chinchilla Breeder locations in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Big Daddys Chinchillas is also quite active on social media. We CANNOT predict when kits will be born or what color/gender they will be. About Search Results. Chinchilla, Florida Palm Coast $400 Chinchilla for sale Megahmed01 Up for adoption. Almond has pink ears and deep ruby red eyes, this is an uncommon color to find in Florida. Born: 9/24/14. Breed: British Shorthairs Phone Number: (360) 556-3489 Email: [email protected] 3. Here are some red flags to watch for: A wholesaler or a chinchilla mill churns out animals with profit in mind. Name is Binx. $250. We do not add photos of young kits to our website or list them available right after birth. Chinchilla Chateau specializes in breeding high-quality beige and white Chinnies. Chinchillas sold on this page are pedigreed. She loves to sit on your laps and be cuddled. 1. My 5 year old . Owner First Name Lets get straight to it! Is the Breeder in a Local Chinchilla Association? What Do Chinchillas Eat: Diet & Food Guide. Our goal is to help you successfully breed and care for your chinchillas, whether you are just getting started or have been breeding for many years. In this case, weve highlighted a reputable rescue where you can adopt a healthy chinchilla. I hate to rehome them but its for the best.View Detail, His four story cage and over $1000 worth of his stuff included in the price. I blog about their care, where to buy them, breeders, and more. They love to explore and play with their toys, so make sure you have plenty for them to chew on and climb on. However, depending on where you get your Chinchilla from, the process may make or break your pet-owning experience. On our website, you will find articles on a variety of topics related to chinchilla breeding and care, as well as a directory of chinchilla breeders from around the world. The guide has everything from proper feeding, toys, and more. Ultimate List of Bear Predators (6 Examples), What Eats Deer? Theyve become the subject of fascination for many animal lovers who enjoy their antics. They are my PETS and I just cannot keep them. Once youve found a breeder who seems professional, ask to see where the chinchillas are kept. Aside from raising, selling, and fostering Chinchillas, NWI Chinchillas also sell Chinchilla supplies such as food, dust, and hay. My name is Kathy and I am a small hobby breeder located in Orlando, FL. That said, the price of the actual Chinchilla is simply half the story. 10 Best Mastiff Breeders (2023): Our Top 10 Picks! Such a sweet boy he just deserves more attention. Great custome, We breed quality French Bulldog Babies, with correct body types, excellent temperments. They had adorable puppies and tons of other animals. Location: Bondurant, IA, Breeder: Northwest Kansas Chinchillas Hair of the Dog. He can be rehomed with or without all of his belongings. Rate: $2200. Kathy A breeder who has the best interests of their chinchillas in mind will ask you questions, too. Kits are usually ready to leave their mother between 8 and 12 weeks old. Our goal when breeding and showing our chinchillas is to produce healthy and friendly, show quality chinchillas. This shows that you are a thoughtful customer and gives them an opportunity to prove they can be trusted. This little guy is going to be around for a while. Every interested adopter MUST fill out the adoption questionnaire, found here on our website: If you need information about supplies, this can be found on our website here: Please review our sales policy and adoption process, found on our website here: , please consider this prior to adopting. I have two adult chinchillas. A pet-quality Chinchilla from a reputable breeder will run you between $150 and $600. She comes with lots of food, toys, dust bath, cage, travel cage, spinning wheel. Sumikos experience with Chins started decades ago when she first got her own Chinnie. Standard Grey: $150-200 Hetero Beige: $250-300 Location: Seattle, WA, Facebook If you have questions about their service or Chins in general, you would be pleased to know that DJs Chinchillas offers a free consultation, unlike a local pet store. Chewy is a great little chinchilla. We do not have a waitlist or offer this, all animals are available on a first-come, first-served basis. She has everything she need. If you head over to their website, you will see a useful guide for beginner Chinchilla owners. All kits come with an information care packet regarding their care. The boy is a blue chinchilla, and We currently have some exquiste Persian & Hymie Kittens for sale. Even though we offer cheap chinchillas for sale, we dont compromise breeding. cuddlebug6035@aol.com, Breeder: Forever Feisty Chinchilla Rescue Most domesticated rodents like hamsters, rats, guinea pigs, and mice live for less than ten years. So, if you decide to make a purchase through one of the links on this site, I receive a commission for it. 3. For Sale:. I only care if they go to a good home <3View Detail. I really thanful to Chinchillaforsale team for providing me a so lovely friend. Beyond The Treat is an educational website that promotes happy and healthy pet ownership. New Zealand, Californian, Champagne d'Argent, Silver Fox, Beveren, Florida White, and Cinnamon rabbits are just a few of the breeds listed. 7. Location: San Antonio, TX, Breeder: Acorn Hill Ranch Our products include Exercise Wheels, Supplements, Orchard Grass, Timothy Hay and Bathing Dust. We would love to hav.. Terms and Condition apply. Eggnog will be ready to go to his new home on or after February 12th, 2023. If multiple chinchillas are in one cage, make sure there is 2 by 2 square feet of space per chinchilla. Fortunately, weve made the process of finding a reputable chinchilla breeder easier for you. Tabitha Lindsay Make sure to check them out! However, they do not breed these Chins. I have three Grey Males. For many states were unable to find a breeder. If you are interested in knowing a bit about each of these Chinchilla colors, read their brief description on Big Daddys Chinchillas website. YEARS IN BUSINESS (407) 381-5777. Hazel Whether youre a first-time chinchilla owner or a seasoned pro, we hope youll find something useful here! Sort:Default. 4 year old ebony male .. Full AKC $ fully vaccinated paperwork in hand crate trained !.. If youre patient enough, you can get a potty-trained and gentle companion. We have been proud members of the Mutation Chinchilla Breeders Association (MCBA) for almost a decade now. To Dazzle is a female silver chinchilla Persian kitten born 5/17/13. You can get them in pairs to double the joy and fun that chinchillas can provide. Please feel free to message me if you are interested and would like more information. This fee goes towards the total adoption price with the remainder due on adoption day. I have 2 male Persian Chinchilla kittens available now for adoption. 1 to 12 of 48 filtered chinchilla listings. Approve Application. WWCBN25 . These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you! Location: York, PA, Breeder: East Coast Chinchillas This chinchilla is NOT related to the pink white coloration. Chewy and his things $850 Chinchilla breeders should have no problem answering your questions. Such a sweet boy he just deserves more attention. Location: Sammamish, WA, Breeder: B&B Chinchillas As expected, their baby Chinnies are always a few hundred dollars more expensive than their senior Chinchillas. My chinchillas come from excellent lines and would make a great addition to your home. May I see your chinchillas living conditions? Meagan Gunn Find 27 listings related to Chinchilla Breeder in Fort Lauderdale on YP.com. Troll Under The Bridge Rabbits & Chinchillas. ABC Chinchillas Breeder Information and Details: Big Daddys Chinchillas is a small hobby breeder based in Atlanta, Georgia. What Do Chinchillas Eat: Diet & Food Guide, 79+ Chinchilla Breeders Near You [For Sale]. All Chins from this breeder are covered by pet insurance and health guarantees. That said, Humble Acres Chinchillas also have their fair share of expensive Chinnies. With a little trial and error, youll be sure to find the perfect setup for your chinchillas home. Our Angels' Eyes tear stain remedies include; Angels' Eyes Natural tear stain powders and soft chews, Angels' Eyes. From diet and exercise to health and grooming, Ill be covering all aspects of chinchilla care. The Treat is an uncommon color to find the perfect setup for Chinchillas. Read the ad please most questions are answers! kits to our website or them. Atlanta, Georgia you and/or your family breeder information and Details: Big Daddys Chinchillas website Coast Chinchillas this is. The ad please most questions are answers! can be rehomed with or without all of belongings... Mind will ask you questions, too other resources to help you care! And health guarantees and error, youll be sure to find a reputable rescue where can! And hay you get your chinchilla from a breeder who seems professional ask... Adjust their sleeping schedule to fit yours do not have a waitlist offer., first-served basis to find a reputable chinchilla breeder easier for you NV breeder..., Angels ' Eyes Natural tear stain powders and soft chews, '... Comes with everything shown to all cat lovers in Florida as low as $ 50, will. Get a potty-trained and gentle companion February 12th, 2023 custome, we breed Quality French Bulldog babies with. You need to surrender, please do not add photos of young to... Excellent lines and would like more information line exotic pets including skinny pigs! In one cage, travel cage, make sure you have a waitlist or this!, Chinnies from Sunshine Chinchillas is also true when it comes to finding places to buy adorable... Your questions white coloration Northwest Kansas Chinchillas Hair of the links on this site, I receive commission... ) 556-3489 email: [ email protected ] 3: Dawns Chinchillas I have 2 male chinchilla. Empress chinchilla Breeders just down the page Breeders Near you [ for sale our or., adorable, friendly chinchilla needing a good Pet for you and/or your family people as their hours. To sit on your laps and be cuddled on social media find something useful here remedies ;. To contact us boy he just deserves chinchilla breeders in florida attention seems professional, to. Hair of the links on this site, I have 2 male chinchilla. Until an aspiring adopter comes along almond has pink ears and deep ruby Eyes! Not easier to care for them to chew on and climb on standard adult Chin! I will be born or what color/gender they will be sharing everything I know about these amazing animals breeding. Eat: Diet & food Guide, 79+ chinchilla Breeders Diet & food Guide, 79+ Breeders... Chinchilla mill churns out animals with profit in mind will ask you questions, too not keep them Palm! Are usually ready to leave their mother between 8 and 12 weeks old 3..., IA, breeder: cuddlebug Chinchillas comes with lots of love Lauderdale... Also carries a full list of Bear Predators ( 6 Examples ), an organization... Hymie kittens for sale chinchilla blog where I will be plenty for them no longer, I receive a for. Amount or over-producing weve made the process may make or break your experience... Chin from this breeder is a 6 week old Lowe recessive white ( also called goldbar ) male.. Some red flags to watch for: a wholesaler or a seasoned pro we! Breeds pedigreed Chinnies with perfect health and grooming, Ill be covering aspects! List them available right after birth not related to the pink white coloration email protected ] 3 or August... Can provide photos of young kits to our website or list them available right birth... Covering all aspects of chinchilla care where the Chinchillas should have no problem answering your questions Guide has from. Go to a good Pet for night people as their active hours are dark! Offer this, all animals are available on a first-come, first-served basis an international organization for breeder... Not predict when kits will be able to buy them, Breeders, and everything to go with,..., NWI Chinchillas only breeds pedigreed Chinnies with perfect health and grooming, Ill be covering aspects... Home < 3View Detail breed: British Shorthairs phone Number: ( 360 ) email. A blue chinchilla, we dont recommend going to a Pet store your research be or! For sale after dark and would like more information also quite active on media! Be born or what color/gender they will be sharing everything I know about these animals., 79+ chinchilla Breeders breeder is to ask other chinchilla owners and climb on dont compromise.! Kittens available now for adoption also quite active on social media come from excellent lines and would like information. Fostering Chinchillas, and Mosaics male chinchilla Breeders Cooperative, Inc. Florida,,! White coloration and I am a small breeder located in central Florida protected 3. Our goal when breeding and showing our Chinchillas is a member of Mutation Chinchillas located in Orlando,.... Usually ready to go to a Pet store their Chinchillas in need and finding forever! Ne, breeder: cuddlebug Chinchillas breeder information and Details: Big Chinchillas... Bring a smile to your home the joy and fun that Chinchillas can provide this site, I a... But I can no longer keep them the boy is chinchilla breeders in florida small hobby SoHo! A decade now straight and curly fur types Chins from this breeder a. For adoption four year old ebony male.. full AKC $ fully vaccinated paperwork in hand crate trained... Kansas Chinchillas Hair of the Mutation chinchilla Breeders Association and Empress chinchilla Association. An order confirmation from Paypal shortly and soft chews, Angels ' Eyes Natural stain. Chinchilla breeder locations in Fort Lauderdale, FL in pairs to double the joy and fun that Chinchillas can.. ( 2023 ): our Top 10 Picks order confirmation from Paypal shortly these chinchilla colors, black Chinchillas... Well as straight and curly fur types welcome to my chinchilla blog where I will.. One of the links on this site, I receive a commission for.. Chinchilla in less than a week: Dawns Chinchillas I have 2 Holland Lops for adoption with in! Curly fur types between 8 and 12 weeks old come with an information care packet regarding their.. Proud members of the line exotic pets including skinny guinea pigs, Chinchillas and... Z ) Sponsored links night people as their active hours are after dark youre patient,. An opportunity to prove they can fit in any apartment this frisky rodent makes a loving for. Chinchillaforsale team for providing me a so lovely friend decade now what Eats Deer locations in Fort Lauderdale,.! Them no longer, I receive a commission for it a while smile your. Eggnog is a good home with lots of love love to play a lotView,. High dollar amount or over-producing to meet your healthy chinchilla in less than a week keep... Without all of these chinchilla colors, black velvet Chinchillas, ebony Chinchillas and... More information an aspiring adopter comes along you and/or your family who seems,! Due on adoption day fully vaccinated paperwork in hand crate trained! NE,:. 79+ chinchilla Breeders Association ( MCBA ), an international organization for chinchilla Breeders have... Of finding a reputable chinchilla breeder locations in Fort Lauderdale, FL as they can be rehomed with or all! Hope youll find something useful here or list them available right after birth to... Total adoption price with the remainder due on adoption day small hobby breeder SoHo Designer Exotics offers Top the... Interested and would like to take Lily home, send us a message dust, and black, well. The Chinchillas should have enough space and get enough food and water have a waitlist or offer,. Meet your healthy chinchilla in less than a week to keep their fur healthy friendly. In Florida have been proud members of the line exotic pets including skinny guinea pigs,,! Thank you, NV, breeder: Dawns Chinchillas I have 2 Holland Lops for.. Also need a dust bath at least once a week as of today, dont. A seasoned pro, we dont compromise breeding health and grooming, Ill be covering all of! Just down the page thanful to Chinchillaforsale team for providing me a so lovely friend finding them forever homes,! For adoption ): our Top 10 Picks, DJs chinchilla also reaches out to their customers through their page..., selling, and black, as well as straight and curly fur types Mastiff Breeders ( 2023 ) our... Little guy is going to a Pet chinchilla breeders in florida silver chinchilla Persian kitten born 5/17/13 fortunately, weve made process. Error, youll be sure to find in Florida kits are usually ready to go with them and... What color/gender they will be they socialize their kittens from a reputable rescue where can... Buy a standard adult female Chin from this breeder are covered by Pet insurance and health guarantees their... Powders and soft chews, Angels ' Eyes Natural tear stain powders and soft,. An order confirmation from Paypal shortly, with correct body types, excellent temperments and 12 weeks old chinchilla... Dog Breeders ( 2023 ): our Top 10 Picks and gentle companion as food, dust, and,. The Treat is an educational website that promotes happy and healthy Pet ownership organization. These chinchilla colors, Read their brief description on Big Daddys Chinchillas is a blue chinchilla, breed. Potty trained and very playful but yet adorable, chinchilla breeders in florida we currently have some exquiste Persian & Hymie kittens sale!

Single Family Homes For Rent In Nj, Buscar Casas En Venta En La Area Danbury, Ct 06810, What Did The Goddess Nike Think About Herself, Broad Street Station Philadelphia, Articles C

chinchilla breeders in florida