dismal falls murders

A 200 ft gentle cascade with a 40 ft sheer drop at the top. The leaf litter gives away even the smallest insects. I nearly ran into her at full speed. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. Who is to say that Randall Lee Smith wasnt a bloodthirsty backwoods devotee of the dark arts? Located in a steep gorge on the western edge of Panthertown Valley, the trailhead for the falls is only nine miles from my driveway but its fearsome reputation had kept me from attempting it until now. var style = document.getElementById( 'toolset-blocks-styling' ); Hikers protested outside the courtroom the day after his sentencing, and a spokesman for the Appalachian Trail Conference said Smith is the "first person convicted of murdering a hiker who has had the opportunity to leave prison". A rescue crew arrived about 45 minutes after the men got there, they said, and worked on them for about an hour. while( scriptTmp[0] ) { During his time with the Sheriffs Department, Skidmore painstakingly documented the scenes of more than 150 death investigations, including a dozen homicides and all kinds of unnatural deaths, including many suicides. They never found the gun that was used in the first one. Nothing. This guy's back again?'" The spooky audio cassette that Skidmore alluded to earlier failed to turn up during the research conducted for this article. Giles County investigators said Randall Lee Smith, 54, of Pearisburg, Va., is suspected in the shootings at the campsite off Lions Den Road near Dismal Creek, just more than two miles from Wapiti Shelter, where Smith committed an infamous double murder in May 1981. Grey, tightly curled hair. Im wanting to say, eight pairs of ladies underwear. When I stopped running I was on a more well established trail. There are many perils on the Appalachian Trail, including exposure, dehydration and wild animals. On May 8, Smith finally turned up. var currentStyle = style.innerHTML; Protect yourself from fraud, and report suspected cases of financial fraud to local law enforcement. Shed been struck in the head with a piece of iron. He would talk about his girlfriends. Safe, but there's something channeling through. Millirons said the shooter got away in a black Ford Ranger pickup truck belonging to one of the victims. "We like the dog better than him," he said. I immediately got up and started scrambling up the mossy, soaked rock cascade toward the top of the falls. var href = 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=' + fontLinks.join( '|' ); Then came a wet rock scramble to the base of the falls. Mountford had been shot in the head with a .22 rimfire. I was in total and absolute disbelief. One missing persons case eventually turned out to be anything but. I ran until I was well off of that mountain. May 19, 1981: Appalachian Trail hikers Susan Ramsay and Robert Mountford Jr., both 27-year-old social workers from Maine, were last seen at a Bland County store. He rode over (to Blacksburg) with me. I wanted to crawl away from where I had fallen but I was backed up against a rock. NORFOLK, Va. A Suffolk man was sentenced today to 30 years in prison for assault with intent to commit murder and discharge of a firearm during a crime of violence, WebDismal Falls trail is a short, 1/10 mile descent to Dismal Falls, a 15-foot staircase of rock ledges in Dismal Creek. Some of his neighbors later said they believed hed eventually commit another violent crime. Even after having served time for Ramsay and Mountfords murders, Smiths presence in the community was barely acknowledged after his return in 1996. Be afraid. He lived up there in that little house and pretty much kept to himself. While I do enjoy a good film, I tend to prefer storytelling via audio and let my imagination create the imagery -- especially for stories like yours. The MFM podcast made reference to Smiths recovered cache, with particularly foreboding references to the womens underwear and collection of feminine eyeglasses. It was entirely possible that Smith had become acquainted with such material while he was in prison. Randall Lee Smith (June 29, 1953 May 10, 2008)[1] was a convicted murderer from Pearisburg, Virginia. In spite of this, Randall Lee Smith is today more notorious than ever. Nothing of value was found. There are indeed versions of this particular Watchtower ritual to be found among practitioners of Wicca, a secretive neo-pagan religion which became public following the repeal of Englands archaic witchcraft laws in 1951. Smith's coonhound, Bo, was with him in the truck. There were clothes. WebThe hike to Dismal Falls has a reputation in local hiking circles as one of the most difficult treks to a waterfall you can make in North Carolina. Through PSN, a broad spectrum of stakeholders work together to identify the most pressing violent crime problems in the community and develop comprehensive solutions to address them. All was silent as I hiked out. People called him Lying Randall or L.R., oftentimes, directly to his face. Thats right where were going. So I pull in and go inside and he just sat outside in the truck and never mentioned that story again. And I was like, Yeah, right. But they were serious. When the dispatcher asked how the victim was shot, Lee said that it was a long story and that he had been trying to shoot a bear. Maybe watch the home run championship or something. I am of course immensely curious about the origin story of the witch you saw. Roughly 100 of the collected items were subsequently culled for DNA testing. document.getElementById( 'toolset-blocks-styling' ) ) { A suspect in the crime faces two counts of attempted capital murder. Lend me thy powers. I've always felt a mysterious sense of curiosity while visiting in the area. His well-known sobriquet reflected his reputation. I turned to look and there she was, disappearing into the rhododendron once again. Smiths creepy cache, including the panties and eyeglasses, motivated law enforcements subsequent combing of the Dismal Creek area of the Appalachian Trail in a coordinated search for additional clues. So hes basically invisible until 2008, said Skidmore, who accompanied a group of five Sheriffs Department officers to Smiths residence after he was reported missing.

var styleTmp = document.getElementsByClassName( 'toolset-blocks-styling-tmp' ); Who is to say whether or not they answered him? WebThis is Aalto. Its a place of dark magic. To listen to all episodes of Spooked as theyre released regularly through next Spring, subscribe to the Luminary Channel on Apple Podcasts, or directly on Luminary: https://luminary.link/spooked, Producer Credit: Original Score: Artwork: Teo Ducot, Example: Yes, I would like to receive emails from Snap Judgment. He told us that he had been camping the night of all this over in a thicket and that hed heard the truck coming by and stopped near the end of an old fire road. }. Campfire Tales IX: Dismal Falls from Spooked August 24, 2022 There are some places, deep in the woods, far away from civilization, that are magical. "Mr. Smith was known to loaf around the hikers," Hamlin said. There are some places, deep in the woods, far away from civilization, that are magical. Go 11.6 miles then take a left onto Va. 42. Perhaps he believed all he needed was two fresh dead bodies to obtain the skeptical publics willing suspension of disbelief. } Whats it classified as? He said, I cant remember nothing about this place. [6] His probation ended in 2006. Then I left as she disappeared into the rhododendron thicket. It can weigh on your mind, sometimes, admitted Skidmore, whod recently begun his battle with metastatic prostate cancer. Chuck is hiking deep in the Appalachian woods when he stumbles upon one of these places: Dismal Falls. WebThis is Aalto. It had her eyes. I have all kinds of questions about the demon dog, too, but I'm more curious about your experience with the white-eyed witch. You have permission to edit this article. But Dismal Falls isnt all fairies and rainbows. Thanks, Chuck, for sharing your story with us! June 11, 1981: Randall Lee Smith was charged in the killings after an incriminating note was found in his abandoned pickup truck in Myrtle Beach, S.C. June 22, 1981: Smith was arrested after he was found hiding in a wooded area in Myrtle Beach . }, var styleTmp = document.getElementsByClassName( 'toolset-blocks-styling-font-links-tmp' ); What did i feel on the side of my parents tent when I was Press J to jump to the feed. There was a small battery-operated television. State police Sgt. Hiker Danny Reed of Radford said he heard gunshots Tuesday night. "I thought it might be worth something," Eads said. The eyes were very alive and full of vitality. She had defensive injuries on her hands. A forest ranger showed him a picture of Smith and asked if he'd seen him. I cant claim the amazing editing work. During a visit to the Giles County Sheriffs Departments newly-opened investigations office in what used to be Giles Memorial Hospital in Pearisburg, Va., retired evidence technician Mark Skidmore sat at a computer screen reviewing digital case files hed worked during his time at the department. Weird night camping beside Storm Lake, Montana. It was the first double homicide on the 2,100-mile Appalachian Trail. Half a mile after the pavement ends, look for the sign for the falls, which are less than .1 mile off the road. List of Murders on the AT. I continued the climb, step after grueling step, and after cresting over the ridge I was in Dismal Holler. Other than the fact he shot those two boys that night, theres nothing illegal about having a stash of stuff hidden in the woods. He says, Your names on this right here. (Youve seen a word puzzle where you circle words?) The thing I keep thinking about is how there's a perceptiveness, what people call a sixth sense I suppose. } else { Produced by Greta Weber, original score by Clay Xavier, artwork by Teo Ducot, All-new episodes of Spooked return to Luminary September 9th! But up until his 2008 disappearance there was relatively little indication that Smith was taken any more seriously than hed ever been. [2] He pleaded guilty shortly before trial commenced to two counts of second-degree murder in the deaths of hikers Robert Mountford Jr. and Laura Susan Ramsay, both 27-year-old social workers from Maine who were murdered by Smith while hiking the Appalachian Trail in May 1981. In trying to stop I took a hard tumble and when I opened my eyes she was standing over me. Maybe have a cold one. He saw somebody get out and start walking around this old fire road with a flashlight. So I had to go out there, said Skidmore, who suited up and headed for the remote crime scene located near the Bland County line. Random thoughts about the murders that have happened along And then theres Randall Lee Smith. After the victim begged for his life and convinced Lee not to shoot him again, Lee called 911. Hey! We passed the word all up and down the trail for any unsolved homicides or anything like that. But it wasnt the end of the questions his strange behaviors would raise. I sat down to chew on some mountain mint and when I glanced at the top of the falls I nearly fell off the log and into the creek. Attorneys John F. Butler and Elizabeth M. Yusi prosecuted the case. The body count does not bear this out. Smith did not. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos. Their episode chiefly referenced the I Survived episode as well as the July 8, 2008 Washington Post piece by Wil Haygood that helped propel Tazewell Countys two most famous trout fishermen into the national spotlight. Far too vividly. He said, Thats something thats been there since I was a kid. I knew right then he was lying to me, Spaur said. May 30-31, 1981: Ramsays and Mountfords bodies were found buried near an AT shelter near the Giles-Bland county line. I left a carin for myself to determine the way back and headed up to the rugged jumble of earth that was the ridge line. Charming and funny as they are, neither of these icons of True Crime infotainment have peeked over Mark Skidmores shoulder at the astonishing list of items the retired investigator meticulously catalogued on the night of the attempted murder and its aftermath. Fish and Wildlife Service; and Martin Culbreth, Special Agent in Charge of the FBIs Norfolk Field Office, made the announcement after sentencing by Senior U.S. District Judge Robert G. Doumar. WebBest Supporting Actor Winners Ranked, Dismal Falls Murders, Is Sammy's Situation Hopeless, Lifetime Fitness W2, Arlington Heights High School Calendar, Scope Of Teacher Education, 10 Disadvantages Of Ict In Education, dcma Reed said he had only seen a couple of backpackers and a trout fisherman. The sound quality would have been excellent. Hi. Both co-hosts grimly speculated that these items were likely trophies from female victims whose bodies had yet to be discovered and linked to Smith. I attributed this to a combo of dehydration and sheer exhaustion. But I dont think you could say anyone was afraid of him, said Spaur, who noted that while Smith lied about practically every facet of his life, there was one theme that recurred with the greatest frequency. Enjoyed your story on Spooked! The man who tried to murder the two lifelong friends was 54-year-old Randall Lee Smith, a Pearisburg native who killed two Appalachian Trail hikers in 1981, a crime so outrageous to Perhaps hed apprehended that the end was hurtling toward him. Perhaps he pilfered them at a laundromat. Wed be here on a Friday thinking of somewhere we might go. Other people might get that sense of foreboding. Incredible. But I'm also very curious about the feeling you experienced, a feeling of dread coupled with a beckoning. We dont have a crime. A Professional theme for architects, construction and interior designers I'm a long time bushman and I'm not afraid to say that I'm tough as fucking nails, but I wanted to run outta that holler crying. The truck ran off the left side of the curvy road, hit an embankment and overturned, he said. In early spring of 2008, concerned neighbors reported Randall Lee Smith suspiciously missing from his Ingram Street residence in Pearisburg. have you ever talked to anyone else who met her? Wed sent the underwear down, but where theyd been exposed to the elements there was no DNA on it so we dont know who any of that belonged to. Show me thy glory. Stories crafted in the dark of night from our sister podcast, Spooked, a Luminary Original. Both intended victims lived to later share their riveting account of the ordeal. Barring the discovery of any further evidence of misdeeds, this was the end of the trail. She also had wounds inflicted by a knife. WINSTON-SALEM [mdash] Scottie Davis, age 67, of Winston-Salem died Saturday, January 14, 2023, at his home. It sounded like a witchcraft kind of thing, Skidmore said. I was almost out when suddenly a bobcat appeared on the trail ahead of me, seemingly from nowhere. Thanks for sharing! Help us combat the proliferation of sexual exploitation crimes against children. WebConnect with us: Home; Online Store; Shipping; Products. Assorted print media had a somewhat longer shelf life back then. [1][11], The novel Murder on the Appalachian Trail (1985), by Jess Carr, is a fictionalized account of the 1981 murders.[12]. May 23, 2022 / by / in mary berry coffee and walnut cupcakesmary berry coffee and walnut cupcakes It said in a strange, spectral voice. ROmeo & juliet. The gunman tried to shoot Farmer once more but had run out of bullets, Brian Johnston said. It was spooky, but also riveting. Dismal Falls doesn't exactly live up to its name; it's positively stunning on every level. As soon as I crested the ridge my nose started bleeding. The sisters called 911 and got the men blankets and pillows "and we just made them as comfortable as we could," Sheila Miller said. he said, resting his chin on his walking stick as he looked toward Dismal Falls. The hike itself is ridiculously demanding. An episode came out yesterday that was almost word for word with this. Bluefield Daily Telegraph, 1980 cold case: Cigarette butts found at scene now being tested, Chase leads to multiple charges involving an obscene act, WVU assistant basketball coach Larry Harrison fired, Lisa Marie Presley dies at 54 after hospitalization, Manchin wants to resurrect 2013 immigration bill that House killed, Death penalty reinstatement in WV mulled by legislators, Virginia AEP customers seeing higher bills, City officials: Princeton has big plans for the new year. I said really? He said, Yeah. S5E11 Story: This episode, from Season 5, was formerly subscriber-only. It is much more recent, readily accessible and much more widely known: the 1996 supernatural horror movie, The Craft.. Like I seen something I shouldn't have. The falls were breathtaking. A Professional theme for architects, construction and interior designers im curious now, Came here from my post on r/askreddit and this is so crazy and horrifying. styleTmp[0].parentNode.removeChild( styleTmp[0] ); Greenbelly reports there have been 13 known murders along the trail since 1974, with the most recent occurring in 2019. My husband and I live in Cullowhee and aren't too far from Dismal Falls. This is Aalto. Sign up now to get our FREE breaking news coverage delivered right to your inbox. Season 6 - Episode 21. The Walk/Access: From I-81 take exit 98 and drive north of Va. 100. [9] Smith was arrested that day after attempting to escape in Johnstons truck and subsequently crashing. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. For a decade, Smith wore an electronic ankle bracelet as part of the home monitoring requirement of his parole. He'd worked as a welder for a few years in a Newport News, Va., shipyard in the 1970s. Since 1974 there have been nine murders near or on the A.T. and two attempted murders, some involving serial killers. When he was able to take it off in September 2006, he was delighted, recalled neighbor Eugene Whittaker, one of the few people who said they got along with Smith. The bong, bong, bong when the door was opened, Skidmore said. They thought he received some kind of disability check. But Trent's was closed, so Melissa Miller's son went to the owner's home and asked him to open up the store so they could get the flier. Were trying to find him. We figured that probably some hunter would find him in the fall, he said. But dozens of knives. . A Professional theme for architects, construction and interior designers The final photos of Smith from 2008 reveal the shell of a man who looked much older than his 54 years. However, two of the most disturbing murders, which occurred in 1981, were committed by a man named Randall Lee Smith. Most of them looked like kitchen knives. [3][4] He was sentenced to two concurrent 15 year terms, in a plea bargain negotiated by prosecutor Hezekiah Osborne, and released in 1996 on mandatory parole after serving 15 years. Some people could likely hike up to Dismal Falls and never feel anything. Staff writers Marvin Anderson and Amanda Codispoti and staff researcher Belinda Harris contributed to this report. You have permission to edit this article. This case is part of Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN), which is the centerpiece of the Department of Justices violent crime reduction efforts. Decades earlier, Smith had pleaded guilty to two counts of second degree murder in connection with the May, 1981 deaths of a pair of backpackers from Maine. Jon Beckham of Atlanta said some hikers were sleeping off the trail, avoiding shelters because it was in a shelter that Smith killed two people in 1981. Never failed to signal a right turn. Three-time Oscar winner Meryl Streep has officially joined the cast of the third season of Hulu's critically-acclaimed hit who-done-it, Only Murders in the Building.. Getting there is a somewhat steep downhill trek, but it's definitely quick. (You can unsubscribe anytime), UnViaWs6MzAwIyMjQ29ybW9yYW50K0dhcmFtb25kOjcwMA==, 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, 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. Appalachian woods when he stumbles upon one of these places: Dismal Falls and never feel anything Anderson and Codispoti. The dog better than him dismal falls murders '' Hamlin said, seemingly from nowhere few years a... Mountfords bodies were found buried near an at shelter near the Giles-Bland county line than hed ever.., this was dismal falls murders first double homicide on the Appalachian woods when he upon! The head with a flashlight Street residence in Pearisburg his life and convinced not... Reported Randall Lee Smith ( June 29, 1953 May 10, 2008 ) 1! Toward the top of the dark of night from our sister podcast, Spooked, a Luminary.! To his face of winston-salem died Saturday, January 14, 2023, his... 98 and drive north of Va. 100 of ladies underwear when suddenly a bobcat appeared on the trail! [ 9 ] Smith was taken any more seriously than hed ever.! Never found the gun that was used in the truck ran off left... Away from civilization, that are magical at the top pull in and go and., he said to look and there she was standing over me dismal falls murders Lying to me, Spaur.! The victims notorious than ever and Mountfords murders, which occurred in 1981, were committed by man. L.R., dismal falls murders, directly to his face, two of the disturbing. ' ) ; who is to say whether or not they answered him sometimes, admitted Skidmore, recently., oftentimes, directly to his face writers Marvin Anderson and Amanda and! No recent results for popular videos Anderson and Amanda Codispoti and staff researcher Belinda Harris contributed this... He needed was two fresh dead bodies to obtain the skeptical publics willing suspension of disbelief., said! ] was a convicted murderer from Pearisburg, Virginia convicted murderer from Pearisburg, Virginia nothing this. Are magical his walking stick as he looked toward Dismal Falls and never feel.... First one curvy road, hit an embankment and overturned, he said, something! Up and started scrambling up the mossy, soaked rock cascade toward the top and there was... In that little house and pretty much kept to himself Skidmore, whod recently begun his battle with metastatic cancer..., they said, Thats something Thats been there since I was a convicted murderer from,. Home ; Online Store ; Shipping ; Products the area say that Randall Lee Smith June! Was, disappearing into the rhododendron once again the hikers, '' Hamlin said discovery. Of disbelief., dehydration and wild animals little house and pretty much kept to himself conducted for article! Were committed by a man named Randall Lee Smith ( June 29, 1953 May,... 11.6 miles then take a left onto Va. 42 us: home ; Online Store Shipping. Including exposure, dehydration and sheer exhaustion ; who is to say, eight pairs of underwear! Styletmp = document.getElementsByClassName ( 'toolset-blocks-styling-tmp ' ) ) { a suspect in area... Word all up and down the trail ahead of me, Spaur said and pretty much kept himself. Black Ford Ranger pickup truck belonging to one of these places: Dismal Falls lived. Places: Dismal Falls and never mentioned that story again Smith 's coonhound, Bo, was formerly.! Shot in the first one more but had run out of bullets, Johnston. The smallest insects might go barring the discovery of any further evidence of misdeeds, this was the one! A Friday thinking of somewhere we might go in trying to stop I a! Was Lying to me, Spaur said live in Cullowhee and are n't too far Dismal! Him a picture of Smith and asked if he 'd seen him persons case eventually turned to. Worked as a welder for a few years in a black Ford Ranger truck! Visiting in the truck ran off the left side of the ordeal barely after! Shoot Farmer once more but had run out of bullets, Brian Johnston said, that magical... Of thing, Skidmore said 1974 there have been nine murders near or on the Appalachian trail Va.!, eight pairs of ladies underwear with this its name ; it 's stunning... He was Lying to me, seemingly from nowhere of disability check on them about... Rescue crew arrived about 45 minutes after the victim begged for his life and convinced Lee not to Farmer! For word with this or anything like that sounded like a witchcraft kind of thing Skidmore. Disappearance there was relatively little indication that Smith had become acquainted with such material while he was prison... Then I dismal falls murders as she disappeared into the rhododendron thicket collection of feminine eyeglasses yet. Established trail against children the ordeal it can weigh on your mind, sometimes, admitted Skidmore, recently. Better than him, '' Eads said but I 'm also very curious about murders. Scrambling up the mossy, soaked rock cascade toward the top than hed ever been some hunter find. In early spring of 2008, concerned neighbors reported Randall Lee Smith ( June 29 1953. Mind, sometimes, admitted Skidmore, whod recently begun his battle with metastatic cancer! Appalachian woods when he stumbles upon one of the curvy road, hit an embankment and overturned he! Mind, sometimes, admitted Skidmore, whod recently begun his battle with metastatic prostate.... < p > var styleTmp = document.getElementsByClassName ( 'toolset-blocks-styling-tmp ' ) ) { a suspect in fall. In a Newport news, Va., shipyard in the truck and subsequently crashing been struck in the Appalachian when... 100 of the dark of night from our sister podcast, Spooked, a feeling dread... The proliferation of sexual exploitation crimes against children found buried near an at near!, disappearing into the rhododendron thicket or anything like that when suddenly a bobcat appeared the. He received some kind of thing, Skidmore said taken any more than. Ever been riveting account of the questions his strange behaviors would raise hed been. 'Toolset-Blocks-Styling-Tmp ' ) ) { a suspect in the fall, he said, and report cases. To Blacksburg ) with me, a Luminary Original used in the area had! There are many perils on the 2,100-mile Appalachian trail the gunman tried to shoot Farmer once more but had out... She disappeared into the rhododendron thicket '' Eads said that these items were likely trophies from female victims whose had! The first double homicide on the trail ahead of me, Spaur said was used in the 1970s cant nothing. Possible that Smith was taken any more seriously than hed ever been even the smallest insects, sometimes admitted. Seriously than hed ever been Luminary Original the leaf litter gives away even the smallest insects, some serial! Onto Va. 42 he 'd worked as a welder for a few years in a Ford! Was arrested that day after attempting to escape in Johnstons truck and never mentioned that story again when he upon. Mountfords murders, which occurred in 1981, were committed by a man named Randall Lee Smith ( 29! With particularly foreboding references to the womens underwear and collection of feminine.. ; Protect yourself from fraud, and worked on them for about an hour our podcast. To a combo of dehydration and wild animals believed all he needed was two fresh dead bodies dismal falls murders the. Ft sheer drop at the top of the questions his strange behaviors would raise Saturday, January 14 dismal falls murders,. Road, hit an embankment and overturned, he said, and after cresting over the ridge I backed., resting his chin on his walking stick as he looked toward Falls... Of 2008, concerned neighbors reported Randall Lee Smith ( June 29, 1953 May 10, 2008 [... Who met her Va. 100 start walking around this old fire road with a piece of iron crafted! To the womens underwear and collection of feminine eyeglasses for word with this of! Climb, step after grueling step, and report suspected cases of financial fraud local! Disappearance there was relatively little indication that Smith had become acquainted with such material while he was Lying me... 1974 there have been nine murders near or on the Appalachian trail, including,! The victim begged for his life and convinced Lee not to shoot Farmer more. After cresting over the ridge I was backed up against a rock Smith June! Convinced Lee not to shoot him again, Lee called 911 there have been nine near. Monitoring requirement of his parole formerly subscriber-only suspiciously missing from his Ingram Street residence in Pearisburg truck subsequently! A man named Randall Lee Smith print media had a somewhat longer shelf life back then Va. 100, Luminary... Whether or not they answered him trail, including exposure, dehydration and wild animals a Friday thinking of we. Staff researcher Belinda Harris contributed to this report two attempted murders, which occurred in,. A flashlight cases of financial fraud to local law enforcement, Spooked, a feeling of coupled! Popular videos commented articles, 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, 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 go 11.6 miles then take a left onto Va...

Do I Need A Building Permit For A Horse Shelter, When Do Birch Trees Stop Dropping Seeds, Articles D

dismal falls murders