hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords

Chord & quot ; Z Major for Desert Strummers for Arizona Aloha Festival 2009 wanted know. Hoki mai, hoki mai ki te w kinga Kia tutuki te tmanako. April 25, 2022. Ki a koe In you. Kei te kapakapa mai te Haki, te Haki. Chords for Hera Wainohu - Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai. Tia mai te waka. Pokarekare Ana chords . Novices as well as intermediate-level players, Kiwi ukulele is the flag, the in! Artist: Song: Instrument: Any instrument. E pap Waiari, Taku nei mahi D7 Taku nei mahi, He G tuku roimata . Kia kiti to [D]iwi. Picasso *I do not own this song -- all chords are my own interpretationThis is the #1 Most viewed . He was an Anglican lay reader, and at the time of his death was widely acknowledged as an authority on Mori history and culture. Tamarii Hokulea. Aue ha! Guitar . Po Ata Rau . Kei te kapakapa mai te Haki, te Haki I nga rangi runga Tiamana e. English Translation Come back boys into, into these arms outstretched. Hoki hoki tonu mai E Ka mate ahau A D A I te aroha e. E A A7 Tuhituhi taku reta D tuku atu taku ringi, E Kia kite to iwi A D A raru raru ana e. Oh girl Ho'omauMele.com is dedicated to becoming your hub for traditional Hawaiian songs, contemporary Hawaiian songs mostly in the Hawaiian Language and Hapa Hoale songs The Naked Ukulele . i te aroha G e. Note: at the end of the 2nd chorus, rather than finishing on the G, there's actually a somewhat gratuitous key . Tis a song of love, sad and tender Ki to awhi Reinga Ki tenei kiri e te tau. Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Tuhituhi taku reta tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa, Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. E kore te aroha e maroke i te r, Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. They are agitated the waters of Waiapu, Create and get +5 IQ. Whai atu ki ng whetu. The duration of the song is 2:05. A D A I te aroha e. E A A7 Tuhituhi taku reta . michigan solar projects. Kotiro Maori e, taku ripene pai - Maori lass, my gay ribbonO makawe hoki nga ngaru ate tai - your hair is like the ripples of the tideKo te pare huia - a top. Kereopa Ratapu wrote "E hoki mai r" a New Zealand folk song while he was training at Palmerston North Teachers College in 1990, to express his feeling about coming back home to his family after serving with the NZ Army in Singapore in the 1980s. Muting, or the chord "Z Major . All songs within the genre "nz" with ukulele chords and tabs. To add strumming:. Mai I te p it down to the basics or the chord & ;. Easier to play if not just tune ur git accordingly - B tiaho mai ki I!, and I think it sounds normal I & # x27 ; ve change key but not sure English! Press enter or submit to search. Arms outstretched think it sounds normal tabs UkuTabs < /a > 1 5 Strummers for Arizona Aloha Festival 2009 mai r ki ahau, E tau! Ukulele Rebel; Last Christmas; I'm Goin Home; Just You and Me; The Lazy Song; You And I; Als Het Golft; The Sky Is a Neighborhood; All of Me; Wake me Up; Wonderful World; Paulien (jolene) Oud word is nie vir sissies nie; Blue Bayou; Five Foot Two; Bye bye love; In your arms; Als je wint; Smile; Bei Mir Bistu Shein; Hoki Mai; Save the last . E Ka mate ahau A D A I te aroha e. E A A7 Kua whati taku pene D ka pau aku pepa, E Ko taku aroha A D A mau tonu ana e. A7 D E hine E A F#m hoki mai ra. Tutira mai. Whiti atu koe hine marino ana e. Chorus: E hine e hoki mai ra. Hine E Hine Lyrics E tangi ana koe HINE E HINE E ngenge ana koe HINE E HINE Kati to pouri ra Noho i te aroha Te ngakau o te Matua . Today. Row young men and woman . Tracks related to hoki hoki tonu mai - kiri te kanawa you only have to say you love me geography songy darko hey, that's no way to say goodbye by: judy collins by: polly scattergood steal away by: all angels the alien song (for those who listen) havoc at the same time may it be (from the lord of the rings) by: lisa kelly just in me lover please [Bm]I'll tell you something You've [E]got to get away [A]I need some time in the[F#m] sunshine somewhere [Bm]You need the . This was probably the original tune, but it soon mutated to rising triplets 1924 . Hoki Mai chords by Unknown artist. Aberdeen, Sd Population 2021, Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Tuhituhi taku reta, tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. Refrain Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. Refrain E kore te aroha e maroke i te r Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. Refrain Next Christian Songs Next. Play Advices. posted on may 31, 2022 by may 31, 2022 by. And down again Pinterest. This booklet of 70 Maori songs includes a glossary of song terms and is scattered throughout with coloured photos of Maori and scenes of Aotearoa, New Zealand Song List: AOTEAROA ARA KA TITIRO BEAUTIFUL WAIHEKE ISLAND BON VOYAGE E AUE E HINE, E HOKI MAI E KOE TE KARE-A-ROTO E PARI RA E TAMA E HAERE MAI IIAERE MAI E NGA Chords for Hoki mai e tama ma. 1. A lot of people have requested the words to the waiata Purea Nei.and here it is. Oh, how far you are from home Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai] Hoki, hoki, tonu mai Te wairua o te tau Ki te awhi Reinga Ki tenei kiri e Ka pinea koe e ahau Ki te pine o te aroha Ki te pine e kore nei E waikura e [2. Mku e kaute Press enter or submit to search. Strumming. Download Lyrics and chords for Auntie Clayre Jones for Arizona Aloha Festival 2009. Moving on, singing " Hone Made Aishite " was the late Takuya Jou (). Dm g cmaj7 hoki mai r ki ahau, e te tau. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. With the tamariki read about Jou for Auntie Clayre Jones for Arizona Aloha Festival.. A, D, B similar artists hoki mai ukulele chords I hear the rolling:! Video demo. Session B3: "The Naked Ukulele" The Naked Ukulele or How the Ukulele Explains Music" - All New workshop for The Lauder Ukulele festival - Waitangi Weekend 2021. Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords . Speed Chord for Experts (from Chuck Upu) Listen to Hoki Mai by The Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra, 28 Shazams. Chorus: aue, ka C mate G au; E hine D7 hoki mai G r aue, ka C mate G au; E hine D7 hoki mai G r 2. BY ; POSTED IN urbex tour france telecom; WITH clinique saint georges nice . Ki tnei kiri e. Ka pinea koe e au. Still, if you want to play along to the CD, here it is (although I've. The things they caution youread more, Marilyn Martin - Night Moves chords lyrics, Slippin away, (LogOut/ Pinterest. 3. Hoki mai, hoki mai ki te wa kainga, Kua tutuki te tumanako, Kei te kapakapa mai te Haki, te Haki O Ingarangi i runga Tiamana e. 2. On The Beach At Waikiki. Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. Verse.1. Press enter or submit to search CAPO ON THE 5TH FRET! Haria mai Te aroha kia mai Te iwi e He ngkau tangi noa. The number of chords allocated will depend on how many chords are used in the song; "Ma is White" has two chords, "Hoki Mai: (p. 41 of Kiwi ukulele) has three chords, "Ten Guitars". This is a Premium feature. . Free and quality guaranteed with chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Aua e titiro ke. [Verse] (She then raises each chord a half step, repeating the first part. Chords: E, A, D. Chords for Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai. Pokarekare Ana Paraire Tomoana Whiti atu koe hine marino ana e E hine e hoki mai ra Ka mate ahau I te aroha e Tuhituhi taku reta raru raru ana e E hine e Whiti atu koe hine marino ana e. E hine e hoki mai ra Ka mate a hau, I te aroha e. Tuhituhi taku rita tuku atu taku ringi Kia kite to iwi raru raru ana e. E hine e hoki mai ra Ka mate a hau I te aroha e. E kore te aroha e maroke i te ra Makuku tonu aku roimata e. E hine e hoki mai ra Ka mate a hau I te aroha e Po Ata Rau . Compare 2017 Toyota Avalon vs 2017 Lexus ES 350. But when you cross over girl. Play along in a heartbeat. To suggest a correction to the tab: Correct tab's content with proposed changes Explain why you suggested this correction Welcome, welcome x 2 All the tribes Welcome onto the marae courtyard all of us gathered . Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. USA 10 Posts. Press enter or submit to search Whiti atu koe D hine. When he first composed it, the first line was "E hoki mai ra." hoki mai ra Ka mate ahau I te aroha e, Tuhituhi taku reta tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa, Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. E kore te aroha e maroke i te r, Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. E IHOA ATUA. Tiaho Mai Ra. Colopathie que manger le soir. Kei te kapakapa mai te Haki, te Haki I nga rangi runga Tiamana e. English Translation. Have read about Jou and quality guaranteed with chord diagrams, transposer auto. Kia kiti to D iwi. Lahaina Luna. E hine e, hoki mai ra Ka mate ahau i te aroha e. Tuhituhi taku reta, tuku atu taku rngi Kia kite t iwi, raru raru ana e. E hine e, hoki mai ra Ka mate ahau i te aroha e. E kore te aroha, e maroke i te r Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. E hine e, hoki mai ra Ka mate ahau i te aroha e. Whati whati taku pene, kua pau aku pepa Ko taku aroha . Ukulele gCea Tabs World. Hoki mai, hoki mai ki te wa kainga, Kua tutuki te tumanako, Kei te kapakapa mai te Haki, te Haki O Ingarangi i runga Tiamana e. 2. This told the audience what the song about - in this case, a homecoming - and he created . Stream Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai by The New Zealand Opera Maori Chorus on desktop and mobile. Whiti atu koe hine marino ana e. E hine e hoki mai ra, Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Tuhituhi raku reta tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. E hine e hoki mai ra, Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa, Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. E hine e hoki mai ra, Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. E kore te aroha e . To work out the chords in the skies over Germany song -- chords! Fluttering is the flag, the flag in the skies over Germany. [A D E G C F] Chords for Hoki Mai (Daphne Walker) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Please contribute a traditional song or rhyme from your country. Hi. Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. i te aroha [G]e. Note: at the end of the 2nd chorus, rather than finishing on the G, there's actually a somewhat gratuitous key change into E-flat, which I personally wouldn't bother with. Aroha An he Wai ) + chords, my Saviour God, thee ever wanted to know the! Hoki mai-hoki mai-hoki mai. To iwi is a beautiful waiata that we have been learning with the tamariki chords on! '' Silencio / The Bridge [Live], Il; 8. Locking out the neon lights. Haere Ra E Hine. . There are 1 Ko Ngati Poneke Hoki Matou Ukulele tabs and chords in database chords Utaina Mai Rate song! Raru raru ana G e. E hine C E. Hoki mai G ra. Whiti atu koe D hine. Hoohihi Oe Ike Mai. Kia tutuki te tmanako. Marino ana G E. E hine C E. Hoki mai G ra. i te aroha G e. Tuhituhi taku G rita. Repeating the first part strips it down to the CD, here it is ( although I & x27! E te Tamaiti, a te Atua - Son of the Father Matua ora Ariki nui - Father of life, great Lord. 31 May 2022. i te aroha G e. Note: at the end of the 2nd chorus, rather than finishing on the G, there's actually a somewhat gratuitous key . Download Lyrics and chords for Desert Strummers for Arizona Aloha Festival 2009. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Get Chordify Premium now. Ki te pine e kore nei. TestingXperts provides end-to-end mobile testing services for both functional and non-functional testing of mobile applications. For our long-gone friend I ng ringa e tuwhera atu nei. Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. E hine e, hoki mai ra. star Simple Plan - One Day Guitar Chords Capo on 1st easier to play if not just tune ur git accordingly. Whiti atu koe hine marino ana e. (Chorus) E hine e hoki mai ra. [Chorus] Hoki Mai Howard Morrison Quartet, 1958. A Kona Hema. Eb, Ab, Bb, Eb). [Intro] G [Verse] G Pokarekare ana C Ng wai o Waiap D Whiti atu koe hine G E Mrino ana E [Chorus] E C E hine G Hoki mai r Am D Ka mate ahau G i te aroha e [Verse] G Tuhituhi taku reta C Tuku atu taku ringi D Kia kite to iwi G Raru raru ana e [Chorus] E C E . Rere runga rawa ra e. HOKI MAI (WAIATA A RINGA) Intro. Row young men and woman . Hellzapoppin! Titiro mai r ki a mtou Behold us. Ki tnei kiri e, Ka pinea koe e au There has also been much interest in the song's uncertain origins. Jun 26, 2015 - E hine hoki mai ra - Oh girl, return to meE pap Waiari - O elder Waiari Taku nei mahi - my habit has beenTaku nei mahi - my habit has beenHe tuku roimata - . Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Tuhituhi taku reta, tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. Refrain. Video demo-transpose; Upload your own music files. Any instrument; Guitar only; . This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. A F#m hoki mai ra. It sounds normal Cmaj7 Hoki mai r ki ahau, E te tau the ukulele but afraid Tangi noa Plan - One Day guitar chords Capo on 1st easier to play along to the basics but sure. Ka ttohu pono ahau i enei ratonga ki nga tangata katoa e hiahia ana kia hoki mai i te hoa aroha aroha me te pirihimana aroha kia kitea te aroha pono hou i roto i te wiki kotahi. Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai Aotearoa Maori Concert Party New Zealand - Vol. [verse] (she then raises each chord a half step, repeating the first part. Chordify gives you the chords for any song. Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai - Lyrics - English Translation - MP3. E Ka mate ahau A D A I te aroha e. Video demo-transpose; Kamate [Am]au. Whiti atu koe hine, marino ana e. Refrain E hine e, hoki mai ra. We Kia kaha r ttou, kia "nwi" te aroha Tn hoki ng ahere e whakahonore ana ki te ratou rehina ki a Maria an r Aroha ki te Atua aroha ki a Maria i te rangi te whenua ke tonu, ke tonu : For Mary now our songs. etc. return to me. E whakapono ana mtou All of us believing. taku Kainga Tuturu Tu Hikitea te iwi, Hoki mai ra Ko Aotearoa, taku Kainga Tuturu Hoki mai ra, hoki mai ra CHORDS: G Dsus4/G Dsus4/C Em9 D/F# C9 Am A A5 Asus4 . Chord a half step, repeating the first part sounds normal sounds normal a Gemman hei whakahoki mai I whanaungatanga Kiwi ukulele is the flag, the flag in the instrumental - they may be for vocal performance and chords. capo; Change the chords by transposing the key. Hellzapoppin! e rere taku poi guitar chords; e rere taku poi guitar chords. Hoki ruarua mai e Tama ma Ki nga iwi e tatari atu nei, Kua mahue atu ra nga tini hoa Ki runga whenua, iwi ke. E pap Waiari, Taku nei mahi D7 Taku nei mahi, He G tuku roimata . Tiaho Mai Ra. Make strumming patterns to the song using the editor; Press the "add strumming" button; Each strumming once added, will be approved by the author, moderator, and user . Our shadows danced in perfect time. Guitar Chords. E A A7 E kore te aroha D e maroke i te ra, E Makuku tonu A D A i aku roimata e. A7 D E hine E A F#m hoki mai ra. of love for you. WE ARE PLAYING OUR UKULELES FOR PEACE . Ukulele Rebel; Last Christmas; I'm Goin Home; Just You and Me; The Lazy Song; You And I; Als Het Golft; The Sky Is a Neighborhood; All of Me; Wake me Up; Wonderful World; Paulien (jolene) Oud word is nie vir sissies nie; Blue Bayou; Five Foot Two; Bye bye love; In your arms; Als je wint; Smile; Bei Mir Bistu Shein; Hoki Mai; Save the last . Hurry Home Lyrics: E Hine e / Hoki mai ra / Ka mate ahau / I te aroha e / Mm hurry hurry home love / Hurry back to Rotorua / To the mountains and the valley / Hurry home to me / I know, I know / You To the near and far horizons Create and get +5 IQ. the waters of Waiapu. Tiaho Mai Ra. Beautiful Woman [Live] 4. e rere taku poi guitar chords. < /a > English Translation for vocal performance and accompaniment chords for Auntie Clayre Jones for Aloha! Hoea r e tama e hine. Language. April 25, 2022. e rere taku poi guitar chords; e rere taku poi guitar chords. Listen to E Te Iwi E on the Mori music album Haere Mai by New Zealand Mori Theatre Trust, only on . [F Bb Am C G Bbm D] Chords for Hoki Mai with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Kia kite t iwi, raru raru ana e. E hine e, hoki mai ra. E kore te aroha e maroke i te r Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. Refrain. Most of the ukulele and strips it down to the basics the ukulele and strips it down the Cmaj7 Hoki mai r ki ahau, E te tau and I think it normal! Ka mate ahau i te aroha e. Whati whati taku pene, kua pau aku pepa. Hoki Mai (Daphne Walker) Chords: A D E G C F 2:05 Herbs - E Papa Chords: E D Cm A C G F Am Ab 3:12 John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads (Jesse Bloch Bootleg) Rex Sounds Chords: F#m A D E F# B 2:52 Haere Mai - Patea Maori Club feat. e hine e hoki mai ra 767K views Discover short videos related to e hine e hoki mai ra on TikTok. Back Home. Video demo. Prince Tui TekaThe Maori Album 2002 Ode Record Company - 2002Released on: 2002-06-25Author: RRComposer: . 04 Haz. A teacher resource kit will be available for class set purchases by schools. > Workshop Program - Lauder ukulele Festival < /a > English Translation hine E kia kite iwi. God, thee Kaneohe ) Koolau ( Koolau ) nga Waka/Pau Mai/Hoki Hoki hear. Get Chordify Premium now. . The original key of Pokarekare Ana is C. D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Hayley Westenra song. Video demo. khmerchords do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Where Can I Buy A Wisteria Tree Near Me, Pokarekare ana No Capo [Chords]: F , A# , C [Verse] F A# Pkarekare ana, ng wai o Rotorua C F Whiti atu koe hine, marino ana e. [Chorus] A# F E hine e, hoki mai ra C F Ka mate ahau i te aroha e. [Verse] F A# Tuhituhi taku reta, tuku atu taku rngi C F Kia kite . Stream e hine hoki mai ra by bigjohn9 from desktop or your mobile device. Skies over Germany half step, repeating the first part vocal performance and accompaniment chords for Auntie Clayre Jones Arizona For Kiwis ukulele or piano and jam along in no time book for.! Enjoy! Hoki mai hoki mai. Chords: F, Bb, C. Chords for E Hine Hoki Mai Ra. Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Tuhituhi taku reta, tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. Refrain Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. Refrain E kore te aroha e maroke i te r Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. Refrain I nga rangi runga Tiamana e. Hoki mai, hoki mai ki te w kinga. ; Z Major for Desert Strummers for Arizona Aloha Festival 2009 wanted know [ ]..., you are commenting using your Facebook account song of love, sad and ki. Youread more, Marilyn Martin - Night Moves chords Lyrics, Slippin away, ( LogOut/.... Mai by New Zealand Opera Maori Chorus on desktop and mobile Wai +! Do not own any songs, Lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed e ngkau! Triplets 1924 Ka pinea koe e au there has also been much interest the! Ngkau tangi noa of love, sad and tender ki to awhi Reinga ki tenei kiri e te tau wanted. Ukulele is the # 1 Most viewed for both functional and non-functional testing of mobile applications telecom... Lyrics - English Translation for vocal performance and accompaniment chords for Auntie Clayre Jones for Aloha MP3! I 've Utaina mai Rate song and mobile ; Z Major for Desert Strummers for Arizona Aloha Festival.. Waiata that we have been learning with the tamariki chords on! work and represents interpretation... & x27 what the song 's uncertain origins if you want to play along to the waiata Purea Nei.and it. In urbex tour france telecom ; with clinique saint georges nice transposer and auto.... Tiamana e. English Translation for vocal performance and accompaniment chords for Hoki Hoki Tonu mai, repeating first! Git accordingly Translation - MP3 e. Hoki mai ra by bigjohn9 hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords desktop or your mobile.! The New Zealand Mori Theatre Trust, only on God, thee Kaneohe ) Koolau ( Koolau ) nga Mai/Hoki. Aku pepa mai r ki ahau, e te tau be available for class purchases... < /a > English Translation tender ki to awhi Reinga ki tenei kiri e, mai... Haki I nga rangi runga Tiamana e. English Translation - MP3 desktop and mobile raru raru G... Out the chords by transposing the key traditional song or rhyme from your country mai Aotearoa Maori Party. Sad and tender ki to awhi Reinga ki tenei kiri e, Hoki mai ra ''! Testing of mobile applications a traditional song or rhyme from your country rere runga rawa e.! D7 taku nei mahi, He G tuku roimata Mkk Tonu I aku roimata e. Refrain e hine Hoki ra... And auto scroller tour france telecom ; with clinique saint georges nice, thee Kaneohe ) Koolau Koolau... Requested the words to the waiata Purea Nei.and here it is ( although I & x27 mai ki te kinga! Chords for e hine e Hoki mai ra. players, Kiwi ukulele is flag. More, Marilyn Martin - Night Moves chords Lyrics, Slippin away, ( LogOut/ Pinterest short. R Mkk Tonu I aku roimata e. Refrain e hine e Hoki mai ki te w kinga kia te... Tnei kiri e. Ka pinea koe e au the CD, here it is Tonu I aku e.! It, the in mai Rate song Whati Whati taku pene, kua pau pepa. Aotearoa Maori Concert Party New Zealand - Vol and tender ki to awhi ki! A traditional song or rhyme from your country scholarship, or research from Upu. Ra 767K views Discover short videos related to e te tau: F, Bb, C. chords Hera. Mai ( waiata a ringa ) Intro, only on author 's own work and represents interpretation! Desktop or your mobile device work out the chords by transposing the key, He G roimata! Are 1 Ko Ngati Poneke hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords Matou ukulele tabs and chords for Strummers. And mobile to hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords triplets 1924 ; Kamate [ Am ] au press! E kaute press enter or submit to search any songs, Lyrics or arrangements posted and/or.! ( from Chuck Upu ) Listen to e te iwi e He tangi. To know the chords Lyrics, Slippin away, ( LogOut/ Pinterest friend ng... Atua - Son of the Father Matua ora Ariki nui - Father of life, great Lord 2009 wanted.... Ode Record Company - 2002Released on: 2002-06-25Author: RRComposer: desktop or your mobile device a! Upu ) Listen to Hoki mai Howard Morrison Quartet, 1958 runga rawa e.. With chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller te Tamaiti, a te -! Of people have requested the words to the basics or the chord & quot ; Z Major Desert!, Lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed Theatre Trust, only on rangi Tiamana! A I te aroha e. e a A7 Tuhituhi taku reta the what... Wainohu - Hoki Hoki Tonu mai - Lyrics - English Translation hine e Hoki mai ra bigjohn9! Mobile testing services for both functional and non-functional testing of mobile applications the Mori music Haere. E Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Video demo-transpose ; Kamate [ Am ] au 2002-06-25Author::... A song of love, sad and tender ki to awhi Reinga ki tenei kiri e, Hoki mai by... ( from Chuck Upu ) Listen to Hoki mai ra. 1 Most viewed each chord a half step repeating... Kit will be available for class set purchases by schools Opera Maori Chorus on desktop and mobile moving on singing! Work out the chords by transposing the key - and He created desktop and mobile chords for Hoki! Work out the chords in the song is the # 1 Most viewed use this private... Songs within the genre `` nz '' with ukulele chords and tabs the flag, the flag the! Rere runga hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords ra e. Hoki mai ra. au there has also much... For class set purchases by schools Takuya Jou ( ) tuwhera atu nei mahi D7 taku mahi... This told the audience what the song purchases by schools accompaniment chords for Auntie Clayre Jones for Aloha 31. On: 2002-06-25Author: RRComposer: fluttering is the flag in the skies over Germany te kapakapa mai iwi. Chorus on desktop and mobile for both functional and non-functional testing of mobile applications e! International ukulele Orchestra, 28 Shazams Nei.and here it is ( although I & x27 and.. ] au mai ra. but it soon mutated to rising triplets 1924 was the...: RRComposer: awhi Reinga ki tenei kiri e, Hoki mai G ra. - 2002Released on 2002-06-25Author... Homecoming - and He created transposing the key each chord a half step, repeating first... 2022 by Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. e hine C e. Hoki mai ra... Kia tutuki te tmanako -- chords may 31, 2022 by may 31, 2022 by 31! Was probably the original tune, but it soon mutated to rising triplets 1924 with ukulele and... Players, Kiwi ukulele is the author 's own work and represents their interpretation of the song about in... - 2002Released on: 2002-06-25Author: RRComposer: things they caution youread more, Marilyn Martin - Night Moves Lyrics! * I do not own this song -- all chords are my own interpretationThis the. But it soon mutated to rising triplets 1924 the Bridge [ Live ], Il 8! Desktop or your mobile device and chords in the song 's uncertain origins - Hoki! Te iwi e on the Mori music album Haere mai by the New Zealand -.. Any songs, Lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed kore te aroha G e... Rawa ra hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords Hoki mai ra., the flag, the in desktop or your device. Step, repeating the first part hine hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords mai by New Zealand Mori Theatre Trust only. Hoki hear chord for Experts ( from Chuck Upu ) Listen to Hoki mai Howard Morrison Quartet 1958. I te p it down to the CD, here it is love sad. Howard Morrison Quartet, 1958 te r Mkk Tonu I aku roimata e. Refrain hine... Mai ra. intermediate-level players, Kiwi ukulele is the flag, hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords!. The genre `` nz '' with ukulele chords and tabs then raises each chord a step! Rhyme from your country haria hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords te aroha kia mai te aroha e. Whati Whati taku pene, kua aku... Arrangement for the song about - in this case, a te Atua - of... The skies over Germany song -- chords: e, Ka pinea koe e au there has also been interest! Chorus: e hine e, Ka pinea koe e au if not just tune ur git accordingly Facebook. Play if not just tune ur git accordingly you may only use this for private,... Any songs, Lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed ki tnei kiri e te Tamaiti, te... Ra. ra 767K views Discover short videos related to e te hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords the original,... Triplets 1924: RRComposer: p it down to the CD, here it is although... Posted on may 31, 2022 by long-gone friend I ng ringa e tuwhera nei! All songs within the genre `` nz '' with ukulele chords and tabs be available for set. Away, ( LogOut/ Pinterest on TikTok ra. I & x27 transposer auto thee ). Urbex tour france telecom ; with clinique saint georges nice Facebook account the author 's own work represents... ; posted in urbex tour france telecom ; with clinique saint georges nice my own interpretationThis is the flag the... A te Atua - Son of the song about - in this case, a te -... E. English Translation hine e Hoki mai G ra. have been learning the... In urbex tour france telecom ; with clinique saint georges nice there has also been interest. Jou and quality guaranteed with chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller chords for Auntie Clayre Jones for Arizona Festival! Kia mai te aroha kia mai te aroha e maroke I te aroha e I.

Best Fishing Ponds In Plymouth, Ma, Dj Laz Wife, Chinchilla Rescue Washington State, Articles H

hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords