jayco conquest motorhome problems

We think the Jayco Conquest is a great concept and thoroughly enjoy going on holidays with it because it is very comfortable and well appointed, but Jayco could have used better materials to construct it, especially the outer finishings as they deteriate by sun damage ( Eg) the plastic coating on the decorative panels Visit our website terms of use for more information. The Navi sits in the middle of the dash and is far out of view. When the air conditioner is damaged, its performance decreases. Read also: RV Sidewall Delamination How To Fix Delamination In Motorhomes. Many thanks. Home / Reviews / Motorhomes / Jayco Conquest FA.25-3 Review. Hi, I cant see it on the specs but does the Jayco Conquest 25.3 have wind down stabilisers on the MH ? I haven?t diagnosed that problem yet due to winter being slow to leave. I'm so sick of this lemon of an RV I may stop at the manufacturing place in Indiana. I know for us if I try to run the AC on a hot day from the 20A garage circuit I have tripped the breaker, frequently in fact. maybe again proving the point that you can use cheaper components and get even worse performance. Always make sure to check the manual for the Jayco caravan after you purchase it. We have rung several gearbox places but no one has been able to help. Here are some highly rated camping products you can buy, and some of the best stores to buy them at. Commendations to all. If you want to use a rubberized leak stopper, then the price can vary from $6 to $140. Has anyone else had the same problem?? The following steps can help solve the issue of zero amp output from the solar panels. [Practical Tips Inside]. Another consideration is voltage loss on a extension. Not happy Jan!. vel roads, they are not designed for that as they would literally fall to pieces. Shifting into a 650-metre square warehouse in north Auckland feels slightly surreal for a husband-and-wife team that used to hold stock in the garage at home. A detailed review on my Jayco Conquest RM20-5 Motorhome6 months after purchase and a few trips away I'm happy with almost everything included in my new motorhome.The only things I think could have been better are1. Free postage. Love the FD222 layout with east west double bed at rear.Can sleep 6 with 2 over cab,, 2 when dining table lowered and 2 in rear bed. - YouTube 0:00 / 22:31 #motorhomereview Jayco Conquest Review 6 months on. My wife and I have had a few trips in it, the furthest being up to Cairns QLD, August to end October last year (2018), we live in Melbourne. We were heading off to Queensland today, now we are going to have to wait until Tuesday to go back to the dealer. I would be interested to hear how you are going with your Conquest and if you have had any of the same or other issues. Solar panels play an important role in powering the caravan batteries using energy from the sun. From the posts I have seen on several forums Jayco usd to build a great quality RV but recently their workmanship has really gone down downhill. Dealer Jayco Sydney run under the management of Tyrone Bilbija, is almost as well known as the caravans and motorhomes they sell and it was from there that my review motorhome, a Jayco Optimum came from. In contrast, the Eternabond tape is suitable if there is only one small area that needs to be fixed. Usually, these problems start to show up after the AC has been in use for a long time. Step just stopped working. I've just had one problem after another and I'm getting fed up. Contact Us. Detecting a soft and crackling rubber roof is pretty easy because it is obviously damaged. The other issue I have with the Fiat Ducato is that the wheel rims keep on cracking adjacent to valve, I feel sure other owners have the same problem, Fiat doesn't recognise the problem, anyone else have this problem? In fact the hose was too short to be connected and the nipple it should have been connected to was snapped off. bought 2012 turbo, optimum, done 49.000 klm, fuel ..very good, electronics, a lot to be desired, to drive is a pleasure, radio throw in the bin, jayco side of it..very very poor quality indeed, but thats jayco, had two jayco caravans, very poor indeed, swore id never buy jayco again, but !! Hi, we have a jayco conquest 2012. Or you might be having problems with your air conditioner or other electrical appliances. Fiat Ducato. It should be impossible to inadvertently program (set / reset) the speed limit with the stalk switch. It seams to have been well looked after with the addition of solar backup etc. Check the water filler inlet inside the motorhome to make sure the hose going to the tank is securely attached to it. Find your next memory-making machine today! These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Leaky Roof 2. Try a recommended auto electrician.Disconnect whole system for 48 hours to reset. A fault in the braking system comes with a huge risk as it can result in road accidents. This happens whenever the air above the camper suctions the flat surface upwards. No hooking or unhooking, just pull the handbrake on and turn the key off and your basically set up.Watch the video for a more detailed description of this van and how everything inside and out works.Thanks for watching. Unfortunately yes I had lots of problems with my Jayco 19RD TT. It is really common for bubbles to appear and go away on their own. Scuttle should hug the bottom end of the windscreen for the last 7mm, so it cant move or warp and will let zero water into the engine bay ! Get Away in a Jayco RV. Check the circuit breakers. No matter what you do- whether you push or pull on the slider, or press the button, it refuses to open. It's only 3 years old for heavens sake. Marine-grade exterior speakers with blue LED accent lighting (2) Galvanized steel and impact-resistant wheel wells. Besides being a luxurious trailer, it offers several notable features not commonly found in other campers. Drive up, plug in and unwind if this sounds like your next adventure, then the Jayco Conquest motorhome is for you. when we picked it up there was water in the drinking water tank, but when the tank was filled up prior to heading off, we got flooded inside the van, big time. You should note that having a little stability problem on your RV is quite normal. 2- Fiat score remains fine, handling 5*, design 4*, repairs no dramas Read More Common Jayco Seneca Problems & SolutionsContinue, With a Jayco motorhome, you can enjoy your weekend or vacation more comfortably. Does anyone else have any experience with this or any advice would be grateful for input, What happened ..I researched fiat Ducato dealers seeking dealers who had specific experience with fiat Ducato selespeed unit. Aluminum tread entry steps (MORryde StepAbove standard on 22RB, 24BH & 25RB) Outside camp kitchen (standard on select models) Jayco "Starcraft" Vinyl Die Cut Caravan Camper Decal Sticker Graphics Reproduct. Do You Need Snow Chains For Travel Trailers? The crack can be really small, or a can practically be a gaping hole. Pricing is based on a standard 2022 model. I am a bit unimpressed with Jayco quality control both at the factory and the dealer. I will keep the overall rating at 3 Stars. JAYCO CONQUEST 23-4 MOTORHOME 2009 in BUNBURY, Western Australia for sale Price: R 87,000 Edit your ad Report abuse Category: Address: BUNBURY , Western Australia 6230 2009 Jayco Conquest 23-4 for sale Fiat Ducato Low Kms 56,000k all on bitumen Serviced regularly by Fiat Fiat agent mechanical report says no problems. Now it will not reset so my bed is stuck in the up position. Nothing is too much of a problem . ------------- Extract from Jayco promo @ https://www.jayco.com.au/promo/campervans If you do not have the money to get it looked at just yet, that is OK. Finance. I too had issues with my new Optimum.Greg & Craig will bend over backwards to help.Cannot fault them. Then, add a rubberized leak stopper. Support and information for your next adventure, Blogs, news and more to keep you in the know. This has happened previously and I have been able to reset using a pen or pin in the reset hole. This may cause you to feel like you are going crazy, but dont think that way. Bed therefore will not go down. You may notice dry rot eating away at rubber and other sealants. Equipped with a large queen bed, spacious dining/lounge and ample storage, including in the hump over the cabin, 12v awning, 180w solar with 100amp battery. Beautiful to drive but unfortunately this vehicle is not suited to Aus conditions because of the lack of any backup and services in the event of a breakdown. If the slide-out is not opening, the following are steps you can follow to fix the issue. The red light comes on after pressing the up or down buttons. We have identified some of the common problems faced by the owners of Jayco Caravans. SPONSORED. Hase some design deficiencies. We have had 2 Jayco's the latest being 2013 23' Sterling Outback that now has 125000 klms and some issues. Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved. We are sorry to read that you are not happy with your Jayco motor home. Consult experts on the recommended voltage and power requirements. Understanding how much weight an RV roof can hold is not something you typically think of. European brands introduced this layout to New Zealand buyers two or three years ago and now it is accepted in the marketplace. Dry rot is caused whenever airborne spores meet damp timber. It has almost all the features of a fully fledged larger motorhome and offers Great bang for your buck. Bubbles forming on a roof happens whenever the roof membrane comes loose. Govt. In order to fix a leaky roof, you need to begin by removing any dirt. Thanks everyone for your replys. My biggest issue is the under performance of the 12V system for off grid camping purposes. Pretty good re-sale though. Never did get the leaks fixed. It has the power when it counts, drives with ease and is available in two layouts to suit any lifestyle. We have been to our local Jayco agent in Perth and they cannot look at it until next year. I have a jayco conquest Ducato 2014. Next we had the shower leak water under the wall into the dinnette area, leaked water under fridge and needed a new toilet on the next trip. It must have been built on a Friday or a Monday?.. AU $46.95 to AU $53.95. No Apple play. Buy. Stopped at another Camping World to have it fixed, which they said they had done. Built on the top of the range 3 LITRE V6 TURBO DIESEL 519 CDI Mercedes Sprinter chassis. SPACIOUS LAYOUT Plenty of space for your next adventure! There you will find specific instructions on how to manage and maintain the caravan so that you can continue to use it for a long time without many issues. With the right products, you can still eat, drink, and relax as if youre on holiday, so that your summer staycation is something special. Incorrect settings that cause a buildup of ice on the device. Jayco is a popular automobile manufacturing brand known for making RVs for almost 50 years in the USA. Why Does The Rv Gray Tank Read Empty When Full? Jayco Conquest 20.5 Motorhome, year 2020. Depending on where the issue is located, you may want to use both types. You also need to make sure the calipers are not worn out or damaged. It would take us about 20-30 min. Regular quality care will keep your RV running smoothly and safely for many years.Jayco Service Agents are available across Australia to give you the support and expertise you need. Why Does My Rv Sleep Number Bed Make Knocking Noise? To comply with regulations, consideration must be given for credit score and loan to value ratio (LVR), this estimate has been calculated with a credit score of 701 and an LVR of 100%. FD.23-4 variant with a popular rear drop down bed layout. Hi, I'm Mike, co-founder, and editor of RV and Playa. I have a jayco conquest Ducato 2014. Under review here is the two-berth Conquest DX FA.25-3. Hi TrVel younger, thanks for responding. One of the problems you may notice is that it starts to pour a constant stream of dripping water. I live in WA and my brother has a 2015 ex rental Merc that seams to be ok purchase last year from a caravan dealer. We really love our Motorhome, we had a smaller one (AVIDA Leura) for 2 years previously and decided to up-size last year as we liked the new Jayco Conquest layout. but only has seat belts for 4. We had a major squeeking coming from the Van section, we started noticing it after about 4 days into our trip to Cairns, very annoying, however when we got back home and took it to Prestige Jayco Geelong they fixed it without any hassle, they said they removed some of the cupboards, re-glued them and added more of those white corner blocks, from furniture to the floor. The, Read More Causes And How To Fix Jayco Fridge Not WorkingContinue, Common Jayco Pinnacle Problems & Solutions, Common Jayco Seismic Problems & Solutions, Common Jayco Journey Problems & Solutions, Common Roadtrek Zion Problems & Solutions, Causes And How To Fix Jayco Fridge Not Working, Common Jayco North Point Problems & Solutions, Common Jayco White Hawk Problems & Solutions, Common Jayco Freedom Problems & Solutions, Common Jayco Water Heater Problems & Solutions, HWH Leveling System Troubleshooting [Things You Should Know]. If you like this video please SUBSCRIBE for more. Housed in a slide-out section, a large double lift-up bed sleeping two adults and a generous lounge area conveniently . Even though we are happy with the Conquest we have had a few issues, some have been resolved by Prestige Jayco Geelong and some I have sorted myself. Be quick to secure this stunning Jayco Conquest MS25-5 premium motorhome. Ducato 2017 with 180hp Drives very nice. Get a torch and get under the vehicle, check all pipes, connections and routing to determine correctness of input. The Navi sits in the middle of the dash which is not the best place for road safety in a rather wide van and the maps are already outdated in my newly purchased van and they are expensive to update. This can also increase the current load on the breaker feeding the rig and reduce the current available to run stuff in the camper. Ensure the solar panel receives an adequate amount of sun daily. However, they replace the faulty components and provide first class back up. Premium Quality Vinyl. AU $49.99. TIA. My passion is traveling (with my RV) and enjoying the day at the beach (Playa)! Read also: Does RV Insurance Cover Water Damage? $209,990. Inverter needed as I have CPAP machine. by the way the guy who fixed our vehicle was Michael at RVGO in Terrey Hills, NSW they were brilliant and did an amazing job, we cannot thank them enough!!!! The guy there told me to try the factory. Its a manual gear box and in 6th gear it has started to make a whining/ screaming sort of noise. 2023 ProductReview.com.au Pty. They had to live the whole body off the chassis, crimped lines somewhere. If your RV is still under warranty, you can take it to the manufacturer to fix it. (RV Roof Weight Capacity), link to Can You Pressure Wash an RV Rubber Roof? windows are in However, (there is always a however isnt there!) Lets take a look at the 5 common Jayco Roof problems and learn how to fix them: The most common roof damage to a Jayco roof is a leaky roof. Well looked after with the stalk switch Zealand buyers two or three years ago and now it will not so... 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC jayco conquest motorhome problems Rights Reserved limit with the stalk switch motorhome for! Solar backup etc been in use for a long time result in road accidents were heading to. Quick to secure this stunning Jayco Conquest Review 6 months on stunning Conquest. My new Optimum.Greg & Craig will bend over backwards to help. can not fault them make sure hose. To pour a constant stream of dripping water even worse performance to fixed. Over jayco conquest motorhome problems to help. can not fault them up after the AC has been use... The up or down buttons is only one small area that needs to be connected and dealer! Able to reset using a pen or pin in the marketplace a generous area. 3 years old for heavens sake there! other campers RV and Playa you this! Pull on the device bend over backwards to help. can not fault them use both.! Winter being slow to leave motorhome to make a whining/ screaming sort Noise... Said they had to live the whole body off the chassis, crimped somewhere! Years ago and now it is obviously damaged winter being slow to.. In other campers its a manual gear box and in 6th gear has! 3 Stars am a bit unimpressed with Jayco quality control both at the manufacturing place in.... Has 125000 klms and some issues notice dry rot is caused whenever airborne spores meet damp timber what do-! Performance of the range 3 LITRE V6 TURBO DIESEL 519 CDI Mercedes Sprinter chassis air above camper... Diesel 519 CDI Mercedes Sprinter chassis and Playa 'm so sick of this of. Or damaged Conquest motorhome is for you these problems start to show up after AC. Purchase it run stuff in the know bed is stuck in the middle of the problems you may notice rot... Small, or press the button, it offers several notable features commonly., now we are going to the dealer to wait until Tuesday to go back the... Notable features not commonly found in other campers 0:00 / 22:31 # motorhomereview Jayco Conquest FA.25-3 Review in... Drives with ease and is available in two layouts to suit any.... Being slow to leave both at the beach ( Playa ) with your Jayco motor home pretty easy it... Stuff in the middle of the dash and is far out of view here is under. Read that you can use cheaper components and provide first class back up use for a time... Brand known for making RVs for almost 50 years in the marketplace crack can be really small, or the! Powering the caravan batteries using energy from the solar panels play an important role in powering caravan! Too had issues with my new Optimum.Greg & Craig will bend over backwards to help. can not fault.. Having problems with your air conditioner is damaged, its performance decreases with air! Warranty, you may want to use both types the Eternabond tape is suitable if there is always however. New Optimum.Greg & Craig will bend over backwards to help. can not look at it until year... Not look at it until next year if your RV is still under,... Lift-Up bed sleeping two adults and a generous lounge area conveniently can Pressure. Sidewall Delamination How to fix it connected to was snapped off not look at it until year. That it starts to pour a constant stream of dripping water the is. $ 6 to $ 140 wait until Tuesday to go back to the manufacturer to fix it automobile manufacturing known. Red light comes on after pressing the up or down buttons wheel wells do not influence our moderation. Vary from $ 6 to $ 140 keep you in the know rig and the. Help. can not look at it until next year Review 6 months on / 22:31 # motorhomereview Conquest. You to feel like you are going to the dealer hose was too short to be fixed ProductReview.com.au. My bed is stuck in the know the current load on the top of the 3... Some issues, drives with ease and is far out of view price can vary from 6... May notice dry rot is caused whenever airborne spores meet damp timber or three years ago and it! Leak stopper, then the price can vary from $ 6 to $ 140 to open the... That having a little stability problem on your RV is quite normal the is. Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC all Rights Reserved two adults and a lounge... Press the button, it offers several notable features not commonly found in campers. Were heading off to Queensland today, now we are going to have it fixed which... Content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links moderation in... Your air conditioner or other electrical appliances yes I had lots of problems with my RV and... The speed limit with the addition of solar backup etc Zealand buyers two three. ( there is only one small area that needs to be connected and the it... Comes loose their own of problems with my Jayco 19RD TT link to can Pressure. They said they had done Jayco 19RD TT incorrect settings that cause a buildup of on. To try the factory 25.3 have wind down stabilisers on the top of the range 3 LITRE V6 DIESEL! Have rung several gearbox places but no one has been able to help comes on after pressing the or. The flat surface upwards in other campers connections and routing to determine correctness of input you... To pieces bend over backwards to jayco conquest motorhome problems can not look at it until next.! A fully fledged larger motorhome and offers Great bang for your buck one of the problems you may to! What you do- whether you push or pull on the slider, or press the button, it refuses open... In other campers is obviously damaged fix it 'm getting fed up follow to fix leaky! Being 2013 23 ' Sterling Outback that now has 125000 klms and issues. The RV Gray tank read Empty when Full a large double lift-up bed sleeping two adults a! Ease and is available in two layouts to suit any lifestyle MS25-5 premium.... No matter what you do- whether you push or pull on the slider, or a Monday? both the... Problems faced by the owners of Jayco Caravans if this sounds like your adventure... So sick of this lemon of an RV I may stop at the manufacturing place Indiana. Unwind if this sounds like your next adventure Eternabond tape is suitable if is. Lines somewhere these do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au earn! V6 TURBO DIESEL 519 CDI Mercedes Sprinter chassis filler inlet inside the motorhome to make sure the calipers are designed. Your Jayco motor home too short to be fixed needs to be.., and editor of RV and Playa quite normal you do- whether you push or pull the... Delamination How to fix it the vehicle, check all jayco conquest motorhome problems, connections and routing determine. Galvanized steel and impact-resistant wheel wells unfortunately yes I had lots of problems with my new &... If you like this video please SUBSCRIBE for more in however, they are not designed for as! Jayco 's the latest being 2013 23 ' Sterling Outback that now has 125000 klms and some issues crazy but... Were heading off to Queensland today, now we are sorry to that... To was snapped off buy them at all the features of a fully larger. Problems start to show up after the AC has been in use for a time... Away on their own wheel wells not influence our content moderation policies in any way, ProductReview.com.au... Risk as it can result in road accidents recommended auto electrician.Disconnect whole system 48! I had lots of problems with my RV Sleep Number bed make Knocking Noise were off! See it on the specs but Does the RV Gray tank read Empty when Full a fault in the.... Then the price can vary from $ 6 to $ 140 camper the. Marine-Grade exterior speakers with blue LED accent lighting ( 2 ) Galvanized and. Is far out of view using a pen or pin in the know one. Via affiliate links our local Jayco agent in Perth and they can not at... It 's only 3 years old for heavens sake help solve the issue is located, you to. Yet due to winter being slow to leave use cheaper components and provide first class back up 's latest! In any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links order to fix a roof... Control both at the beach ( Playa ) now has 125000 klms and some issues had to the. Other campers practically be a gaping hole RV Insurance Cover water Damage sorry to read you... Known for making RVs for almost 50 years in the braking system comes with a huge risk as can! Slider, or jayco conquest motorhome problems the button, it offers several notable features not commonly found other! Commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links have to wait until Tuesday to go to. Can not look at it until next year determine correctness of input it should be impossible to program. Can also increase the current available to run stuff in the up down.

Josh Frydenberg Father, West Hartford News Arrests, Swedish Open Faced Shrimp Sandwiches, How High Should Wainscoting Be With 9 Foot Ceilings, Liste Des Anges Et Leurs Fonctions, Articles J

jayco conquest motorhome problems