passport in maiden name covid pass in married name

http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts. The European Commission JSON Schema for EU Digital Covid Certificates document (published here as a PDF) also states: Person name is the official full name of the person, matching the name stated on travel documents.. more. My parents and I are also traveling to Australia later this year and when I applied for everyone's eta/visa, I used her maiden name. She always books (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The contents of EU Digital Covid Certificates are detailed under EU regulation 2021/953, which states in English that the documents should include a persons surname. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-114854001', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');airline but they were unable/unwilling to help. Thanks in advance for This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. I have this same issue but TUI are not confirming that they will accept a marriage certificate (nor are they saying I will definitely not be able to check in). Don't have an account? Answered: My mother in law is a french citizen. My name is Patrick O'Dwyer and my full name is Patrick E F ODwyer. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-111724728', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight they might have made a note on their system or the fact my husband was there with the same name as my Covid certificate might have been enough. Selecting seats on Latam Airlines when booked through Delta. However its only the Covid vaccine proof that is in my married name. WebCheck this: A spokesperson for British Airways told that. Let me know how you get on please. GP refusing to change it as legally my name is my married name now. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. You need to sign in to your Booking.com account to continue. This post has been removed at the author's request. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-110835737', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight? Thank you, this has put my mid at ease slightly as we travel in 5 days, Please let me know how you get on please. Heathrow to Denver - BA or United Airlines.? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. WebMany have reported success with a marriage certificate but I'm sure there will have been others who encountered problems For example I know the new rules for the USA state That was the only thing in married name and marriage certificate has been ok with both easyJet and jet 2 travelling to Greece. Day trip from Las Palmas to Puerto Mogan- Taxi Tour Possible. Has anyone had this experience checking in and travelling with them in this situation? My passport is in my maiden name and my covid pass is in my married name. Airline, Airport, and Travel Abbreviations. Planning to bring a copy of my marriage with me is there any thing else that I may need. Air Travel Queries: accessibility,wedding dresses,travelling with children. Remember that if on the date of your trip the Passenger Locator Form is still required to enter Greece, the name in the PLF must match the name on your passport, A spokesperson for British Airways told that if a customer can show proof of a marriage certificate with their maiden name, we would accept them for travel with a vaccine certificate that differs from their travel documentation., A spokesperson for EasyJet told that We ask passengers to provide a supporting document which matches the document name and date of birth, such as a marriage certificate in order that we can determine identity.. Travelling with my wife (whose name I now have) so hopefully will be fine. please can I ask how you got on? Connexion readers have also said that Brittany Ferries staff were happy to accept their marriage certificates as proof of their name being changed. We have rang our (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The Health Ministry has not responded to requests for further information on what can be done if vaccination centres refuse to change the documents. Heathrow to Denver - BA or United Airlines.? What about beaches in Port Antonio/Portland? We have, however, heard reports of women being able to travel via Eurotunnel without encountering any issues. Re: maiden name on passport married name on covid papers. If you are, bring your marriage license with you. For example I know the new rules for the USA state the names on the passport and covid pass must match with no reference to exemptions for marriage ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-110752988', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Jamaica isnt requiring you to show COVID papers unless youre trying to get out of quarantine and I doubt youre doing that. You just have to make sure that your identity documents all are in the same name .Your mistake was not being consistent - if you hadn't rushed to be called Mrs X at the doctors OR had changed the name on your passport, driving licence etc so everything matched you would have been OK . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. There is NO law in the UK that says you have to use your married name Nic. Her passport page shows her last name as "maiden name p. Buy now or later? Anyway, here's what happened at the airport: At Gatwick, they checked my passport and at same time asked to see the Spanish version of the passenger locator form as well as my covid certificate. Save. A spokesperson for Brittany Ferries told The Connexion that: If the passenger has an additional document proving their identity, such as a marriage certificate bearing both her maiden and married name, it is not an issue for us at all.. How do I fill in the Spanish Health Form (SPTH)? (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The question was asked lots back in the day so I think the marriage certificate will suffice but search the others threads. Buy now or later? Using made up names, my mother's passport shows Jansen e/v (which stands for "echtgenote van" = married to) Smit, with the latter being my dad's name. Refund a flight on booking.com- can it be done? Read more about possible travel restrictions before you go. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-111122091', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight tickets & passport in same name but covid vaccine pass in new name also need to know about pre travel document for spain & locater form for return to UK ? Refund a flight on booking.com- can it be done? So, as long as you have your marriage certificate, you should be fine if asked at the airport why names don't match. Passport in maiden name, covid passport in married name, Re: Passport in maiden name, covid passport in married name, ++++ COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION ++++, Covid-19 Coronavirus Information for Air Travel, ++++ ESTA (USA) and eTA (Canada) requirements for visa-exempt foreign nationals ++++, ++++ TIPS - PLANNING YOUR FLIGHTS +++++++. We rang TUI a couple of days before we departed and they said it would be fine to bring my marriage certificate. Recommended connection times in Frankfurt and Munich? Have a lovely holiday. At Gran Canaria airport, Ryanair staff asked to see our UK PLF and covid certificate. Our daughter & family recently went to Ibiza. My advice is to ring the airline(s) before you fly out to tell them about the name difference and say you'll have your marriage certificate with you. How do I effectively communicate with an airline? Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. I am due to travel to Greece and dont have time to update my passport. I didn't need to show my marriage certificate (or driving licence) in the end but I felt better knowing I had them. Is there is a Christian Church Service in English? What name should I put into the application form? Why wont they accept this and what guide says to go so? http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts. They didn't query the difference in my name. French Passport contains both maiden and married names, EasyJet hand luguage, real world experience. Electronic Scams/Fraud and how to report them, Do you have any Bus Timetables for Gran Canaria. A DFDS spokesperson told The Connexion that the company has been regularly updating its advice to staff at check in throughout the pandemic to ensure that all documentation is checked in line with advice from the UK and French governments. Ryanair were less helpful and changed their advice mid call because the person we spoke to didn't understand the issue. However, many vaccination centres and pharmacies have refused to modify existing vaccination certificates, saying that it is not possible. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-111561942', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');airline staff when you board the plane and the border staff when you arrive at your unnamed destination. According to UK GOV site, the name on your covid certificate and your passport are supposed to match before you travel. As long as you can show a marriage certificate that links your wife's married name to her maiden name, then you should be OK. Have a good (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We are going to Australia and about apply for an eVisitor visa. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Her passport, (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Hope this stops someone worrying as much as I was! more. Heathrow to Denver - BA or United Airlines.? We're Dutch, but our passports show the same. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k13761846-Maiden_Name_issue_Aer_Lingus_UK_to_USA-Air_Travel.html, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. married name". To get back home, on the UK passenger locator form you have to put down your passport name. We fly to Orlando Refund a flight on booking.com- can it be done? Thanks so much However, the French translation of the law originally used the phrase nom de famille, which according to the government information service Service-public.fr is the name stated on your birth certificate. Airline, Airport, and Travel Abbreviations. All you can do is be honest. How do I effectively communicate with an airline? We (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? more, Reply to: French Passport contains both maiden and married names. The passport is only thing left to change to married name and will be changed when it runs out. more, Reply to: Passport name and covid pass name different. I'd also take your driving licence if that has already been updated so you'll have official ID in both names. The PCR test will be in the same name as on passport and tickets. What will the airline do or US customs? Try and relax - over the past few months it has been a common question and to date I've not seen reports of people being denied boarding. The guide says to do this, it doesn't mention anywhere that your name has to match both your passport and covid certificate. We are going to Australia and about apply for an eVisitor visa. At Gran Canaria airport, Ryanair staff asked to see our UK PLF and covid certificate. FYI - when you fill out the form before you go, you use the name on your Covid Certificate otherwise it won't accept it. What name should Your passenger locator form needs to match your passport. Im so worried. I do remember seeing something on UK GOV site that said if you don't fill out the PLF you'll have to provide details at the airport instead. Passport maiden name Covid Certificate married name 10 Apr 2022, 10:21 pm Save Looking for some advice as I cant find any online anywhere. Air Travel Queries: accessibility,wedding dresses,travelling with children. Ugh edit timed out. French-themed cat and dogs tea-towels and aprons, Have fun and learn with our French-themed puzzle books, Discover quirky French products in our shop. You'll probably be ok. **but Im wondering if anyone has been in same position!**. Is there is a Christian Church Service in English? GP has refused to change it back without documentation, so am taking my marriage certificate as proof and hoping for the best! Puerto Rico Hotels near Beach with aircon, Recommend restaurants near Servator casa blanca. He said it was due to a nuance in this particular case but did not give further details. What's the weather forecast for the next 7 days? Impossible to say un less you name where you are flying from and to. Connecting Flights at London Heathrow Airport, TUI Airways (formerly Thomson) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information. Buy now or later? My passport, tickets and travel authorisation are in my maiden name but my covid vaccine proof is in my married name. Been to Greece twice. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-111561203', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');airline isn't really relevant - it depends on the rules of your unnamed destination as well as any officials you deal with, Many have reported success with a marriage certificate but I'm sure there will have been others who encountered problems. Julie, Hi Martha (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Hi, I am travelling to Greece on the 23rd August and have the same issue. Posts appear on screen at the time people submit them. Buy now or later? Can't guarantee this isn't because it's somehow linked to my HMRC account where both my surnames are listed. Selecting seats on Latam Airlines when booked through Delta. You can register in two minutes. The issue will be dealt with by the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Why wont they accept this and what guide says to go so? Was going to take my marriage cert with me but worried that wont be enough. Apparently your GP can change the NHS app which will also update the name on your Covid certificate. Can you recommend a good tour guide, taxi driver, boat excursion, etc.? Julie s no my covid pass was in my married name. French Passport contains both maiden and married names, EasyJet hand luguage, real world experience. Her passport page shows her last name as "maiden name p. My advice is to ring the airline(s) before you fly out to tell them about the name difference and say you'll have your marriage certificate with you. Air Travel Queries: accessibility,wedding dresses,travelling with children. Hope this stops someone worrying as much as I was! I'd also take your driving licence if that has already been updated so you'll have official ID in both names. We are going to Australia and about apply for an eVisitor visa. Recommended connection times in Frankfurt and Munich? Apparently your GP can change the NHS app which will also update the name on your Covid certificate. - Understand when visas and residency cards are required to move to France or come for an extended stay However, depending on their nationality their travel documents will often be in their married name, especially if the woman in question has a UK or US passport, which do not generally include ones birth name as well. For French women, whose passports often remain in their maiden name, this should not generally present a problem. My wife has just discovered her COVID passport is in her maiden name and we fly in 5 days time. Her passport page shows her last name as "maiden name p. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-111726919', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight ticket & PLF were in maiden name, her vaccination certificate in married name, fortunately didn't have any issues. EasyJet hand luguage, real world experience. Must British EU residents give biometric data in new border controls? Also, few people will be in the same position as it is also based on the specific official that will screen you. What's with these screwy ticket prices? My US drivers license and permanent resident card match the However, [] this should not be required as all DFDS check in staff are trained and updated on the latest UK and French government travel requirements and should accept the marriage certificate as sufficient proof of identity.. The top line will have something like, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. We also repeatedly contacted Air France-KLM, Ryanair and Eurotunnel about this issue, but have not yet received a response. How can I find out updated French tax reduction caps for pensioners? Connecting Flights at London Heathrow Airport, TUI Airways (formerly Thomson) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information. I'm traveling to Cancun, Mexico from San Jose, CA for a vacation. 8 May 2022, 21:32 Save This question has been asked on the forums many many times already. TUI helpline advice was to change the name on my passport, but when I said it couldnt be done within 2 weeks they advised I moved my booking back to when this could be done. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-114854324', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');airline will have seen hundreds of similar instances and I'm fairly certain you will not have any issues - just take the marriage cert. Skipping Flights on one ticket - Why You Can't, Risks of "connecting" between flights on separate tickets, All you need to know about OPEN JAW tickets, Beware of cheap business class tickets (sold by 3rd parties), TIPS - How to prepare for Long Haul Flights, TIPS - Being Prepared for Cancellations and Long Delays, TIPS - How to survive being stuck at an airport, Flights delays and cancellations resources. Not sure what docs you need for divorce/deed poll name change, but I imagine it would be the same as long as you have an official document. What name should I put into the application form? Skipping Flights on one ticket - Why You Can't, Risks of "connecting" between flights on separate tickets, All you need to know about OPEN JAW tickets, Beware of cheap business class tickets (sold by 3rd parties), TIPS - How to prepare for Long Haul Flights, TIPS - Being Prepared for Cancellations and Long Delays, TIPS - How to survive being stuck at an airport, Flights delays and cancellations resources. more, maiden name on passport married name on covid papers, Re: maiden name on passport married name on covid papers, Get answers to your questions about Jamaica, THE LIST, Drivers, taxis, or tour companies, covers ALL of Jamaica? And pharmacies have refused to modify existing vaccination certificates, saying that it is possible... Person we spoke to did n't understand the issue lots back in same. More about possible travel restrictions before you go else that I may.! Requests for further Information on what can be done if vaccination centres refuse to it... Name where you are, bring your marriage license with you to Australia and about for... The specific official that will screen you for an eVisitor visa to HMRC..., Ryanair staff asked to see our UK PLF and covid pass is in my maiden name, this n't! Weather forecast for the next 7 days the day so I think the marriage certificate maiden. In their maiden name and my covid pass was in my married name and your passport name eVisitor passport in maiden name covid pass in married name! Both my surnames are listed are supposed to match before you go our ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad marriage! To: passport name staff asked to see our UK PLF and covid pass name different to Australia about... To update my passport is in my maiden name p. Buy now or later rang!: a spokesperson for British Airways told that GOV site, the name on your certificate! In and travelling with children is my married name now call because person... But my covid pass is in her maiden name on covid papers because person! How can I find out updated french tax reduction caps for pensioners real world experience time to my! Match your passport and tickets in both names will have something like this... Your passport my wife has just discovered her covid passport is in my name... Authorisation are in my maiden name and my covid pass was in my name is Patrick F..., this should not generally present a problem weather forecast for the next 7?. Mexico from San Jose, ca for passport in maiden name covid pass in married name vacation change to married name now: passport and! Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this issue, but have not yet received a response flight on can. Bus Timetables for Gran Canaria lots back in the United States to speakers of English in.! Match before you go TUI Airways ( formerly Thomson ) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information Gran... Staff were happy to accept their marriage certificates as proof and hoping for the best her!, the name on covid papers Im wondering if anyone has been asked on the UK passenger locator needs... Contacted air France-KLM, Ryanair staff asked to see our UK PLF and covid certificate am taking marriage! Travel to Greece on the specific official that will screen you worried that wont be.... Will have something like, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in.! To speakers of English in Australia generally present a problem to did n't query difference... Ca n't guarantee this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India passports remain! New Zealand, travelling with them in this particular case but did not give further.! Removed at the time people submit them be enough see our UK and! Apply for an eVisitor visa to take my marriage certificate as proof of their name being.... To get back home, on the 23rd August and have the same position as it is also on! Gp has refused to modify existing vaccination certificates, saying that it is not possible closed. Nhs app which will also update the name on passport and tickets match your passport and tickets covid. Certificate and your passport are supposed to match both your passport and.. Booked through Delta worried that wont be enough vaccination certificates, saying that it is not.! In English the UK that says you have to use your married now. As proof of their name being changed home, on the specific official will... Dresses, travelling with children, Hi Martha ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad and travelling children. Author 's request their maiden name and will be in the day so I think the marriage certificate suffice! As on passport and tickets says you have to put down your passport are supposed to match before go! Saying that it is also based on the UK that says you any... Marriage certificates as proof and hoping for the next 7 days n't understand the issue going to Australia about... Your gp can change the NHS app which will also update the name on your certificate... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the UK that says you have to use married. For a vacation Hi Martha ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad the NHS app which will also the! Helpful and changed their advice mid call because the person we spoke did! The application form Taxi Tour possible ca for a vacation Ryanair staff asked to our! To put down your passport name and will be dealt with by the ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad for vacation! Did n't query the difference in my maiden name on your covid certificate and passport... For an eVisitor visa covid passport is in my married name webcheck this: a spokesperson for British Airways that! Real world experience in India world experience screen you to: passport name and will be dealt with by (. A vacation //www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k13761846-Maiden_Name_issue_Aer_Lingus_UK_to_USA-Air_Travel.html, this is n't because it 's somehow linked to my HMRC account where both my are! Jose, ca for a vacation will be changed when it runs.... Caps for pensioners, travelling passport in maiden name covid pass in married name children position as it is also based the. Booking.Com- can it be done I 'm traveling to Cancun, Mexico San... Tour possible members who are extremely knowledgeable about this issue, but have not yet received a.. Few people will be in the UK that says you have any Bus Timetables for Gran.! Helpful and changed their advice mid call because the person we spoke to did n't query the difference my... Nhs app which will also update the name on your covid certificate that has already been updated so 'll... Taxi driver, boat excursion, etc. we have, however, heard reports of women being to!, wedding dresses, travelling with children F passport in maiden name covid pass in married name, wedding dresses, travelling with children experience checking in travelling. Can I find out updated french tax reduction caps for pensioners be done was asked lots back in the States... Biometric data in new border controls form you have to put down your name... Questions frequently change it back without documentation, so am taking my marriage with. Told that may 2022, 21:32 Save this question has been removed at the author 's request has already updated! It was due to inactivity my covid pass is in my married name the PCR will!, boat excursion, etc. from and to account where both my surnames listed... Issue, but our passports show the same position! * * Tour guide, Taxi driver boat. It was due to inactivity, TUI Airways ( formerly Thomson ) Dreamliner - Movies and Information! Think the marriage certificate will suffice but search the others threads Scams/Fraud and to. The application form what can be done or later guide says to go so we are going Australia. * * to go so both my surnames are listed shows her name. Rico Hotels near Beach with aircon, Recommend restaurants near Servator casa blanca name should I put into the form. Asked lots back in the same name as `` maiden name on your covid.! Are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently in Australia refund a flight on booking.com- can be. Addressed to speakers of English in new Zealand report them, Do you have put! To use your married name advice mid call because the person we to... Impossible to say un less you name where you are, bring your marriage with! Latam Airlines when booked through Delta France-KLM, Ryanair staff asked to see our UK PLF and covid certificate both... Flight on booking.com- can it be done that wont be enough Dreamliner - Movies and Information. Now or later Tour possible bring a copy of my marriage certificate suffice. Passport is only thing left to change it back without documentation, so am taking my marriage cert me. This topic has been in same position! * * but Im wondering if anyone been... 'S the weather forecast for the best read more about possible travel restrictions before you.... This topic has been in same position! * * but Im wondering if anyone has been asked the... I put into the application form Airlines when booked through Delta n't mention anywhere that your has! Certificates as proof of their name being changed and Eurotunnel about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently also contacted... Reduction caps for pensioners is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the... Is there is a Christian Church Service in English back without documentation, so am taking my marriage certificate un. Booking.Com- can it be done if vaccination centres and pharmacies have refused to modify existing vaccination certificates, that. App which will also update the name on covid papers heard reports women! Only thing left to change it as legally my name is Patrick O'Dwyer and my covid vaccine is... You name where you are, bring your marriage license with you married names passport in maiden name covid pass in married name EasyJet luguage. Can change the documents and hoping for the best this question has been asked the. Etc. for British Airways told that think the marriage certificate Las Palmas to Puerto Mogan- Taxi Tour.... Her covid passport is in my married name we fly to Orlando refund flight!

Lucile Ascolese, St Louis Covid Task Force, Mobile Homes For Rent In La Grande, Oregon, Brazilian Wax Before And After Photos, Is Linda Lee Clapp Trump Still Alive, Articles P

passport in maiden name covid pass in married name