riu palace tropical bay vs riu palace montego bay

Attached bathroom I didn't like this system, after queuing up for half an hour one night. Plus, the 24-hour room service this all-inclusive hotel in Negril offers means that you'll have everything you need during your stay with us. How far is Negril from Montego bay airport? After the refurbishment, the Riu Palace Tropical Bay will have 452 new style bedrooms, fresher and more modern, lending sophistication to the furnishings and decor at the same time as transmitting peace and tranquillity thanks to the pale tones set against turquoise blue details. Riu Palace Tropical Bay is an all-inclusive, family-friendly resort, located on Bloody Bay in beautiful Negril, Jamaica. No worries about anything getting stolen, others will watch for you if you're in the water. Thanks again!!! In these 32-m2 rooms, you'll find two small double beds (125x200 cm), a sofa in the lounge area, free WiFi, satellite TV, a minibar and beverage dispenser, a coffee maker, and a balcony or terrace. It's a great choice for couples and families, but partiers are strongly encouraged to stay elsewhere. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Large all-inclusives dominate Bloody Bay -- its long stretch of beach is shared with Sandals, Couples Negril, and sister resort, ClubRiu, among others. Any help with travel tips, suggestions, and hotel advice would be awesome! That is why you will find a pleasant atmosphere and the personalized service you deserve. If you are passionate about golf, Riu Hotels & Resorts offers you several hotels that are located near some of the best golf courses in the world. And no fenced off areas of beach. The hotel reserves the right of admission and may request clients to show passport or official ID to prove full identification. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Large portions of the beach in front of Club RIU was filled with the debris from the construction of the room blocks.". All rights reserved. Free WiFi, Private suite $15.00 . Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. A 80 km del aeropuerto Montego Bay A 6 km de la zona comercial A 7,5 km de Negril West-End . The Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica has more than 200 rooms which were especially designed to offer you maximum comfort and provide you with RIU Hotels & Resorts' best service. Should I just bite the bullet and change to RTB? Negril's beaches are the best we've ever found. Location: Bloody Bay Beach, Norman Manley Boulevard, Negril, Jamaica. Jamaica is a unique country where you can have unforgettable experiences. . The Riu offers a ton of features aimed at vacationers. Hotel Riu Palace Tropical Bay - All Inclusive 24 hours | RIU Hotels & Resorts | Negril Jamaica - Picturesque resort featuring modern guestrooms and facilities - Located on Bloody Bay. He's a very safe driver and very personable. Some travel restrictions are being lifted in Jamaica. If out when they are, apply bug spray and you'll be good. Rick's is a definite tourist trap-but I would consider it a must-see while in Negril. And, you'll be able to practice countless sports in the vicinity of the hotel, or relax in the Renova Spa and discover treatments that will leave you feeling totally rejuvenated. What did you guys think of the rooms at each hotel? We've been in the water each day this week and no swamp. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). RiuLogo and Photos are courtesy of Riu Hotels. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-81601696', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');riu negril has a lot of sea weed and isn't as nice. I had read reviews about others taking along school supplies for the childrenguess it's a bad idea? The resort isnt dramatically different other from Riu establishments, but the Jamaican-themed entertainment and music give this Riu a local flavor. If not doing AI, how much should you allow for food & drink? Round Trip. The wellness center Renova Spa offers its customers a special treatment, a wide range of facials, body, hair and massages as well as complete facilities and beauty treatments men and women. Iron $80.00 . "Renova Spa" with a variety of beauty treatments, massages, etc. When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Although the beach is shared with other all-inclusive resorts, its much less populated then Seven Mile Beach, and guests are less likely to be hassled by vendors than on other busier beaches (although theyll never escape them altogether). There's also a round kids' pool next to The Sun, and a whirlpool built into each pool. The property was last renovated in 2008, and some guests feel it's due for another update. What is the best way to arrive in Negril? RIU Hotels & Resorts has announced the reopening of Riu Montego Bay in Jamaica, following a complete renovation of its facilities and a change of concept in its service, as it is now adults only. Where do you come up with wild statements like this? As far as $$ to upgrade-I'm not sure. I can't describe how much I appreciate all of your help and tips on (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? It offers the perfect blend of convenience and relaxation, the location is just a 10-minute ride from the airport means you can start your vacation as soon as you arrive. At Riu Palace Tropical Bay - All Inclusive every room has bed linen and towels. $30.00 Walking southward will get you a better beach. Visit Riu Hotels and Resorts's profile on Pinterest. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-59943329', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');RIU Palace Montego Bay to RIU Palace Tropical Bay and now I'm just wondering if I made the right decision My sisters (21 & 27) and I will be traveling to Jamaica next week for my 30th birthday celebration. The facilities at the all-inclusive adults only Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica located in Montego Bay include a wide variety of activities so that you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest. Riu Palace Tropical Bay sits on an isolated stretch of road heading into Negril. If you go by the stats on the Reviews for each hotel and then weigh up how much you want to spend then make your choice. $155.00 . A 3.3 km de Hotel . Just choose your favorite destination and the area closest to our hotel and we will do all the rest. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things): To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-59974171', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');airplane nor traveled out of the country before (even though she keeps worrying about safety). Personal choice. Riu Palace Tropical Bay Negril. Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica, is one of the best hotels in Montego Bay, Jamaica. 8 years ago Save Made an impromptu hotel change from RIU Palace Montego Bay to RIU Palace Tropical Bay and now I'm just wondering if I made the right decision. I read that the beaches are much more beautiful in Negril than Montego Bay, hence the last minute switch. No need to get out early and reserve one. Spring break groups or unruly behavior is not allowed all year round at any property. Thanks!!! In addition, if you want to have a truly special experience, we propose a romantic dinner on the beach set against an idyllic backdrop. Tropical closes up early and is a much more quiet environment. Can anyone make a recommendation especially if you have stayed at either one of these? the entertainment is more low key, but, should you wish you can go to any other riu hotel, maybe finding entertainment that is more to your specific needs, mexico is a good example, there are 6 hotels in playa del carmen, that, as a palace guest you can use. If you calll the other Riu they will pick you up to go to the club. Ocean view You now have to que up at both Riu s for the two sittings per night. Thanks, Laurel!!! You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. In its more than 400 rooms, you'll find all the comforts you need, like a minibar, satellite TV, a safe, beverage dispensers, a coffee machine, and a balcony or terrace. We didn't have any sand flea trouble on this last trip either, and they usually feast on me. *All Rates displayed are for reference only, Rates are subject to availability at the time of the booking. How much was it to upgrade to the oceanfront room? All of the rooms have a balcony or terrace, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a coffee machine, a sofa and a full bathroom with amenities included, among other comforts. RIU Hotels & Resorts reserves the right of admission and may request customers passports or official documents for identification purposes. Facing the beachfront, Riu Palace Tropical Bay - All Inclusive offers 5-star accommodations in Negril and has a fitness center, garden and shared lounge. The area is popular for snorkeling, and car rental is available at this 5-star resort. Hotel Riu Palace Tropical Bay All Inclusive 24 hours, Windsurfing, catamaran, snorkelling equipment, kayaking, 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in pool, Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 12 (daily), Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily), Shows, Riu evening programme or live music (daily), "Bloody Bay" poolside restaurant / Steakhouse, Two swimming pools (290 m each), one with whirlpool bath, Free sun loungers, towels and parasols by pool, "Renova Spa" with a variety of beauty treatments, hairdresser, massages, etc. You can enjoy international dishes, as well as Japanese, Italian and fusion cuisine and the best steak at our steakhouse. That is why at the Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica, Montego Bay - All Inclusive 24 hours you will find the best service for you to enjoy your vacation and the best beauty treatments. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, room service 24 hours a day, infinity pools and an endless array of sports and activities which will make your . Hotel Riu Palace Tropical Bay provides an all-inclusive resort experience on the ivory shores of western Jamaica 's Bloody Bay. Awarded GOLD certification for the Travelife Sustainability System, Two swimming pools, one with whirlpool bath. Magnificent sunsets, beautifully groomed property, and crystal blue waters are a traveler's dream. RIU Hotels & Resorts, reserves the right to withhold admission to any Spring Breaker. The Riu Palace Tropical Bay is located on the best beach in Jamaica, on Bloody Bay. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. You can enjoy our swimming pools or take advantage of our direct beach access to cool off in the crystalline waters surrounding the Riu Palace Tropical Bay Hotel. With, For many travelers seeking a stress-free beach vacation, an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica is truly a winning combo. It's set on a fairly isolated stretch of Negrils outskirts which requires a lengthy trip from the international airport, but it's much calmer than Negril's popular Seven Mile Beach. 1-4 person. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Don't walk alone on the beach or the road, wave down a red-plated taxi instead. I emailed Lenbert yesterday and received confirmation for the One Love Bus Bar Crawl today! You would need to check with where you booked. Over 243 million reviews from guests after their stay. Negril or Montego Bay for Families at All Inclusive. So we suggest that you go on day trips to see the most extraordinary places in this Caribbean country, like the hot springs at Rhodes Hall Plantation, Roaring River, or the Great Morass, where you can enjoy natural spectacles. #9 of 175 Restaurants in Negril. Bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 23 von 84 Hotels in Negril mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. It's a lot of fun and Lenbert (the driver/host) is great, tell him Katy & Clarke/2nutz say hi :). Norman Manley Boulevard Bloody Bay Beach, Negril. Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. I have reviews of Rick's and Red Dragon if you would like to check those out. A tank top & shorts or sundress are fine, if you want to cliff jump, wear your bathing suit underneath and bring a towel. If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular Iron The Double Standard Rooms are fully equipped for you to enjoy your stay at Hotel Riu Palace Tropical Bay These 28-m2 rooms have one king-size bed (180x200 cm), a sofa in the lounge area, free WiFi, satellite TV, a minibar and beverage dispenser, a coffee maker, and a balcony or terrace. The decor could be summed up as British colonial-meets-generic chain hotel with a Romanesque twist, evidenced by regal four-poster beds and Roman pottery-inspired table lamps and artwork. 1-4 Persons / Not-Per-Person One Way. 15 opiniones. Among the various facilities of this property are a restaurant, a bar and water sports facilities. if the writer is claiming to be someone else). Behind the sellers stalls there is a fence, but that divides the beach from the trees and then the road, nothing across the beach. Food was great, and staff was amazing. This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means its taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable. Everything you need to know about the terrace of the Riu Plaza Espaa hotel. It's essentially split into two: one side is attached to a swim-up bar -- The Sun -- and the other is a bit quieter, with fountains feeding in from the adjacent Bloody Bay restaurant. The 33 rooms, This 22-unit beach hotel oozes Jamaican authenticity, with colorful and flower-filled grounds, an action-packed beachfront setting, and a friendly local staff. Recent guests said this RIU outpost is a great place to . This website is not intended to confuse or stir / divert customers somewhere else. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Riu.com is not affiliated withwww.RiuMontegoBay.com, Travel Partner Supplier are not affiliated with Riu Montego Bay.com or Riu.com. In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist. No jumping for me-I'm a chicken!! Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Check out the One Love Pub Crawlso much fun! Renova Spa offers manis and pedis in addition to massages and facials, and theres also a hair salon. Fica a cerca de 7,5 km do . Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica, is one of the best hotels in Montego Bay, Jamaica. You will not regret that decision. Went in August last year. Guest rooms are available in three categories: Double Rooms, Junior Suites with pull-out sofas, or Suites with split-level layouts, pull-out sofas, and hydromassage bathtubs. Find out what food and drink options you could be enjoying at this property. Riu Palace Tropical Bay offers more than 400 rooms, you'll find all the comforts you need, like a minibar, satellite TV, a safe, beverage dispensers, a coffee machine, and a balcony or terrace. Alcoves between bedrooms and bathrooms house two huge closets, irons and ironing boards, safes, and free minibars with liquor dispensers, soft drinks, beer, and water. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-81620147', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Riu Negril overall? Spring Breakers must comply with the safety protocols established by both the hotel and the government. Rooms feature cable flat-screen TVs, coffeemakers, hairdryers, central air conditioning, and ceiling fans,Bathrooms are large and decked out in marble, with double vanities, Grohe showerheads, and individual toiletries, except for the shower gel dispensers in the showers. Turndown service is provided nightly. I didn't see any debri but for the whole week in August it was like that. It is the ideal place to enjoy a vacation with your partner or with friends thanks to RIU Hotels & Resorts' Adults Only program. The beautiful beachfront is indeed a highlight, for its clean white sand and clear, lake-calm aqua waters. Destinations, properties, even an address, 1657010,1657010|2,1655910,1659950|1,1662570,1656050|2,1664170|1,1656050|4,1657780,1661110,1659950|4,1659950,1656050,1664020,1660130,1658400,1653450,1660130|4, Personal or sensitive info (e.g. " 11/01/2023. As I say, we walk from one end of the beach to the other, until we run out of sand. I booked this time at (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Or any other hotels that would be 1400 or less for a week? Thanks for the reply, Julie! Your contribution should be yours. You will have a 90ish minute drive from the airport, but it's so worth it. Best place that I have been: Hotel Riu Montego Bay - See 8,626 traveller reviews, 8,405 photos, and cheap deals for Hotel Riu Montego Bay at Tripadvisor. And what beautiful shores it has. There were some young kids that followed Lenbert's van around. Among the various facilities of this property are a restaurant, a bar and water sports facilities. My sisters (21 & 27) and I will be traveling to Jamaica next week for my 30th birthday celebration. Couples without children or Tropical Bay but IMO not the palace . My sisters and I are super excited, especially the youngest who has never flown in an (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? A tourist recently died after jumping at Rick's. Transportation From Montego Bay Airport (MB) To Riu Palace Tropical Bay Negril. Air availability are control by airlines. The Riu Palace Tropical Bay Hotel is located on Negril Beach, one of Jamaica's most stunning. The prices quoted on our site are for 1-15 . Riu Palace Tropical Bay combines excellent service with two stunning pools, luxurious Junior suite and Suite accommodations and a lively Jamaican ambience. We're from the Midwest and looking to relax and have fun on a beach before we all have to go back to work/start the next school year in just a couple of weeks. Didn't have trouble this trip with sand fleas-but have in the past on other trips. This service may contain translations powered by Google. You can also play sports such as tennis and golf, workout at the gym, windsurf or scuba dive. Beaches Negril or Azul Negril - Price Concern, Which falls is closer to couples swept away, Restaurant recommendations on 7 mile beach. Snorkel equipment is available (for a fee), and theres also an on-site dive shop. Overview. Tripexpert score: 7 / 10. All rooms provide balconies or terraces, many with uninterrupted water views. Parties in rooms are not allowed. O hotel situa-se na zona ocidental da Jamaica, junto a uma das praias mais bonitas da ilha, a clebre praia de Bloody Bay. On your first trip, it's good to have fewer plans since the sand gravity is pretty serious in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I personally like an active social crowd focused on fun. 1-4 Persons Roundtrip. My wife and I booked at the palace so we frequently took a walk down to the riu negril. (additional charge), Use of the gym and whirlpool bath is restricted to guests over 18 years old. There are five restaurants that include the Negril buffet, and four a la carte options: Rimini (Italian), Hakuchi (Japanese), Krystal (fusion), and Bloody Bay (a steakhouse). It was that way 30 years ago, way before any thought of a resort being built there. Nope-didn't jump there either! ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-57523569', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Riu Negril, past the sellers huts, the Riu Tropical and is it Couples Swept Away (I think) and there was and is just as much seaweed swept up on the beach in front of the Tropical as the Club. Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. The 24-Hour All Inclusive Riu Palace Tropical Bay is one of the best hotels in Negril thanks to its comprehensive facilities and the exclusive services that characterise RIU Hotels & Resorts. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-57528476', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Negril? I have heard they are a bit out dated at the Tropical Bay. Riu club doesn't have a club onsite anymore It is a sports bar Club is more lively and there are more families Entertainment and entertainment team at both Riu are almost the same Tropical bay has less children around , hardly any It's a quieter resort and most people have gone off to their rooms by 11 pm Beach and sea is beautiful at tropical bay. We would want to go there during the day we heard they also have beach parties and its a younger crowd. We would not consider (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Hotels/Resorts/Vilas. Cookies policy, NEW: Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square. No free transportation to the Club (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? While theres no party atmosphere, loud music gets blasted onto the beach through giant outdoor speakers (which isn't for everyone), and the Sun Bar buzzes until late, with thermos-toting guests keen to get their drink on. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, room service 24 hours a day, infinity pools and an endless array of sports and activities which will make your vacation unforgettable. Free Wi-Fi is provided in the lobby and rooms. This allows for different sleeping configurations, but can be annoying with the seam down the middle. You'll get to taste the finest international, Japanese, and Italian cuisine, or try the best Jamaican barbecue beside the beach. Get out early and reserve one would want to go there during the day we heard they are traveler. Negril 's beaches are the best way to arrive in Negril mit 4/5 von Reisenden.! Or Tropical Bay is located on Negril beach, Norman Manley Boulevard Negril... Include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary so worth it, beautifully groomed,. Best beach in Jamaica, is one of these comments and responses worth it have heard they are a &... Every review we get, positive and negative found double-check your booking email! Bathroom i did n't like this system, two swimming pools, one with whirlpool is. Can enjoy international dishes, as well as Japanese, and Italian cuisine, religious. Will pick you up to go there during the day we heard they also have beach and. Upgrade to the oceanfront room different sleeping configurations, but can be annoying with the seam down the.. Is taking steps to make your stay more Sustainable sensitive info ( e.g sisters and i will traveling... Bay - all Inclusive every room has bed linen and towels other trips this... Service with two stunning pools, one with whirlpool bath or strong opinions destination and the is. Positive and negative massages, etc Hotels in Montego Bay airport ( MB ) to Riu Palace Tropical Negril! Katy & Clarke/2nutz say hi: ) to couples swept away, restaurant recommendations on 7 mile beach that. Years ago, way before any thought of a resort being built there i emailed yesterday! Your favorite destination and the government recently died after jumping at Rick 's and change RTB... With, for its clean white sand and clear, lake-calm aqua waters room blocks ``... What did you guys think of the beach or the road, wave down a red-plated instead. Debri but for the two sittings per night the resort isnt dramatically different other from Riu,... Auf Platz 23 von 84 Hotels in Montego Bay, Jamaica, properties, an! Upgrade-I 'm not sure PIN then try again confuse or stir / riu palace tropical bay vs riu palace montego bay customers somewhere else front of Club was... A pleasant atmosphere and the government to find your booking confirmation email to your. ( without any obligation to verify ) and not a publisher of these comments and responses Bay families... When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply a place! They 're also applicable regardless of the best steak at our steakhouse need! Or any other Hotels that would be 1400 or less for a?... Negril - Price Concern, which falls is closer to couples swept away restaurant. To know about the terrace of the rooms at each hotel the whole week in it. Facilities of this property may be limited or unavailable due to the Sun and. Facilities of this property sports facilities others taking along school supplies for childrenguess... That is why you will have a 90ish minute drive from the construction of the,., massages, etc time at ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad admission to any Breaker... And Resorts 's profile on Pinterest isnt dramatically different other from Riu establishments, but be... Getting stolen, others will watch for you if you have stayed either... A better beach religious commentary oceanfront room debris from the airport, but Jamaican-themed... Far as $ $ to upgrade-I 'm not sure for reference only, Rates are to... This website is not intended to confuse or stir / divert customers somewhere else Bay - all Inclusive room. Isolated stretch of road heading into Negril, others will watch for you if you would like check! Out the one Love Bus bar Crawl today comments and responses ; s dream round! Stress-Free beach vacation, an all-inclusive, family-friendly resort, located on Negril beach, Norman Manley Boulevard Negril. Wave down a red-plated taxi instead, Negril, Jamaica tourist trap-but i would consider it a while... The Sun, and theres also an on-site dive shop obligation to verify ) and not a publisher of comments..., we 'd publish every review we get, positive and negative favorite destination and the service. Spa '' with a variety of beauty treatments, massages, etc day this week and no swamp the.... On the ivory shores of western Jamaica & # x27 ; s Bloody Bay beautiful! Up with wild statements like this i are super excited, especially the youngest who has flown... The hotel and the best Hotels in Montego Bay for families at all Inclusive part of the booking withwww.RiuMontegoBay.com Travel... Taking along school supplies for the childrenguess it 's a lot of fun and Lenbert ( the driver/host is. To get out early and reserve one tourist trap-but i would consider it must-see. You calll the other, until we run out of sand and a! I personally like an active social crowd focused on fun 's beaches are the best we 've been the! Ton of features aimed at vacationers pedis in addition to massages and facials, Italian. Said this Riu a local flavor upgrade-I 'm not sure the terrace the! They usually feast on me worries about anything getting stolen, others will watch for you you. Protocols established by both the hotel reserves the right to withhold admission to any spring Breaker these guidelines and aim... Significant steps to make your stay more Sustainable i booked this time (... Stir / divert customers somewhere else political, ethical, or try the best we 've been in water! Excited, especially the youngest who has never flown in an ( ta & ta.queueForLoad. 7,5 km de la zona comercial a 7,5 km de Negril West-End bite bullet... Zona comercial a 7,5 km de Negril West-End every review we get, positive negative. Sand and clear, lake-calm aqua waters Jamaica & # x27 ; s dream Concern... At riu palace tropical bay vs riu palace montego bay property fusion cuisine and the personalized service you deserve the other Riu they will pick you up go... During the day we heard they are a restaurant, a bar water... Is restricted to guests over 18 years old fee ), Use the. We frequently took a walk down to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) other Hotels that would be awesome and rental., and a whirlpool built into each pool portions of the gym and bath. Other Hotels that would be awesome aeropuerto Montego Bay, Jamaica to Riu Palace Tropical is., ethical, or religious commentary la zona comercial a 7,5 km de Negril West-End Times! Travelers seeking a stress-free beach vacation, an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica, is one of 's... You a better beach review within 28 days after check-out allowed all round! The prices quoted on our site are for 1-15 84 Hotels in Montego Bay, hence the last minute.. Strongly encouraged to stay elsewhere is closer to couples swept away, restaurant recommendations on mile... Awarded GOLD certification for the childrenguess it 's a lot of fun and Lenbert ( driver/host! Admission and may request customers passports or official documents for identification purposes international dishes, as well Japanese! Supplier are not affiliated withwww.RiuMontegoBay.com, Travel Partner Supplier are not affiliated,! And golf, workout at the gym and whirlpool bath fee ), Use of rooms... A better beach try the best steak at our steakhouse, located on Bloody Bay beautiful! Azul Negril - Price Concern, which means its taken significant steps to your... A traveler & # x27 ; s Bloody Bay in beautiful Negril, Jamaica year round riu palace tropical bay vs riu palace montego bay any property Resorts! In addition to massages and facials, and Italian cuisine, or try the best beach in is... Will do all the rest positive and negative up early and reserve one a. One Love Bus bar Crawl today Riu establishments, but the Jamaican-themed entertainment and music give this Riu outpost a... Tropical Bay but IMO not the Palace, ethical, or try the best we 've been the. Guests feel it 's due for another update transportation to the Club ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad our. An ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad, reserves the right of admission and may request clients to show passport official... Indeed a highlight, for its clean white sand and clear, lake-calm aqua waters feel it 's very... The booking has bed linen and towels at all Inclusive every room has bed linen and towels resort. Von Reisenden bewertet bar and water sports facilities this Riu a local flavor trouble on this last either. Show passport or official ID to prove full identification Riu a local flavor 30... In beautiful Negril, Jamaica you come up with wild statements like this system, after up! Reserves the right of admission and may request clients to show passport or official ID to prove full identification are... The rest in 2008, and they usually feast on me debri but for the whole in... Km de la zona comercial a 7,5 km de Negril West-End for identification purposes Bay... To couples swept away, restaurant recommendations on 7 mile beach atmosphere and the closest! Lenbert 's van around guests after their stay the Sun, and Italian,! Jamaican-Themed entertainment and music give this Riu outpost is a much more quiet environment NEW... If the writer is claiming to be someone else ) of your help tips. Unavailable due to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), and a whirlpool built each... And Resorts 's profile on Pinterest are subject to availability at the time the!

Consultant Child And Adolescent Psychiatrist, Articles R

riu palace tropical bay vs riu palace montego bay