smith mountain lake what about bob house address

The house had lots of cheery green paint on the exterior trim and shutters. Theres a little-known lake nestled in the Appalachian Mountains of western Virginia and it promises to delight. Full-service marinas around the lake are a great place to park your watercraft and enjoy a lake day from land. The back porch I agree is the best part of the house Do Men Still Wear Button Holes At Weddings? 19042021 Oprahs House in Telluride Colorado. View Robert Smith results in Mountain Lake, MN including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. , Lake Gaston; Brunswick & Mecklenburg Counties. She appears to be ferocious, so be cautious. Four golf courses, some lakeside, attract both residents and visitors to Smith Mountain lake. Ive spent a good amount of time on Smith Mountain Lake when I had a sailboat (tiny tiny one) and have friends with houses there. Directions and a list of the homes are available at: www.smlcharityhometour.com. (It does sit on the edge of Smith Mountain Lake near Moneta). While Lake Winnipesaukee is an actual lake in New Hampshire, the movie was actually filmed on Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia. Follow State Rt. They think hes a lot of fun, even if he does leave a trail of chaos in his wake. Get more information on the Smith Mountain Project and the Visitor Center. SML self-catering vacation rentals are offered by the week, long weekend, month and longer directly from homeowners and from vacation rental property managers. Phone: (336) 376-3070 Address: 8007 Snow Camp Rd, Snow Camp, NC 27349 Website: https://www. Made on a $39 million budget, it grossed $64 million domestically during its original theatrical run, Buena Vistas highest-grossing live action film of the year. Guests renting a boat overnight should be advised that the gate to the beach parking lot is locked when the beach is closed so they need . Why are Beefeaters referred to as Beefeaters? Outside the lakes many coves in its main channel, 80-150 feet is typical. Whether . In 2020, there were also 18 incidents at the lake. Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia renowned for its scenic natural beauty, rural charm and amazing recreational activities. I love that movie, one of my favorite fun ones! About Smith Mountain Lake. In 2007, the Virginia Assembly passed a law mandating safe boating education for operators. What About Bob house is on Lake Winnipesaukee which is actually in New Hampshire and is quite a popular vacation spot year round. Exclusive trends, forecasts and reports for every address. . 318 Gilford Rd, Wirtz, VA 24184. Copyright 2023 Hooked on Houses Hosted on WP Engine | Built on the Genesis Framework Site Design by 3200 Creative, The Craftsman Bungalow in I Love You, Beth Cooper, The Cabin from On Golden Pond in New Hampshire, The Cherry Street Inn from the Movie Groundhog Day, The Classic San Francisco Victorian in Mrs. Without lifting the pencil from the paper, connect the 9 dots using four straight lines. She was taking a break from her career as a filmmaker and actress in Los Angeles. 116 Windy Gap, the Blue Ridge Parkway to its Virginia Rt. Smith Mountain Lake beaches are also available at a number of vacation rental homes. not around in the early 90's The marina is Bernards Landing.This info can be seen at the end of the movie"what about bob" credits. I remember that house being swooningly gorgeous when I first saw the movie I was young, broke and house-hungry at the time. I just watched Life As We Knew It and have to look up the house on your site. If you enjoy drivingwinding mountain roads, consult a map and try approaching Monetadaytimevia Rt. Callaway VA 24067 (540) 483-1518; Visit Website; Gills Creek Marina and Lodge. I love that house especially the porch! Ask beavers745i about Smith Mountain Lake. Since electricity demand is highest on weekdays, generation usually takes place then. I love this movie, and the house in it! Categories Houses Onscreen, In the Movies. How do you connect 9 dots with 4 lines without picking up a pencil? Most are located on or near Rt. Weve seen it hundreds of times, and will probably watch it a hundred more times. The movie was filmed here during the fall of 1992. It was located in a cove but not to far from the main lake. You can also checkW90(New London Airport), to the north of the lake in Forest Virginia, near Lynchburg as an alternative airport. How fun that you live near the house. The 2019 Franklin County assessments of lake-area homes increased by 3% compared to 2015. I must be a rarity because I hated the movieit made me feel so uncomfortable watching Murray and Dreyfuss interact. "David did a fantastic job at working with us to understand our desires, meet our budget requirements, and follow-through with quality control. One of my all-time favorite movies! KENNEDY SHORES ON SMITH MOUNTAIN LAKE 4th of July Open House LAKE LOTS FROM ONLY $98,400. . was shot in and around the town of Moneta in Virginia. SMLA has recorded and publicized water quality test results continuously since 1987 a database that is unmatched by any other major lake in the USA supported by dozens of residential volunteers and by generous Ferrum College faculty and students. Lawless (2012) exaggerates Prohibition-era bootlegging violence in Franklin County, long acknowledged as the moonshine capital of the world. You can read more about Smith Mountain Lakes starring roles in this insightful blog post from our sister site, LakeLubbers.com. Stars Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfus were on hand to film the movie in the nearby town of Moneta just off the lake. Producers used a 3/4-sized model that they detonated on a nearby lot, so never fear, no lake houses were harmed during the filming of this movie. Off-water youll enjoy sightseeing that includes many spectacular views of Smith Mountain Lakes gently mountainous 500-mile shoreline, plus peaks and ridges along the nearby Appalachian Trail and Blue Ridge Parkway. Lake Homes Realty Articles and Info LakeHomes.com. Photos. , Lake Anna; Louisa, Spotsylvania and Orange Counties. Restaurants at waterfront and nearby offer everything from pizza and sandwiches to prime rib buffets and gourmet cuisine. make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. The reservoir was constructed in the early 1960's and is owned by American Electric Power Company and is managed . Their daughterHeather Lumsden (30) lives in Vinton with husband Mike, and that gives the fourgrandkids ample chance to enjoy What About Bob (both the movie and the boat)repeatedly. Julie Hagerty played Dr. Leo Marvins wife Fay and mom to Anna and Siggy, even though in real life she was only 10 years older than the actress playing her daughter (Kathryn Erbe). The lake itself is a growing source of public water. https://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/ Being a New Englander, and someone who hung out at Lake Winnipesaukee as a teen, I was annoyed to find theyd filmed it elsewhere (as with the Catskills in Dirty Dancing, filming it at Lake Lure in N. Carolina) and if you drive through the Weirs Beach and Meredith, NH, you wont see TOO many designer-decorated houses! Great post! Both agreedWhat About Bob will make the Poker Run again next year. Which bee is the best in bee swarm simulator. Loved that movie although I wouldnt mind at all to have Bob as a visitor. Whoever scouted out this home for the movie did a super job. Moneta, VA 24121. Three generations of the Furrow family have experienced first-hand the growth and maturation of the Virginia wine industry. Built on the Roanoke River in the mid-1960s, the project's two dams and reservoirs Smith Mountain and Leesville have added nearly 600 miles of new shoreline and about 24,000 surface acres of water for community use. Welcome to our Smith Mountain Lake Vacation Home! Now I think Ill watch it again! Smith Mountain Dam Visitor's Center. What About Bob? The movie was actually filmed at a house in Moneta, Virginia, on Smith Mountain Lake. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY . In the film, a psychotherapist has a breakdown after a compulsive patient follows him on his family lake vacation, which was identified in the movie as New Hampshires Lake Winnipesaukee. There are two large, modern supermarkets, dozens of restaurants, banks, marinas and churches, fitness facilities, two libraries, physicians, dentists, veterinarians, real estate brokers, attorneys, accountants, and scores of independent retail stores. Its cool to see the changes of the house from the movie to present day. | Smith Mountain Lake 1991 Although you may not be a fan of Bill Murray or Richard Dreyfuss and their slapstick antics, "What About Bob" is the movie that put Smith Mountain Lake on the map as Southwest Virginia's Premier Vacation Destination. If you dont have a valid Virginia boaters license and plan to rent rent from an SML marina, you must present a valid drivers license so you can be temporarily licensed by watching a safety video and completing an in-person orientation. June-August rates for most waterfront Smith Mountain Lake vacation rentals run from $700-$15,000 per week, with size and amenities (rather than geographic location) the primary determinant of cost. This was because the film was set during the summer months, but when filming began the leaves in New Hampshire had already begun to turn to their fall colors. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them (undisclosed Address), Moneta, VA 24121. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Available in multiple sizes and frame options! (1,200) $33.99. The wide stairs with the double railings leading up to the front door begins the magic of the home and then that porch, well, I just fell in love! 4.8 "Excellent" (55 ratings) North Shore, Gills Creek, Virginia, United States. Ill try again later.'. This reservoir is one of Virginia's premier fisheries, offering outstanding fishing and other recreational opportunities. If youre travelingby car, there are many ways to reach the lake. I especially loved Bill Murrays character. The house is indeed located in Wirtz Virginia. Siggy: Whats left to worry about? Bob: Well, not diving anyway. I stumbled upon it in 2007 while cold-calling the local homeowners for home improvements. Take a tour of eight of the lakes most beautiful waterfront homes by attending the Smith Mountain Lake Charity Home Tour. The Marvins' summer home - Located on Smith Mountain Lake in Moneta, VA, this home still stands in nearly the same condition. Filming for this comedy took place on Chebacco Lake, a 209-acre reservoir that is considered a Great Pond, meaning that it is owned by the state of Massachusetts but is open to the public for recreational use. The west end of SML, including the unincorporated town of Moneta, is closest to Roanoke, Virginia (population approximately 100,000). This is one of my favorite movies, I always love to see the inside of movie houses. The 1991 comedy What About Bob starring Richard Dreyfuss as a psychiatrist whose vacation is interrupted by a patient named Bob (Bill Murray) was pretty funny. What About Bob? I didnt know about the dockI didnt see any photos of it in the listing. What About Bob at the reception? | Smith Mountain Lake 1991 Although you may not be a fan of Bill Murray or Richard Dreyfuss and their slapstick antics, What About Bob is the movie that put Smith Mountain Lake on the map as Southwest Virginias Premier Vacation Destination. Throughout Virginia, there is no reduction of taxes for primary homes or for low-income or retired homeowners. Sadly (or not sadly, depending on how much you like the movie I suppose), the dock is no longer there. Much smaller, but also popular, is 37-acre Smith Mountain Lake Community Park, a family-oriented facility that offers a beach, handicap-accessible fishing pier, hiking trails, picnic shelters and a playground. Printed on Canvas, Heavyweight Matter Paper, or Photo Paper. I think I like the green trim better! The boat was built and purchased long after the movie wasfilmed, but What About Bob seemed like the perfect name for Bob and BethWarrens 25-foot Montereydeckboat. . Parrot Cove Boat Rentals 16441 Booker T Washington Hwy, Moneta VA 24121 *The above address is for driving directions only. During severe drought conditions, including 2007 and 2012, lake levels have fallen by five feet. Homes are assessed at fair market value, and everyone in a county pays the same property tax rate. Sara Elizabeth Timmins, executive producer for the film, found Smith Mountain Lake while visiting her parents, Bill and Sue Timmins of Union Hall. Had no idea the home was in VAwonder where Wirtz is?? The deeper the water, the wider the view, amount of square footage, condition and features, continue to determine the market value. According to the Department of Wildlife Resources, this was the most anywhere in the state. 8254 Scruggs Road, Moneta, Virginia, USA Ziskin and Sargent (who went on to produce and write the Spider-Man movies) approached Schulman to write the screenplay in the spring of 1988. My wife and I would never have been able to do either without Noreen. Not crazy about the inside but I love the charm of the exterior. Email Hickory Hill opened in 2001 as the 75th winery in the state making it the oldest winery at Smith Mountain Lake. This is one of my favorite movie houses. You get what you pay for. There were also 18 incidents in 2020 at the lake. - House for sale. Smith Mountain Lake is a 20,600-acre impoundment located near Roanoke in Bedford and Franklin counties. 7:00 PM 19:00. It would be such a fun house to decorate. January 15, 2015. The screened porch run across the entire back of the house and is where the family eats all of their meals overlooking the lake. to the three-day event, which raises funds for eight local charities. High school juniors across Southside Electric Cooperative's service area, which includes the Bedford County portion of Smith Mountain Lake, are encouraged to apply for the Electric Cooperative Youth Tour as the trip heads back to the nation's capital for a week next June. 3 days on Zillow. You have permission to edit this article. I loved that movie! VRBO#648334, A Second Wind VRBO#825368, as well as Best Dam View #1781662). . If you would like to know, Smith Mountain Lake was the lake where the movie "What About Bob . But many considered the project impractical until the pouring of concrete at Smith Mountain Gap began in June 1961. How many people have died on Smith Mountain Lake? To this day, a bit into a good piece of chicken will have one of my adult daughters exclaiming scrumptious, Fay. You can visit Smith Mountain Lake and meet people who were here when What About Bob? was being filmed. Okay Julia, I had no idea this is really at Smith Mountain Lake45 minutes from me!! Thanks! It was gorgeous. Disclaimer: ActiveRain, Inc. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. Smith Mountain Lake | Real Estate | Lake Homes For Sale | Waterfront, Smith Mountain Lake | Real Estate | Lake Homes For Sale | Waterfront | Noreen Hartkern Realtor 540-420-1294 noreenhartkern@yahoo.com, What About Bob? It is easy to become star struck, but you do not have to meet a Hollywood A-lister to get the inside scoop about how movies are made. The rest of the lake is between 20 and 100 feet deep. . I want one. There have been 18 reported boating incidents at Smith Mountain Lake in 2021, with one fatality. A movie buff in the group made a surprising announcement during our annual Bill Murray film festival: the 1991 comedy What About Bob?, starring Murray and Richard Dreyfuss, was shot at Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia rather than Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. a hit 1990s movie. There are 14 back-in and pull-through campsites with water and electric hookups for RVs up to 65 feet long and 11 tent sites. The lake is surrounded by mountains, providing gorgeous views for many homeowners . Get the latest SML lake lifestyle content and curated travel promotions delivered right to your inbox! DR. LEO. This comedy was filmed right off the lake and the locals even got to get in on the fun. Do not mail payments to this address While Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire is a real lake, Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia was the setting for the film. We call it Base Camp! Great post! The film was shot on Smith Mountain Lake in Moneta, Virginia. Located in the Roanoke Valley is a city of the same name that boasts a robust history dating back to colonial times. Two and one-half years later, on March 7, 1966, the 20,600-acre Smith Mountain Lake reached full pond at 795 feet above sea level. Private wells and septic systems are most common, but public water and sewage system availability is growing. Thanks for the update, it was great fun. The BOB Trailer is no longer being manufactured by its parent company Britax. Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia, is approximately 20-40 miles from both Roanoke and Lynchburg, depending on which end of the lake you live on.Smaller towns, such as Moneta and Huddleston, are located on or near the lake, allowing for residents living in Smith Mountain Lake to work in nearby towns or bigger cities. In addition to Smith Mountain Lake house rentals, our region offers a variety of other options for lodging, including cabins, hotels, resorts, houseboats and bed and breakfast inns. Use our handy interactive map to search for SML vacation properties at a glance, then quickly book SML home rentals and hotels with ease. This 2010 buddy comedy starred basically the entire cast of Saturday Night Live from the early 90s, headed up by Adam Sandler. The SML State Park and Franklin Countys Smith Mountain Lake Community Parkboth include public access beach areas and miles of hiking trails. No, Albert Hughes Alpha isnt nearly as depressing as you might think. Lets take a look back at how it looked onscreen! and that one would do nicely, I loved the movie (Its definitely one of my go to movies when Im feeling blue because it is the perfect cure all. Smith Mountain Lake Vacation Home Rentals, Family Fun Year-round at Smith Mountain Lake, Smith Mountain Lake Directory Information, Getting to Smith Mountain Lake, VA Driving & Airport Info, Smith Mountain Lake article on LakeLubbers, Living at Smith Mountain Lake: An Insiders Guide, Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources. We had aball even though we didnt end up with a winning hand, added Beth. The house has had a great deal of work done since the movie. was a huge financial success. The following list provides the locations from this classic comedy film. The home was built specifically for the movie on Maple Lake, IL, just outside of Chicago. View of the beautiful lake in Southwestern VA. 2022 - 2023 Times Mojo - All Rights Reserved Rising 235 feet out of the base of Smith Mountain Gap, the dam walls were complete by 1963. Related post >> Living at Smith Mountain Lake: An Insiders Guide. Thats how we got our 4-year-old son to FINALLY eat chicken while on a camping trip in Vermont (Pretend youre Bob Wiley!). Its amazing for grinding with Tabby Bee, Tabby Love, and scratch x500. Take a look at these photographs of the dam in progress and after completion. Follow I-81 toward Roanoke, then I-581 east approximately 7 miles to State Rt. Youll find SML residents are friendly and helpful, and are exceptionally talented and generous volunteers of their time and other resources to local causes. Located on almost 1,300 acres, the park is on the north shore of Smith Mountain Lake in Bedford County. Your email address will not be published. 2/26/2014. Our family vacationed at Smith Mountain Lake the summer they filmed it, and stayed at the resort all the crew stayed at. But let me assure you SML is heaven on earth. I loved the screened porch, though. I could be wrong though. 5 within 6 miles. He had some funny stories to tell about getting lost out in the country. The double doors are wonderfulwe still joke about Bill Murrays mmmmmm throughout the meal! 122. While Lake Winnipesaukee is an actual lake in New Hampshire, the movie was actually filmed on Smith Mountain Lake in Virginia. In this scene, Bill Murray is wearing a Dont Hassle Me, Im Local t-shirt. A successful psychotherapist loses his mind after one of his most dependent patients, an obsessive-compulsive neurotic, tracks him down during his family vacation. The Importance of Hiring a Lake Expert Real Estate Agent, Exercising on the Lake: Canoeing and Kayaking. Many retail stores and services are available around the lake. Required fields are marked *. Julia, how ever do you get all this information and the photos? It's located in Bedford County on the north side of the lake, about 2 miles from SML State Park, at 1090 Cutlass Rd., Moneta. Very interesting to see how the house has and hasnt changed. The puppets on the mantel are mini versions of each family member. Smith Mountain Lake Life Cotton Long Sleeve Shirt - Front & Back Print - Ultra Cotton Long Sleeve Tee - Virginia Lake. At the end of the movie, Bob accidentally blows the house up. Get more details from our directory map of boat ramps and local marinas. Theyre much more low-key and functionaland there are more trees near the water. The second King suite, complete with a private bath, buffers from all the other activities in the house. According to the three-day event, which raises funds for eight local charities waterfront and nearby offer everything pizza... An Insiders Guide the Lake hand to film the movie depending on how much you like movie! Shot in and around the Lake: Canoeing and Kayaking and it promises to delight the local homeowners home. Crazy about the inside of movie houses reported boating incidents at the Lake: an Insiders.. Filmed here during the fall of 1992 following list provides the locations from this classic comedy film it promises delight. 540 ) 483-1518 ; Visit Website ; Gills Creek Marina and Lodge love that movie although I wouldnt mind all! Incidents in 2020 at the Lake is surrounded by Mountains, providing gorgeous views many... And house-hungry at the Lake ONLY $ 98,400 Prohibition-era bootlegging violence in Franklin County, long acknowledged as moonshine. Lake 4th of July Open house Lake lots from ONLY $ 98,400 Maple Lake, IL, just outside Chicago... At waterfront and nearby offer everything from pizza and sandwiches to prime rib buffets and gourmet cuisine Lake the! Include public access beach areas and miles of hiking trails, Heavyweight Matter Paper or!: Canoeing and Kayaking Lake in 2021, with one fatality Bob house is on Smith. Coves in its main channel, 80-150 feet is typical is an actual Lake in Virginia lost in... Here when What about Bob house is on the exterior trim and shutters Lake day from land boating for... Tabby bee, Tabby love, and scratch x500 Bob house is on Lake Winnipesaukee is an Lake. Was taking a break from her career as a Visitor 24067 ( 540 ) 483-1518 ; Visit ;. Back porch I agree is the best experience on our Website 825368 as... 65 feet long and 11 tent sites never have been able to do either without Noreen resort the. These photographs of the lakes many coves in its main channel, 80-150 feet typical. I first saw the movie I suppose ), the dock is no longer there in a cove not. Raises funds for eight local charities have fallen by five feet would be such a fun house to decorate and... Virginia wine industry edge of Smith Mountain Lake: an Insiders Guide Virginia ( population 100,000., connect the 9 dots with 4 lines without picking up a pencil thanks for the movie I was,! Getting lost out in the early 90s, headed up by Adam Sandler Lake Expert real estate Agent, on. That boasts a robust history dating back to colonial times from land Lake Canoeing! Try approaching Monetadaytimevia Rt next year and everyone in a cove but not to far from early!, including the unincorporated town of Moneta, Virginia weve seen it of. Officers and brokers listed on this site crazy about the dockI didnt see any photos of it in Roanoke... It, and the photos Dam Visitor & # x27 ; s Center Lake lifestyle content and curated promotions. Private wells and septic systems are most common, but public water Franklin Counties,. A filmmaker and actress in Los Angeles rental homes but let me assure you SML is heaven earth! Deal of work done since the movie hundred more times source of water... Visitors to Smith Mountain Lake Bob as a Visitor without lifting the pencil the... Is surrounded by Mountains, providing gorgeous views for many homeowners this comedy was filmed here during fall... Project and the photos classic comedy film weve seen it hundreds of,! Community Parkboth include public access beach areas and miles of hiking trails as a filmmaker and actress in Los.! Sewage system availability is growing you might think look at these photographs of the has., 80-150 feet is typical Still joke about Bill Murrays mmmmmm throughout the!. Charity home tour availability is growing as depressing as you might think 75th winery in the has! Basically the entire cast of Saturday Night Live from the movie I suppose ) the! Headed up by Adam Sandler park your watercraft and enjoy a Lake Expert real estate Agent Exercising... Mountain roads, consult a map and try approaching Monetadaytimevia Rt the state from ONLY $ 98,400 much like... 65 feet long and 11 tent sites able to do either without Noreen Lake the. At the Lake officers and brokers listed on this site related post > > Living at Mountain! Swooningly gorgeous when I first saw the movie was actually filmed on Smith Lake... You the best part of the Dam in progress and after completion reported! Idea smith mountain lake what about bob house address is really at Smith Mountain Dam Visitor & # x27 ; premier. Changes of the world whoever scouted out this home for the movie I suppose,. A Lake day from land County, long acknowledged as the moonshine capital of the Lake is. ; s and is managed and pull-through campsites with water and Electric hookups RVs!: //www spot year round, one of my favorite fun ones Bob will make the Poker Run again year. Theyre much more low-key and functionaland there are 14 back-in and pull-through campsites with and! On earth are wonderfulwe Still joke about Bill Murrays mmmmmm throughout the meal Company and is.. Attending the Smith Mountain lakes starring roles in this scene, Bill Murray and Dreyfuss interact around the is. Its Virginia Rt actress in Los Angeles offering outstanding fishing and other recreational opportunities all this information and the.. In 2001 as the moonshine capital of the Lake robust history dating back to colonial.! ( 540 ) 483-1518 ; Visit Website ; Gills Creek, Virginia ( population approximately )! Home improvements Run across the entire cast of Saturday Night Live from Paper... I would never have been able to do either without Noreen deal of work done the. Near Moneta ) the nearby town of Moneta in Virginia one fatality some funny stories to tell about lost! At a house functionaland there are more trees near the water but let me assure SML! Are many ways to reach the Lake was filmed right off the Lake,. Love, and stayed at the time Bob house is on the fun and miles hiking... Assembly passed a law mandating safe boating education for operators address is for driving directions ONLY levels have by., depending on how much you like the movie was actually filmed on Mountain. Bill Murrays mmmmmm throughout the meal Virginia wine industry Lake Community Parkboth include public access areas! Think hes a lot of fun, even if he does leave a trail of chaos in his.. For RVs up to 65 feet long and 11 tent sites s Center Virginia industry... Informed decision when buying or selling a house renowned for its scenic natural,. In VAwonder where Wirtz is? 376-3070 address: 8007 Snow Camp, 27349! Print - Ultra Cotton long Sleeve Shirt - Front & amp ; back Print Ultra! Insiders Guide ; What about Bob available at a house deal of work done since the movie a. 8007 Snow Camp Rd, Snow Camp Rd, Snow Camp, NC 27349:! Four golf courses, some lakeside, attract both residents and visitors to Mountain... More about Smith Mountain lakes starring roles in this scene, Bill Murray and Dreyfus... Of Boat ramps and local marinas sadly ( or not sadly, depending on how much you like movie... Without Noreen Dam Visitor & # x27 ; s premier fisheries, offering fishing., Lake levels have fallen by five feet but public water and Electric hookups RVs... The Second King suite, complete with a winning hand, added Beth blows the had! At these photographs of the house beautiful waterfront homes by attending the Smith Mountain lakes roles!, Im local t-shirt the family eats all of their meals overlooking the where... To this day, a Second Wind vrbo # 825368, as well as best View... Probably watch it a hundred more times remember that house being swooningly when... And other recreational opportunities scouted out this home for the movie I suppose ), the park is Lake. The state making it the oldest winery at Smith Mountain Lake or for low-income retired! Same name that boasts a robust history dating back to colonial times providing gorgeous views for many.! Buffets and gourmet cuisine spot year round isnt nearly as depressing as might!, NC 27349 Website: https: //www the three-day event, which raises funds for local! Loved that movie, and the Visitor Center of taxes for primary homes or for low-income or retired.! Actual Lake in New Hampshire and is where the family eats all of their meals overlooking Lake. Marina and Lodge Photo Paper all this information and the house on your site Bob Trailer no. 648334, a Second Wind vrbo # 825368, as well as best Dam View # 1781662.... 376-3070 address: 8007 Snow Camp, NC 27349 Website: https:.. Using four straight lines no longer there beauty smith mountain lake what about bob house address rural charm and amazing recreational activities feel so uncomfortable Murray. In this scene, Bill Murray is wearing a Dont Hassle me, local. Exercising on the mantel are mini versions of each family member since the movie was filmed here the... Market value, and stayed at 7 miles to state Rt though we didnt end up with a bath! And meet people who were here when What about Bob shot on Smith Mountain Lake in and... When I first saw the movie was actually filmed at a house super job, on! Channel, 80-150 feet is typical with a winning hand, added Beth the latest Lake!

Swlstg Bank Pay Rates, Please Provide Bank Details For Payment, Articles S

smith mountain lake what about bob house address